Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump is just humiliating Lindsey Graham with all of these
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 803

Trump is just humiliating Lindsey Graham with all of these

Mar 18, 2019, 11:17 AM

posthumous attacks on Graham's best friend John McCain. He is showing everyone that he can do this to Lindsey and Lindsey won't do a #### thing about it. If he does, the mouth breathers in SC will turn on him. Trump is just cutting his manhood off and holding it up for the world to see.

It would be kind of sad to watch, but Lindsey brought it all on himself. What a bad reflection on South Carolina that we elect these kinds of politicians. Does Lindsey grow a pair and stand up for his friend or just continue to cower and wimper in the corner?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I never liked Graham when Bush, Obama, or Trump was Pres.

Mar 18, 2019, 11:27 AM

He's the posterboy for why the GOP is dead to me, at least at the federal level. He's never gotten my vote...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Vladimir Putin is more popular in the Republican Party

Mar 18, 2019, 11:50 AM

than John McCain. Why is that?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who in the GOP do you like?***

Mar 18, 2019, 4:51 PM [ in reply to I never liked Graham when Bush, Obama, or Trump was Pres. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mark Sanford, used to more than now. Ted Cruz.

Mar 18, 2019, 5:22 PM

Not many others in any kind of position of power or leadership, that's for sure.

You don't get a Donald Trump for President without knowing the GOP is dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Mark Sanford, used to more than now. Ted Cruz.

Mar 18, 2019, 5:29 PM

you get a Donald Trump when you run Hillary against him.

Heck and she cheated to keep BERNIE from getting close. And he stood for it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Umm...there's this thing called a primary.

Mar 19, 2019, 9:58 AM

That's when the allegedly polar opposite political parties choose who they run for President. And from that GOP primary field of 20 or whatever, you get Donald Trump as the winner. That had nothing to do with Hillary. The whole lesson from that is about the GOP, not Hillary. Of the 20 or whatever GOP candidates, Trump won. That speaks VOLUMES to the GOP, Hillary notwithstanding.

We're teetering on a disaster and have been for years. Political rhetoric aside, POLICY between the two parties has never been closer aligned. Trump couldn't get his wall from a GOP-controlled Congress. That should tell you something. Historically, when a President wins his party's primary on a unique platform, then wins the election on that same unique platform, the party of that President changes course to follow that President. You have Trump with a 40%+ approval, he won the GOP primary and the election. The people spoke. The GOP is not listening. And they can't really.

We've painted ourselves into a corner with a $22 trillion debt and sub 3% inflation and 2% fed lending rates. We can't afford 5% inflation, 5% inflation, and 4% fed lending rates. We can't afford for people to have more money in their pockets. We can't afford to ditch illegal (cheaper) labor. We can't afford to eliminate the trade deficit. We can't afford 5%+ GDP growth. We can't afford to MAGA.

I voted against him twice one year

Mar 20, 2019, 12:40 AM [ in reply to I never liked Graham when Bush, Obama, or Trump was Pres. ]

Once in the primary, once in the general. He still won.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cruz told Graham it gets easier over time***

Mar 18, 2019, 5:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is embarrassing the whole country.***

Mar 18, 2019, 6:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It takes humility to be humiliated.

Mar 18, 2019, 8:36 PM

Lindsey is doing just fine these days.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this the best you can do?

Mar 18, 2019, 8:49 PM

Rhetoric? Since you can't get get anything on Trump to impeach him? You leftist, and your effort at this, are like a slug that crawls across the screen for one Trump term before dying of its own nausea.

-Nikoli

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Doc, quick question over here...How do you determine which

Mar 19, 2019, 3:33 PM

signature you will use for each post? Do you decide how senile it actually is and then THAT determines the correct signature, or do you just go with your gut and sign it with whatever? I'll hang up and listen. Thanks for taking my question.

-Sir Greenr the III from the Isle of Man

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump is just humiliating Lindsey Graham with all of these

Mar 18, 2019, 10:24 PM

posthumous attacks on Graham's best friend John McCain. He is showing everyone that he can do this to Lindsey and Lindsey won't do a #### thing about it. If he does, the mouth breathers in SC will turn on him. Trump is just cutting his manhood off and holding it up for the world to see.

It would be kind of sad to watch, but Lindsey brought it all on himself. What a bad reflection on South Carolina that we elect these kinds of politicians. Does Lindsey grow a pair and stand up for his friend or just continue to cower and wimper in the corner?

So, Lindsey Graham goes to spend a weekend playing golf with Trump. And then...
Lindsey has followed that weekend by backing TheRump on everything, splitting from McCain. So, what happened that weekend?
Could be that TheRump setup a video trap for LG. And LG knew that he would no longer be in politics if the findamentalist voters in SC heard of, or saw, the secret videos of LG and his partners.
So, then it was ez for TheRump to bend LG over, pun intended.
And McCain was going to die.
And there will be those who was say TheRump would never do that. It's the same TheRump who was videoed by Putin in the KGB hotel, with the golden fountain prostitutes. He learned from Putin. And, McCain knew of the Russian noose on TheRump.
Layer, TheRump had a secret meeting w Putin to discuss the golden fountain tape and to repay him for the Russian money spent on the 2016 campaign. TheRump is still under Putin's thumb.
But, LG is cornered by TheRump.
These are two great patriots, aren't they?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'Lindsey Graham' and 'manhood' in the same sentence?

Mar 19, 2019, 8:16 PM

lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 803
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic