Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Monte absolutely must go...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Monte absolutely must go...

Jun 2, 2019, 5:17 PM

There’s no excuse for his coaching performance after 4yrs. He has everything to succeed, yet can’t. No idea who to bring in, but he’s not the right guy for our program.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Monte absolutely must go...

Jun 2, 2019, 5:19 PM

so you have almost all the answers huh.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We just don't have the pitching this year

Jun 2, 2019, 5:24 PM

Not much he can do now besides go recruit. I think he's a good young coach, and will be fine once he gets the pitching under control. It's amazing with our team era, we've done as well as we have.

Jun 2, 2019, 5:34 PM

Says the coot!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 5:49 PM

Why do you assume anyone who criticizes Monte Lee is a coot? What has he done to make you think he is the right guy for Clemson. This program has regressed since he's been here!

Jun 2, 2019, 5:51 PM

That’s what I don’t get either. It’s okay to be critical of your team and expect things. Winning a regional is an expectation for most and that hasn’t happened in 9 years now.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 5:53 PM

Exactly! It's not ok to be eliminated by Jacksonville State! These are probably the same people that support Brownell!

Jun 2, 2019, 5:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

ahhhhhhhhhhhh another newbie. you coots just have nothing better to do. i understand.

Jun 2, 2019, 5:58 PM

Keep living in your fantasy world where losing to a lesser team in the regional and getting a participation trophy is ok. Clemson fans are allowed to be upset with this performance. If you're not, then maybe you're the coot!!

We’re headed for a finish exactly where we

Jun 2, 2019, 6:17 PM

we’re seeded in the tourney.

Jun 2, 2019, 8:28 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

Welcome back whoever you are. Hopefully this will be a short lived troll account like your last one most likely was.

15-0 and National Champions! That has to hurt your coot heart. ?? ??

Ikr like... 6 posts in 3 years...

Jun 2, 2019, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 7:51 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

People like you are why new people stay away from Tigernet. Any statement that differs from your opinion must be cootish.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 9:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

Right! Maybe the coots are on here encouraging us to run him off so they can get him. Many of them wanted him as their coach instead of Kingston. Remember?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 2, 2019, 10:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

You, JStoneF, and galee42 are coots with just to much concern of why we want to keep Monte. What would be best for you 3, is to worry about your own BB coach, what Regional did you coots play in, speak up, we can't hear you. Did you say y'all didn't make it to a regional. Go post on FGF about how you should fire your own coach with him doing so good!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 4:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

Weve hosted 3 regionals and gone to a 4th in his 4 years . Won the ACC tourney too .
Maybe our postseasons have been soured by poor results , but we have not regressed since Monte Lee got here .

Imo

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jun 2, 2019, 5:44 PM

This coot has made several post in the last 8 months, and about all of them are negative about coaches and players. Take the trash out Mod's!!!

Jun 2, 2019, 6:00 PM

Coach Lee is the best for the job...I swear half of you idiots don’t think before posting.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 2, 2019, 6:01 PM

Why is he the best for this job?

Jun 2, 2019, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

I see nothing that shows he is best for the job. This program is regressing. The pitching is not good and honestly, even recruiting hitters has gone down hill. I don't think he will be let go this year, but I hope I am wrong.

Jun 2, 2019, 6:34 PM

congrats you are not wrong. shockingly enough.

Jun 2, 2019, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Monte absolutely must go... ]

Because this season was filled with inexperienced players. Aside from Byrd, Davidson, and Wilkie...all the other players had limited playing time prior to this season...

And I hate to tell you dude...it’s college baseball...Pitching will always be bad...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jun 2, 2019, 10:54 PM

And Jordan Greene. Don’t conveniently leave out another starter. Inexperience? Dude it was Jax st and ole miss pitcher was a freshmen lmao experience my ### you pathetic excuse maker

Jun 2, 2019, 6:00 PM

Does anybody on this team including coaching staff care?
Terrible display

how is this about tiger Football?***

Jun 2, 2019, 7:59 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL okay.***

Jun 2, 2019, 9:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: LOL okay.***

Jun 2, 2019, 10:50 PM

I think we’re visiting the thread of the ######.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 3, 2019, 12:19 AM

Of the major sports, I find Baseball to have the least coaching influence once the game begins. What has happened here is a once promising season went to doo-doo the second half of the season. There was no reason to expect any more from them after seeing how they were the second half. You can wish and hope, but their cards were played well before this. They were a 3 rd seed in the region and they lived up to it. Just as expected. They must pitch and field better. THat can be influenced by coaching, before the game begins . so can he do it??

Jun 3, 2019, 2:39 AM

It's only college baseball. Relax. It barely matters.

Jun 4, 2019, 12:07 AM

JstoneF and wittle Diamond Berry absolutely must go...

Fixed it-

Jun 4, 2019, 12:11 AM

The guy is doing fine . We'll get better . Have a little patience and work on the yard or something .

DB23

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic