Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lucas Glover
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,924

Lucas Glover

Feb 8, 2019, 4:20 PM

Lucas shoots 66 at Pebble Beach today One shot out of first place. Playing a lot better now that got rid of his wacko wife

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lucas Glover

Feb 8, 2019, 4:40 PM

Last news I was able to find, they are still together?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2019, 4:55 PM

Now tied for lead Go Lucas

Feb 8, 2019, 4:55 PM

I think they got remarried...

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/lucas-glover-and-wife-embrace-new-beginning

On Friday in St. John (Fla.) County court, Krista Glover, wife of PGA Tour player Lucas Glover, entered a deferred prosecution agreement following her arrest in May on charges of battery and resisting an officer without violence.

For the Glovers, it marks the end of a long and emotional period as well as a chance to start fresh and to clear up some confusion.

“This will be our closure that it’s behind us,” Lucas Glover said following his third round at the Desert Classic.

According to Lucas Glover, contrary to initial reports, his wife is not on probation nor will she have to undergo a mental health and substance abuse evaluation, which is standard in this type of deferred prosecution agreement.

“There is no probation,” Lucas Glover said. “We did a lot of things on our own that we opted to do before the court ordered it. We did it together because we needed it.”

Last May, Krista Glover was arrested and charged with domestic battery and resisting arrest without violence.

Following months of silence, however, Lucas Glover said the police reports were not entirely accurate.

“I can now say she never hit me,” Lucas Glover said. “I don’t know why it was reported that way. We had to stay quiet until the case was over and we felt strongly this would be the result. We had to take the high road and say nothing, which was difficult. There were a lot of things we wanted to straighten out in the report but we couldn’t.”

The Glovers recently renewed their wedding vows and Lucas Glover said the two have started a new chapter.

“It was the closure of everything, of all the mess for us and a symbol of a new beginning,” Glover said. “It was emotional and symbolic.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 8, 2019, 5:07 PM

Hope things work out for them so Lucas can have a chance for more success on the tour.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Feb 8, 2019, 6:21 PM

It's in the hole.

Feb 8, 2019, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Lucas Glover ]

That lady is nuts. Sooner or later Lucas will have to come to grips with that. Wish him the best.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,924
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic