Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Looks like a Cam bash today...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1,796

Looks like a Cam bash today...

Sep 13, 2019, 8:54 AM

I’m not a panthers fan or a Cam fan. Yeah, he was pretty bad last night but what about a Norv Turner bash? Looks to me like he has no clue how to use Cam or Mcaffery. That was the stupidest call I’ve ever seen on 4th and half a yard. You have a defensive end playing QB. Use him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Newton is a straight up joke. He's a temper tantrum from

Sep 13, 2019, 8:59 AM

being Antonio Brown. He's taking so much criticism I'm just waiting on him to start playing the race card or the ghey card and calling it hate speech.

I'm just very happy that I'm not a Panther fan.

Re: Newton is a straight up joke. He's a temper tantrum from

Sep 13, 2019, 9:03 AM

I agree with most of what you said, including the Panther fan part. Part of the problem is that whole franchise front office is a joke and for all of Cams issues that team hasn’t given him any WR’s seemingly since Steve Smith left.

I'm not gonna tell you their whole organization hasn't

Sep 13, 2019, 9:46 AM

been sketchy, but the issues with Newton are GLARING. A #1 pick in the draft should overcome not having Nuk Hopkins on the team. NFL guys can at least catch 90% of the time if you put the ball on them. Not buying a single excuse for this clown. He's become a circus side show and he cares more about winning a mythical fashion show than actually winning. It's really obvious if you know what you're looking at. He's getting paid to show up and be seen. Simple as that. He simply doesn't hate losing anymore and his career is dying a slow, tacky death.

Re: I'm not gonna tell you their whole organization hasn't

Sep 13, 2019, 12:20 PM

This is typical of one player being more important than the team! He is all show giving a football to a kid in the stands to look good.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 13, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to I'm not gonna tell you their whole organization hasn't ]

Lol do Cam owe you money geez

Sep 13, 2019, 1:55 PM [ in reply to I'm not gonna tell you their whole organization hasn't ]

Lol do Cam owe you money geez

Sep 13, 2019, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Newton is a straight up joke. He's a temper tantrum from ]

I think he is the opposite of Antonio Brown.

Most of Brown's drama is outside the lines of the field. Once the whistle blows and he has managed to show up, then he dominates the game.

Cam is the opposite. Once the whistle blows, the drama starts. He has a relatively quiet life off of the field and seems to make solid decisions and do the right thing.

Now which is better for the success of an NFL team is debatable. TBD on how Brown works with the Patriots, but his off the field drama definitely took away from the Steelers and took him away from the Raiders.

Decent point about the context of the drama, but

Sep 13, 2019, 9:57 AM

drama is drama if it affects the team. My comparison to Brown was from the standpoint of both are selfish prima donna to the Nth degree. Newton just hasn't had to deal with being cut loose like the Steelers telling Brown to F off. I promise you, if that happens in Charlotte, you're going to see some public butthurt from Newton.

Re: Decent point about the context of the drama, but

Sep 13, 2019, 10:42 AM

Brown wasn't mad about being cut loose. When the Steelers wouldn't give him a ridiculous amount of money, then he started rocking the boat until he fell out.

No, he was getting the ball less because he and Ben were

Sep 13, 2019, 1:55 PM

at odds, then he got benched, and if his bitching was anything like it's been lately I can see why Ben went to Smith-Schuster more. The Steelers tried to keep the tension in house but then Brown quit on them the week of the last game against Cincinnati. Didn't show for practice or walk-through. It wasn't because of money.

Brown also embarrassed Tomlin and the team in '17 by going on Facebook live during a locker room speech by Tomlin and Tomlin said some things that got out because he had no idea it was being recorded.

Brown became a problem child just like Plaxico Burris, Martavis Bryant, and Santonio Holmes. You aren't going to last in Pittsburgh when that happens.

Sep 13, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Newton is a straight up joke. He's a temper tantrum from ]

Yet he’s never done that. He repeatedly takes responsibility even though the problem is the play calling.

Look at his rushing stats from 2013-2017 and then what they’ve been the past couple years. They are treating him like a pocket passer when he needs to be getting out of the pocket and making plays with his legs.

If the Panthers ever want to go from weiners to winners,

Sep 13, 2019, 9:07 AM

they better follow the Raiders lead and start drafting them some Clemson Tigers. (Although Ray Ray didn't help them out much last night.)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh Scam newton wil be ok.***

Sep 13, 2019, 9:09 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Oh Scam newton wil be ok.***

Sep 13, 2019, 9:44 AM

I love watching Scam lose. He loves himself too much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Looks like a Cam bash today...

Sep 13, 2019, 10:46 AM

I don't think he cares about playing football anymore... he looks bored, like hes doesn't want to be there.

Sep 13, 2019, 10:49 AM

He has looked that way ever since his Super Bowl flop.

Sep 13, 2019, 10:48 AM

If Urban Myer kicks you off his team, your character has to be bad.

Sep 13, 2019, 10:51 AM

Hard to argue with this lol.

"no clue how to use Cam" = don't let him throw it***

Sep 13, 2019, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1,796
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic