Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
MENTAL FATIGUE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,959

MENTAL FATIGUE

Jan 30, 2019, 10:09 PM

Heard on Walt's show today that Bama's running back (#8) said they lost because they had "Mental Fatigue" from having so many tough regular season games. I think they just got "tired" of "getting their brains beaten in"...… Now that's Bama Mental Fatigue. I get tired of all the reasons they lost. Man up and admit you were outcoached and outplayed. Confession is good for the soul.....and it just means more.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MENTAL FATIGUE

Jan 30, 2019, 10:15 PM

Interesting, so I guess he’s saying that their 27.1 average margin of victory was a fluke? Yeh that’s what I thought too.

Jan 30, 2019, 10:18 PM

I mean they got "tired" of "getting their brains beaten in" by US!!! That's the source of their Mental Fatigue.

Final SOS rankings: Bama 21, Clemson 22

Jan 30, 2019, 10:26 PM

Just another lame excuse and a weak and desperate attempt to rationalize the a$$ whoopin'

Bama needs some kerosene rags to tie around their ankles in order to keep the ants off their candy a$$es.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Final SOS rankings: Bama 21, Clemson 22

Jan 30, 2019, 11:30 PM

Haha. Good one Dale.

Re: MENTAL FATIGUE- Bama gave their all

Jan 30, 2019, 10:29 PM

some just get to all more quickly than others

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MENTAL FATIGUE from playing games where...

Jan 30, 2019, 10:32 PM

they outclassed the competition to such an extent that the starting QB never had to play in the 4th quarter until the conference championship game. Yeah, ok. Whatever. Was Saban suffering "mental fatigue" when he called that ridiculous fake field goal, or felt compelled to go for it on 4th down from his own 35 yard line in the first half?

I'm surprised at how cootish a lot of these bama guys are. As time goes on it's becoming clearer that we have passed them. We outclass them. LSU, UGA... OVERRATED!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MENTAL FATIGUE from playing games where...

Jan 30, 2019, 10:44 PM

Exactly..... and ironically we beat BAMA just like the rest of the ACC teams on our weak schedule. Saban was lost. He watched his prize fighter get bullied around and then watched us put in our subs in the fourth quarter..... Oh how the rolls were reversed.

Maybe we should have claimed Mental Fatigue last year when BAMA got a bye to the playoff by losing and skipping the SEC championship...….. they actually played less games than us to get there....like Notre Dame this year.... Priceless!!

Jan 30, 2019, 10:59 PM

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/01/30/josh-jacobs-says-alabama-lacked-focus-vs-clemson/

Mental fatigue from a schedule where the smallest margin

Jan 30, 2019, 11:13 PM

of victory before the post season was 22?

Much like”not wanting to be there”, mental fatigue is not a free pass. If true, either your team lacks the focus and determination that the Tigers possess or your coach does not effectively manage the mental component of the season.

null

Jan 30, 2019, 11:24 PM

HAHAHA!!! “Fatigued from getting everyone’s best shot!” LMAO! Fatigued! Says the team who’s QB lost out on the Heisman from sitting the bench the 4th quarter every single week because it was a blowout. You got your a$$ kicked. Own it.

If you can't fight thru it, you r not a champion........***

Jan 31, 2019, 5:06 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cool. Hope they get it again next year! That was fun***

Jan 31, 2019, 5:09 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably true. Saban could give anybody mental fatigue.

Jan 31, 2019, 7:35 AM

Except for dirtpeckers.

You have to have a mind for it to be fatigued.

BYOG, Bama--including off the field conduct

Jan 31, 2019, 7:38 AM

Not showing any guts

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 31, 2019, 10:49 AM

How stupid are 'bamer players if they can't recover form 'mental fatigue after a month between games.

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,959
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic