Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year

Aug 18, 2019, 6:04 PM

What's McChumps' recruiting angle if Feaster plays well?

What if Feaster stinks it up? Then what does he say?

What if Feaster doesn't get drafted?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year

Aug 18, 2019, 6:09 PM

I think the main problem for Feaster is that there OL is not very good.

Aug 18, 2019, 6:24 PM

Feaster was maybe the most overrated player at Clemson while he was hear in recent memory. They guy was decent at best. This offseason though people are acting like he was Barry Sanders or something

Aug 18, 2019, 8:14 PM

Feaster is and dang good runningback. His explosiveness is impressive. His only issue is that he's behind a Heisman contender. If ETN were to go down, I wouldn't sweat it knowing that Feaster was behind him.

Aug 18, 2019, 8:50 PM

You do know that Feaster wasn't second string either right? We're not even sure he was a solid third string, as it seems Rencher, Mellusi, and Dukes all made big strides. Last year, even though he got the second most carries, he finished fourth in stats as well. He was pretty overrated. I'm also not convinced he's better than that Dowdle they have there (who had only .2 ypc less last year, despite being hurt, playing behind a horrendous offensive line, and going up against much better rushing defenses), who is their starter at the moment.

Aug 18, 2019, 3:53 PM

Just making up crap like this doesn’t make any of it true.

Aug 19, 2019, 12:25 AM [ in reply to Re: McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year ]

You do know that Feaster wasn't second string either right? We're not even sure he was a solid third string, as it seems Rencher, Mellusi, and Dukes all made big strides. Last year, even though he got the second most carries, he finished fourth in stats as well. He was pretty overrated. I'm also not convinced he's better than that Dowdle they have there (who had only .2 ypc less last year, despite being hurt, playing behind a horrendous offensive line, and going up against much better rushing defenses), who is their starter at the moment.

With the exception of when he plays Clemson, I hope he accomplishes all his dreams.

Aug 19, 2019, 12:25 AM [ in reply to Re: McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year ]

With the exception of when he plays Clemson, I hope he accomplishes all his dreams.

Aug 19, 2019, 12:29 AM [ in reply to Re: McChump, Feaster, and coots recruiting next year ]

The third and fourth string backs usually were playing against the other teams backups...hence better stats. Feaster was and would be the second team back.
He's definitely better than anything the Gamecocks have.

it’s a “no win” for them. I honestly hope he does well, but

Aug 18, 2019, 6:23 PM

if does well we can always say “look what our third team RB did against the mighty SEC.

Re: it’s a “no win” for them. I honestly hope he does well, but

Aug 18, 2019, 8:41 PM

That's a good oversight!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 18, 2019, 8:58 PM

If Feaster gets 4ypc there it will make the coaches look bad and should negatively impact their recruiting. A 5* RB that got 6 YPC at Clemson majorly regressing....

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic