Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lost my dog last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 49
| visibility 1

Lost my dog last night.

Aug 26, 2019, 10:25 AM

Please pray for my family and I as we mourn the sudden passing of our 12 year old chow. Thank you to all in advance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lost my dog last night.

Aug 26, 2019, 10:59 AM

You surely have my sympathy!!! For the household members that were around everyday, losing your pet is just as painful as losing a human loved one. A pet that shows and gives you their love and trust every single day unconditionally, and their attachment to you is unconditional, and when they pass, that pain isn't any different than losing a sister, brother, or a parent. That crushing feeling in your heart, and the tears streaming down your face is just as painful and just as real. And you keep telling yourself the very same thing as you do when a human family member passes away, and that is they are in a better place...You do have my deepest sympathy for your loss, and I understand that loss, and it hurts like H E L L!!!! God Bless you!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 11:08 AM

Thank you very much. Everything was perfectly fine last night and my wife found him on the landing going up the stairs this morning. He had trouble getting up the stairs the older he got and I wonder if he had a heart attack on the way up in the middle the of the night. Anyways thank you again.

Sorry

Aug 26, 2019, 2:38 PM [ in reply to Re: Lost my dog last night. ]

But a pet is not the same as a human being. Jesus Christ died for mankind and not for animals.

Re: Sorry

Aug 26, 2019, 6:17 PM

But a pet is not the same as a human being. Jesus Christ died for mankind and not for animals.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ provided us the capacity to love, and he loves and supports us through our most difficult pain including the loss of a beloved canine friend.

Get out of here...

Aug 26, 2019, 6:19 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

troll.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dogs are TRULY God's gift to mankind

Aug 26, 2019, 6:30 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

There are probably millions upon millions of people who would prefer the company of a dog versus a lot of human beings on this planet.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dogs are TRULY God's gift to mankind

Aug 27, 2019, 10:42 AM

I'm one of those you mentioned ClemBert, I have shared more of my life the past 13 years with my baby boy than anyone that I know, and I have loved and thoroughly enjoyed his company as much or more than anyone I know. My boy is in his late years and he don't get around as well as he use to, and I do my best to try and keep him from getting to excited bc it hurts him to make those quick moves like he did at a younger age. Just this past Saturday I overheard my wife telling her sister that in her words ( he loves that dog more than he loves me) sister ask wife if that bothered her, wife said no, I love the dog too, and I'm his wife and the dog is his kid, and the dog don't b-tch at him.

The three of us are a family, and the three of us know that...They are pets when we first get them, but with time they become a real part of the family, and they love you as much or more than anyone else. We learned when he was about 2 that he was willing to protect his family in an instant, especially my wife, he has always kept himself between my wife and a stranger, and has warned them if they got to close, and that is what family members do....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please get a life! The pain of loosing a pet can be intense.

Aug 26, 2019, 6:33 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

And by the way,your evangelism does not work.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Jesus was compassionate***

Aug 26, 2019, 8:41 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Aug 26, 2019, 9:05 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

You need to work on your witnessing

Aug 26, 2019, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

So many insults come to mind, but mostly I feel sorry for you and anyone that has to interact with you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

obviously an old testament guy

Aug 26, 2019, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

you should read part 2.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GoTiguhs!!

Aug 27, 2019, 4:14 AM [ in reply to Sorry ]

God also gave us certain animals and other things in life to make us happy. In this case a pet to love and cherish. Your Post lacks compassion and IMO would have been much left off the board in regards to this post.

My dog and I are best buds because I am single. He is a lot of company. So sorry your dog passed away. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Best of thoughts to you and your family.

I am a Christian as well but I have a dog too that I love very much. If something happened to him I would very sad. In fact I would pray that God would help me get through the sadness of my dog’s passing. There is nothing wrong with this family requesting prayers and support for the loss of their dog. God says cast all of your cares upon me. IMO this is part of what God talks about in the scriptures.

And I don’t see anywhere in the post indicating this dog a part of the family is considered a human being.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren’t you just a ray of sunshine?!?

Aug 27, 2019, 7:02 AM [ in reply to Sorry ]

~JKB

Aug 27, 2019, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Sorry ]

That's the sort of prayer one should keep in a closet.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 9:16 AM [ in reply to Sorry ]

This guy's dog knew a kind of charity and loyalty that you could definitely learn from.

Aug 27, 2019, 8:29 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

And you felt compelled to post this...sheesh.

Aug 27, 2019, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Sorry ]

please change your screen name. Your lack of compassion shows you have a ways to go .

Aug 27, 2019, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Lost my dog last night. ]

so true.lost our welsh terrier,Ziggy,2 months ago and agree with everything you said.he was diagnosed with a pancreatic tumor last November.all the family was with him when he died at home.very thankful for that.he was one of the best dogs we've had,and he still tugs at our heartstrings.but to make it easier,we picked up a new pup,an Airedale,about 3 wks ago,and he is a great little guy as well.he was planned long before our other guy was diagnosed.you never forget the dogs that that have blessed your family,but the new ones help ease the loss by opening a new chapter.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Aug 26, 2019, 11:18 AM

So sorry for your family. Losing your best friend leaves a hole in your heart but I try to be grateful for all the good times they gave us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 11:22 AM

Something all of us dog owners dread and relate to. Sorry for your loss.

Aug 26, 2019, 11:24 AM

Dogs are better than we deserve. So sorry for your loss, sending prayers of comfort your way.

Aug 26, 2019, 11:27 AM

Thank yall very much.

sorry for your loss

Aug 26, 2019, 11:42 AM

It's tough to lose a family member

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Aug 26, 2019, 12:41 PM

Lost mine last Thursday. I feel your pain.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My condolences - still miss mine - hang in there***

Aug 26, 2019, 2:31 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 26, 2019, 5:56 PM

Losing a pet is losing a family member. I am sorry for your loss. Pets are loyal companions.

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Aug 26, 2019, 6:49 PM

Thank everyone for their kind words and prayers. Today has been tough and I keep doing things and it seems like everything I do reminds me of him. Anyways hopefully Dabo and the boys can bring me some joy Thursday night. Thank u again tiger family. GO TIGERS!!!!

Prayers to you and your Family

Aug 26, 2019, 6:22 PM

I've had for first dog since late 80's for 1 year now.

I'm gonna be crushed the day comes when we're no longer together.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Prayers to you and your Family

Aug 26, 2019, 7:46 PM

I have had to have four dogs put to sleep in the last ten years. It is traumatic, but I always make sure I'm with them to pet and hold them.

Aug 26, 2019, 8:37 PM

I dread that day. My sympathies. Best advice....go get you a pup

So sorry for your loss***

Aug 26, 2019, 8:43 PM

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: So sorry for your loss***

Aug 26, 2019, 9:29 PM

My pet Terrier is 16 yrs old and I know the day is coming So sorry for your loss

Sending prayers

Aug 26, 2019, 10:40 PM

I have been there.

One day at a time and sending prayers

Aug 26, 2019, 10:56 PM

Very sorry for your loss, friend. I loved every dog we ever had, and probably received double the love back from each one. Lost my beautiful little Jack Russell mix and still think of her often - and she's been gone 5 years! Dogs are family.

Aug 26, 2019, 11:53 PM

Been there, sorry to say it takes a long time to get over, still not there myself-

Aug 26, 2019, 11:56 PM

They are true friends. I am sorry for your loss. God bless.

My Grandmother told me a very long time ago:

Aug 27, 2019, 12:33 AM

"Inside every dog is an angel, because all they care about is love."

She was surely right, so sorry for your loss.

Re: My Grandmother told me a very long time ago:

Aug 27, 2019, 11:03 AM

Your Grandmother was a very wise woman bc she was absolutely right.

Aug 27, 2019, 3:40 AM

https://youtu.be/mwGnCIdHQH0

I can’t take credit for this - someone else posted it not long ago when another dog went down.

Aug 27, 2019, 4:36 AM

Thank you so much for sharing this video. I have seen it before but thanks again because seeing it this early morning hour reminds me just how special my dog BoBo is to me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 27, 2019, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Lost my dog last night. ]

Now why did you have to go and post that for. Don't you know that there is a Bo in most of our lives, and we just don't want to think about that day, and it will come that all of our hearts will be crushed bc we have have lost that Bo in our life. Gosh dogit, I wish I hadn't clicked on that bc I know the time is near for my baby boy. A Rottweiler life expectancy is 10 years, and my baby boy is 13 with a greyish face, and I know that his time with me is short, and I'm crushed by just thinking about how very short it's going to be. He is looking up at me right now, and I know he's thinking what's wrong daddy, bc he hasn't seen me cry to often in our life together!!! Oh how I dread that moment, but I do hope that it's with his beautiful head in my lap and telling him how much I love him, and I'm sure he knows that.

One of the hardest things We go through

Aug 27, 2019, 4:06 AM

as animal/pet owners. Loss my best German Shepherd 2 years ago this time. Still miss him and probably always will. I have a chow mix We got out of the woods and she is spoiled rotten but I still miss ole (Yo)Jimbo.

Prayers for you and your family.

Prayers are with you.

Aug 27, 2019, 5:46 AM

Unconditional love they teach us.

Aug 27, 2019, 2:50 PM

Prayers sent. Losing a great pet always sucks. Nothing good about it. Their lives are way too short.

It'll get better..

Dogs are not people

Aug 27, 2019, 2:52 PM

They don’t deserve a tigernet post

Re: Dogs are not people

Aug 27, 2019, 6:19 PM

Thank u, Mr Vick; may you rot in the 7th level of h e l l 4 eternity-

Aug 27, 2019, 3:41 PM

I know how you feel brother, I have lost 3 dogs to old age and physical
problems. My last one died 2 years ago and even though I am getting old,