Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Manifold on why players stay at Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 10,312

Manifold on why players stay at Clemson

Jan 14, 2018, 9:04 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/my-first-and-only-thread-why-clemson-football-players-dont-leave-early-for-the-nfl.258106/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like how DW4 beating the coots with one leg isn’t about

Jan 14, 2018, 9:11 PM

his grit and determination, or how much the coots suck, but only Dabo’s “exploitation” of him.

These players love Clemson for the same reason we all love Clemson. Nobody had to bribe us. Now, if your school is a ####hole school like the U of Suck, this would understandably be an alien idea to them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: I like how DW4 beating the coots with one leg isn’t about

Jan 14, 2018, 10:44 PM

I did not attend Clemson . My child is a sophomore there , but I was never a student there . However , all of my life I have been a Tiger fan .
I would hedge a guess that around 80% of Dirtpecker faithful are not USUC alum , nor did they ever attend any college .
That's a guess , but it's usually reflected in the way they conduct themselves in public and how they speak through their posts and rants on the FGF .
Manafold to me , seems like an expert level troll . I have the sense that nobody could be that willfully ignorant and obtuse .

Then again , the 80% .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I've always though the real unifying principle of gamecock

Jan 15, 2018, 10:17 AM

nation is hatred of Clemson.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Manifold on why players stay at Clemson

Jan 14, 2018, 9:13 PM

That logic is so f%#@in' stupid. The guy has to be 15 years old, give or take a few years....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 11:06 PM

Take away 7 years!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 9:13 PM

Bless their little chicken hearts!

Jan 14, 2018, 9:15 PM

Because we all know the grades they received. Jees, the guy doesn't understand that they didn't get the grades they were expecting from the League. Wish they did, wouldn't blame them for going, but dang sure ain't apologizing for them coming back. One for the thumb in 18.

Those guys need serious help. They make the assumption that

Jan 14, 2018, 9:16 PM

every football players comes from poor families. That is far from the truth. I believe Ferrrell's father is an educator. Bryant was likely a second round pick and another year would allow both to get their degree, and help their draft stock.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those guys need serious help. They make the assumption that

Jan 14, 2018, 9:22 PM

Manafold is probably the most ignorant person on college football in both fan bases. He wants people to think he is in the know but he actually knows very little.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Those guys need serious help. They make the assumption that

Jan 14, 2018, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Those guys need serious help. They make the assumption that ]

Folks these people are so jealous of what we have at CLEMSON, that they will fabricate any reason to make themselves look better. Complete and utter jealously!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 14, 2018, 9:27 PM

Well it sure did not work for Van, Cain, Ray Ray.

Maybe they wanted to get their degree and not have to come back. Quite honestly if I was their parents it would have been a foregone conclusion. You can leave for the NFL when you have your degree. If that is 3 years so be it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No parent can make their now grown chld

Jan 15, 2018, 11:37 PM

stay in school, especially when their career of choice opportunity presents itself. Contrary to popular belief, the purpose of an education is not the degree, but to learn the principles, processes, and practices of a chosen career. the degree proves that you are teachable, that you have completed all requirements for graduation. When my career opportunity presented itself, prior to finishing my degree, there was nothing that my dad said that was going to change my mind.... I was 21, a grown man according to the law and the money to be made outweighed staying to complete those last few credit hours.... And after a couple to three years of making the money, my dad never asked me again if I was going to finish those last few hours, and that had more to do with me making my own way on my own journey than the money that I made because just like him, I was making my way successfully without a degree...

Parents have influence but not leverage unless the child is not taking ownership of their own life...

Jan 14, 2018, 9:29 PM

The assumption that players come from poor backgrounds is racist as hell.

Jan 15, 2018, 6:11 AM

Racist?! Explain.

Jan 14, 2018, 9:33 PM

It still blows my mind that we even entertain the opinions of the irrelevant

Not hard to spell his name right: Manafold***

Jan 14, 2018, 9:34 PM

Re: Not hard to spell his name right: Manafold***

Jan 14, 2018, 9:39 PM

My dog has some thoughts about how many Gamecocks it takes to tackle Hunter Renfrow.

Jan 14, 2018, 9:39 PM [ in reply to Not hard to spell his name right: Manafold*** ]

My dog has some thoughts about how many Gamecocks it takes to tackle Hunter Renfrow.

Re: a little people

Jan 14, 2018, 9:40 PM [ in reply to Not hard to spell his name right: Manafold*** ]

a silly people

greedy, barbarous, and cruel.***

Jan 14, 2018, 10:06 PM

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Jan 14, 2018, 10:03 PM [ in reply to Not hard to spell his name right: Manafold*** ]

Looks like it should be spelled D-U-M-B-A-S-S

Jan 14, 2018, 9:45 PM

Lmao. Idiots.

I had an argument with a UGA deplorable the other night about that sh*t until he realized that we literally have put more Juniors in the league in the last two seasons than they have the past decade. No lie.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Jan 15, 2018, 7:29 AM

HaHa - liked the reference to UGA deplorables. :)

He HAS to be a fan of another school whose mission is

Jan 14, 2018, 9:53 PM

to make gamecocks look like complete and utter buffoons.

Nobody is that stupid of just plain crazy

There have been suggestions of a genius Tiger troll

Jan 14, 2018, 10:08 PM

because no one could really be that stupid.

Sadly...I think you're wrong.

Jan 14, 2018, 10:36 PM [ in reply to He HAS to be a fan of another school whose mission is ]

They REALLY ARE that stupid !!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

In the immortal words of Dean Vernon Wormer...

Jan 14, 2018, 10:35 PM

"Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son !!!!"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Jan 14, 2018, 11:04 PM

Now I ask, is there any questions of how that place become the biggest dumpster fire in all of college FB!!!

Jan 14, 2018, 11:12 PM

Those buffoons in Columbia will not ever figure out why people truly love Clemson because they don't have the same experience at their SH__HOLE school.

Jan 14, 2018, 11:37 PM

Apparently this guy can't understand that our players are bright enough to weigh their potential draft value against other factors, such as how many semesters they have left, wanting another shot at being #1, one last year with their friends, and the fact that these young men have parents who care about graduation!

Jan 15, 2018, 7:28 AM

One more thought is that our guys may have studied which teams are looking for players in their positions this year, and figured out they would perhaps get to live in better locations if they wait for the 2019 draft.

That you Trump?***

Jan 15, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: Manifold on why players stay at Clemson ]

Jan 15, 2018, 12:17 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Who pays any attention to this derp's malicious nonsense? Stop republishing it! He needs to crawl back under the rock and dissappear.

Jan 15, 2018, 8:05 AM

Manafold is the perfect example of the village idiot, but his title extends over a wider area. The tragic thing, there are so many others attempting to snag this "honor" from Manafold. A compilation of Manafold's posts re his envy of all things Clemson, would be a best seller in the "Stupid Things I have Said" department in a book store. Fortunately, we always get a laugh from his posts and a good laugh is always good for the soul.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 15, 2018, 10:00 AM

What's really sad Joe, is that moron actually believes what he is saying. He is so jealous and full of envy he can only think that the way we are so much better than them athletically, socially, and academically is that somehow we are cheating or working the system. He has probably never set foot on the Clemson campus, nor the Scar campus for that matter, if he thinks that they are in any way a better university.

Jan 15, 2018, 8:38 AM

I just have a hard time fathoming how someone thinks a college program has more money (in secret and against the rules, mind you) than an NFL team has publicly?!?! There's NO WAY you can funnel that much money to one athlete, much less multiple kids, and not get busted almost immediately!

Put on a pedestal? Has he read The State worship all things

Jan 15, 2018, 11:46 PM

garnet and black?!!??!?!

He is Delusional. There is something magical in those hills. Ask any Clemson graduate.

Replies: 37
| visibility 10,312
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic