Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I think I've diagnosed my pain as sciatica from my
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 99
| visibility 1

I think I've diagnosed my pain as sciatica from my

Mar 31, 2014, 8:38 AM

George Costanza wallet. I thought it was from a really tight hamstring, but I've been stretching it for a week now and the pain still won't go away.

Took out the wallet and it feels slightly better to sit now.

So lungers, what do you do with your wallet? Bare minimum? What type of wallet do you have? Do you keep it in your back right pocket (left for lefties)?

I'm open to suggestions to not be a Costanza anymore.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Tri-Fold, Back Right, I'm broke so it's thin (TWSS), and

Mar 31, 2014, 8:40 AM

remove while driving long distances.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet

Mar 31, 2014, 8:45 AM

it is still painfully thick.

5 credit cards
2 debit cards
health insurance card
dental insurance card
id
clemson id
$20 rebate card
regal card
best buy card
iptay card
bj's card
5-10 of my business cards
5 or so other business cards of people I haven't sorted yet
receipts and stuff
thick access card to get into office

Sheeeiiit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's talk more about this "bj's card"......***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:46 AM

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's like a costco or sam's club

Mar 31, 2014, 8:48 AM

Sadly, it does not entitle you to a bj upon presentation.

Also, if you make that joke everytime you go to bj's, your wife begins to hate you.

If you try to redeem said Beej, they will have you arrested.

Mar 31, 2014, 9:12 AM

Or so I've heard.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

business cards gotta go, best buy rewards card out, butt

Mar 31, 2014, 8:47 AM [ in reply to That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet ]

yeah, I get it. Pretty much the same, eggsept we have two access cards, one for elevator and one for office.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

use KeyRing app to reduce the # of cards...or something like

Mar 31, 2014, 8:49 AM

that...only works for 'rewards' type cards

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

allegedly***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:50 AM

something you'd like to share w/ the class, Greenr?***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:51 AM

no, just wanted to use allegedly like this was some CSI ####***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:52 AM

valid

Mar 31, 2014, 8:53 AM

carry on

Put your office key on your key chain or a lanyard.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet ]

Don't have 5 credit cards. Only keep the Clemson ID in the wallet if you can still get movie discounts with it. Best Buy, LOL.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you gots probs if you use 5 CC's

and do you ever spontaneously go to movies??

Lulz, you responded to the wrong post.***

nope...unless YOU just did

Mar 31, 2014, 8:56 AM

I was corraborating what Aero had touched on.

Brah, I think your wallet sciatica is causing some referred issues in your reading comprehension

Lies.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:57 AM

And yes I spontaneously go to the movies.

LOOK AT ME, I DONT HAVE KIDS***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:58 AM

the only spontaneous thing i've done in the past 6 years is

Mar 31, 2014, 9:04 AM

wake up to a combination of yelling and vomit noises.

You've slept with Aero?***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:10 AM

BOTH OF THOSE REPLIES ARE FULL OF WIN...CONGARTS GUISSE***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:14 AM

and get blood on my pillow??

Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 AM [ in reply to You've slept with Aero?*** ]

NOOOOOO SIR.

wut?

Can't put it on your keychain, it's one of those RFID cards.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:53 AM [ in reply to Put your office key on your key chain or a lanyard. ]

Could probably leave it in the car though.

Regarding credit cards, 1 is my always use, 1 is my gas card, & 1 is my emergency, should probably put the other 2 somewhere, but always just kept them with me so I wouldnt' lose track.

1 should be your never use/emergency

Mar 31, 2014, 9:08 AM

trash the rest.

Gas card? Does your parents pay for it? If not, it's garbage.

I get 5% cash back on gas purchases with that card...

Mar 31, 2014, 9:10 AM

How is that garbage?

You can get a similiar deal on a credit card

Mar 31, 2014, 9:23 AM

maybe not 5% but a few points anyways.

How much is your annual gas spend? What are we talking about here....$125/year?

For having to carry another card, the exposure of having another credit account open, and the administrative part that goes with that...I'd get rid of it.

Probably ~$250 in cash back using that gas card.

Mar 31, 2014, 9:27 AM

What exposure? It's actually good for your credit score.

And not sure what the administrative part you're talking about, it's freaking easy to sign on and pay once a month.

You spend $5k/year in gas?

Mar 31, 2014, 9:33 AM

Sheez man that seems like a lot.

I personally prefer to have minimal bills to deal with and only one credit card.

If you own a home and have a cc with a decent limit, you should have no issues with your credit score being among the highest out there provided you have no late payments, etc.

The only bills I have are gas, electric, mortgage, water, car insurance, life insurance, gas, cable/internet, celly...and all are on direct debit. Trash co sends an actual bill. I don't deal with anything else, like to keep it simple.

Keep it if it works for ya. No way I would have 7 spending cards though.

i've used one (rewards) CC for the past 2.25 years as

Mar 31, 2014, 9:36 AM

a debit card (meaning, I use it for EVERY purchase) and pay it off in full every month.

I just got my rewards statement, and I put around $19k on it in 2013.

My credit score has gone from ####ty hundred to 780 during that time.

BONERS!

I did the same thing for a few years, and still do the same

Mar 31, 2014, 9:44 AM

for big purchases, just to get the rewards.

I quit and went back to using my debit card because I thought I was spending more money.

I honestly think I spend less using the debit card. The heightened awareness helps but guess I could get the same awareness with a cc if I set those features up.

Jeeps drink a lot of gas and I drive a lot, plus

Mar 31, 2014, 9:43 AM [ in reply to You spend $5k/year in gas? ]

it counts all the lunches I eat at Sheetz as gas purchases.

I don't have 7 spending cards.

I never pay with a debit card, those are only for withdrawing cash my personal account or from my joint account. Paying with a debit card doesn't protect you like a credit card.

I use one credit card for everything, and the other is my gas card. I have one for emergency use and the other two are just open accounts.

ok well if it works for ya keep it up

Mar 31, 2014, 9:46 AM

is your joint account in CO or WA?

Well, I do have 2 credit cards plus the debit card in the

Mar 31, 2014, 9:37 AM [ in reply to Probably ~$250 in cash back using that gas card. ]

wallet right now. I use my Costco Amex for gas and stuff I don't want to pay for out of my main checking account. Then I had an Edward Jones master card I use if something big happens and I can't use the Amex. I'd like to simply put everything on the Amex, get the most rewards back, and just pay it off every month. I fear becoming over zealous with that and spending far too much.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet

Mar 31, 2014, 9:00 AM [ in reply to That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet ]

I think we can get rid of most of your Costanza Wallet:

5 credit cards - Drop this down to 2 - Your company card, and the one with the best rewards.
2 debit cards
health insurance card - Get the app that most providers have
dental insurance card - same as above
id
clemson id - let it go already. you're old.
$20 rebate card - use the rebate already.
regal card - Bro, do you even torrent?
best buy card - Burn it.
iptay card - is there a meaningful discount in/around raleigh with your IPTAY card?
bj's card - keep it in your car.
5-10 of my business cards
5 or so other business cards of people I haven't sorted yet
receipts and stuff - neat receipts scanner. Can also be used for the business cards.
thick access card to get into office

"clemson id - let it go already. you're old"...that stings.

Mar 31, 2014, 9:02 AM

STINGS REALLY BAD.

Stings as bad as sciatica?***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:03 AM

###### willki

I quit.

It is time to put it in the dresser drawer.***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:18 AM [ in reply to "clemson id - let it go already. you're old"...that stings. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

SOLUTION

Mar 31, 2014, 9:07 AM [ in reply to That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet ]

5 credit cards-Cut 4 of them up because bad credit and interest. KEEP one.
2 debit cards-Cut 1 and consolidate accounts. You are married right? KEEP one.
health insurance card-KEEP
dental insurance card-leave at home
id-KEEP
clemson id-put it wherever you keep your HS diploma
$20 rebate card-leave at home or use it
regal card-I don't even know what this is but leave it at home or in your car.
best buy card-leave it at home or in your car.
iptay card-Prolly don't need this in the streets of NC. leave it at home or in your car.
bj's card-THIS IS INTERESTING I WANNA KNOW MOAR
5-10 of my business cards-car
5 or so other business cards of people I haven't sorted yet-office
receipts and stuff-you sound like a hoarder/packrat. Get rid of this crap.
thick access card to get into office-KEEP

This gets you down to 5 cards. Trust me on this you don't need all this crap.

Is this BJ's the store or some sort of specialized training you've put on your wife? If wife, keep. If store, leave in car.

Take out some of the crap you don't use regular.

Mar 31, 2014, 9:24 AM [ in reply to That's what I do/did, but even without cash in my wallet ]

Or have your wife help you pick out a nice purse...

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

The European wallet.***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:26 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

Re: What he said***

Apr 1, 2014, 1:27 PM [ in reply to Tri-Fold, Back Right, I'm broke so it's thin (TWSS), and ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

KEEP YOUR WALLET IN YOUR FRONT POCKET!!!!

Mar 31, 2014, 8:42 AM

Sitting on that thing will screw up your back.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TWSS***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:43 AM

Right pocket is phone, don't want anything else in there

Mar 31, 2014, 8:46 AM [ in reply to KEEP YOUR WALLET IN YOUR FRONT POCKET!!!! ]

Left pocket is keys and chapstick.

What is your arrangement?

chapstick

in underwear, not in any pocket.

HTH

THIS wise man speaks truth

Mar 31, 2014, 8:49 AM [ in reply to KEEP YOUR WALLET IN YOUR FRONT POCKET!!!! ]

plus back wallet breaks up my curves

I use a bi fold, usually has no cash in it.

No receipts, I try to limit the number of business cards I keep in there as well.

i've got a semi

costanza. I've done my best to not sit on it since 2008. I was having ALL kinds of problems (back/shoulders still messed up, but not as bad). I think, that I'm getting pain in my left foot now because of something going on near my neck....

I've tried a money clip, card case, card case WITH money clip...always go back to my wallet. Butt yeah, DEF stop sitting on it.

hard

Mar 31, 2014, 8:59 AM

on?

One of my better purchases from Amazon

Mar 31, 2014, 8:45 AM

Very thin but holds everything you need. Supposed to be a front pocket wallet but I put it in my back pocket.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006IMRB4W

One customer thought it was a piece of

Mar 31, 2014, 9:01 AM

crap. LOL

Is it that blurry in real life?

Mar 31, 2014, 9:04 AM [ in reply to One of my better purchases from Amazon ]

Or is that just the picture?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have a "bare minimum" wallet in my back pocket

Mar 31, 2014, 8:46 AM

that has drivers license, CWP, ATM card, insurance card, and folding money. Hardly know its there. Really don't need anything else.

I keep a second "Costanza" wallet in my vehicle that has eleventy billion cards in it....Bi-lo, Food Lion, Ingles, Lowes, Home Depot, K Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid, etc. Every daggum store in the world makes you have a card now.
If anybody steals this, good for them (and me)- they'll earn me gas points and such.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So then you have to remember before you go into the store to

Mar 31, 2014, 8:47 AM

get the right card?

I did get the CardStar app for iOS that turns majority of those cards digital and I can pull them up on my phone; unfortunately, there are still quite a few that require the swipe part and aren't a barcode.

yeah, it's just a self-training exercise

I've forgotten the necessary card a couple times as I walk in, but I'm pretty trained at remembering it now.

In the winter, it's easy just to keep the card wallet in your coat pocket. Summer is tougher, as you travel lighter.

Look, man.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:47 AM

I used to be like you. I know hundreds of guys that are still like you. You love all the stuff in your wallet. You NEED all the stuff in your wallet. Every day, you need it.

Except...you don't. 19She got me a simple Clemson leather bi-fold money clip for a birthday probably 5-6 years ago. It has room for cash, and a card pocket on each side for a few items. Here's what I carry around now, in my front pocket: debit card, personal and LLC Mastercards, personal and corporate AMEX, driver's license, and my medical insurance card. And whatever little bit of folding cash I mysteriously end up with here and there, and don't know how to get rid of.

That's it. All that other stuff you think you need? You don't. And if you do for some reason, you probably have enough advance warning to know that you need your Social Security card, or your...whatever. I forget what all the stuff I used to carry around was. 6 cards, no thicker than a 1/2", front pocket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^LOOK AT ME I HAVE AN LLC MASTERCARD

AND A CORPORATE AMEX, I SOUND RICH BECAUSE I TYPE RICH.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

If we're being honest, those could both probably come out

of my wallet too. I don't think I've used either one in 2014.

My corporate AMEX is primarily used for

Mar 31, 2014, 8:57 AM

buying alcohol. Thank you to all the restaurants across the country who do not itemize their receipts!

It's amazing how you can get by on business trips with an appetizer for dinner and many beers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Are you a grunt worker working for a poor company?

Appetizer?

Pffft. Sounds poor like you have a daily limit.

No daily limit

just try to hide my alcoholism #Likeaboss

Plus I have revenue share with my company, which is a fancy title for "keep your expenses down and maybe we'll give you bonus if we feel like it possibly allegedly"

^^^Sound advice. Take it one step further and take all your

Mar 31, 2014, 8:51 AM [ in reply to Look, man. ]

best buy/grocery store/hotel/car rental/freq flier cards and stick them in your car somewhere.

You'll still not need them but will find it comforting in a Linus sort of way that you still have them nearby.

I keep hotel/freq flier/rental car rewards cards in my laptop bag.

Listen to him. He's

Mar 31, 2014, 8:57 AM [ in reply to Look, man. ]

pre-Med!

^^^nice....been awhile since that's been whipped out

Mar 31, 2014, 9:21 AM

TWHS

Re: Look, man.

Mar 31, 2014, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Look, man. ]

I have the Clemsonn leather bi-fold money clip as well (with an embossed tiger paw)...can't find it online anymore though. Went from a Constanza wallet to just 2 CC's and driver's license in one card pocket, 2 debit cards and work ID in the other card pocket. I rarely carry cash so it stays pretty thin and I keep it in my front pocket comfortably. I do keep a Constanza wallet in my car with insurance cards and rarely used reward cards, but don't need it very often.

Bare minimum...thin as a waffle house waffle.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:48 AM

SCDL, credit card, atm card, dental and health cards, sam's, and bi-lo card, pic of kid, and cash. That's it.

Then again I drive all the time....oh and I have plenty of cushion.

I would suggest eating a burger or 20 and cleaning out your wallet.

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think I've diagnosed my pain as sciatica from my

Mar 31, 2014, 8:49 AM
43738094.jpg(19.3 K)

leather rectangle thing with a magnetic clip (Tiger paw on the clip).

1 ittle open pocket that holds a debit card, credit card, insurance card, fishing license, etc. Other side has a clear sleeve for driver's license. Clip holds cash and receipts.

I was worried it would be too small as I also downsized, but have found it holds plenty.

My chiropractor told me not to sit on it at work or in the

Mar 31, 2014, 8:51 AM

car. I never do anymore.

Go see a chiro - they're amazing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hmmm... tricky.

If you can't find a quick solution, I would suggest you get a new diagnosis.

Credit card holder with a money clip in my front pocket.

Mar 31, 2014, 8:55 AM

Ditched the wallet a few years ago. Cell phone and keys in the other front pocket.

You put your iPhone and keys in the same pocket?!

Mar 31, 2014, 8:56 AM

How do you not scratch the crap out of your phone?

Magical***

It's a fob with 3 keys.***

Get yourself one of these, perfect solution:

Mar 31, 2014, 9:00 AM

#ACCFTS

Gotta ask..

Mar 31, 2014, 9:00 AM

What's in YOUR wallet?

Re: Gotta ask..

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=15208828

You're a bad captial one commercial waiting to happen.***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:11 AM

My mini-Costanza

RFID blocking wallet
cash (currently at $23)
DL
4 credit cards
9 random membership cards -- BJ's, panera, mellow mushroom beer club, etc., all credit card sized
Voter ID card
Car insurance cards
Medical/dental insurance cards
a couple random business cards

I'm all in favor of trimming it down. If there was a good way to get all the membership cards onto my phone, I'd be in favor of that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

KeyRing bromie

Mar 31, 2014, 9:05 AM

do it.

Half of those require the swipe and cannot scan***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:05 AM

did you get them in 2002?

Mar 31, 2014, 9:07 AM

LIKE YOUR CLEMSON ID?

you can input a memb # if there is one, and just provide that...jussayin, it's an alternative to sitting on it.

I'll check into that one tonite

Mar 31, 2014, 9:17 AM [ in reply to KeyRing bromie ]

Anything that's just a point-and-scan card, if I can get rid of it, I will.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

here ya go (no willki)

Mar 31, 2014, 9:20 AM

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Product-bleecker_legacy_compact_id_wallet_in_leather-10551-10051-74345-?cs=fwn

Best of bofe worlds: Constanza-ish sciatica machine, w/ pull-out ID/insurance/cash holder, for those quick spontaneous runs to go see chick flicks.

Is "Fawn" the preferred choice of color?***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:22 AM

its a nice robust manly brown that is not implied by name

Mar 31, 2014, 9:25 AM

had the granite prior.

that was nicer, but they dint have it when I replaced it

wow, and it matches this

Mar 31, 2014, 11:12 AM [ in reply to here ya go (no willki) ]

http://www.coach.com/online/handbags/Product-leather_slouchy_a_line_skirt-10551-10051-84804-en?cs=cam

I'm so glad wifekrzy has no desire for that type of crap.***

Mar 31, 2014, 11:12 AM

#jelly....wanna swap?***

Mar 31, 2014, 11:46 AM

Depends, does yours accept the bj's card and the

Mar 31, 2014, 11:48 AM

dirt road while the river runs red card? Because if so...then yes.

yep, and

Mar 31, 2014, 11:49 AM

by that, I mean NOT.AT.ALL.

#jointheclub #itsucks #butshedoesnt***

Mar 31, 2014, 11:53 AM

Have your wife help you pick out a nice purse... hth***

Mar 31, 2014, 9:21 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-snuffys.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent.

Or keep your wallet in a desk drawer, or the console

when you're driving...

lulz. Old people.

Mar 31, 2014, 9:25 AM

We tend to think alike.

I'm the exact opposite of a hoarder

& am somewhat of a minimalist.

All I ever have in my pockets are a keychain & 4 cards: driver's license, checkcard, & Bi Lo & Harris Teeter customer cards.

I usually take my Skyway bag w/ me wherever I go that contains anything else I might need.

Thin front pocket wallet with a money clip is the only way

Mar 31, 2014, 9:31 AM

to go...you'll be amazed how many cards you can either leave in your car (i.e. gift cards) or at home (credit cards you don't really use, except for auto-bill pay online).

Cell phone in one pocket, wallet and keys in the other

Started doing this to stymie pick-pockets abroad

Mar 31, 2014, 10:52 AM

I've been doing it ever since.

Thin magnet money clip with a few cards and keys in right front pocket.

Cell phone in left front pocket.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

for starters I don't sit on my wallet

Mar 31, 2014, 11:09 AM

90% of the time I take it out of my pocket

My back was hurtig and someone mentioned the wallet being a

Mar 31, 2014, 1:15 PM

potential problem. I moved it to my front right pocket... I have nothing in my back pockets for like 10 years or so. It helped a lot. Also... a Temperpedic helped A WHOLE LOT too.

Replies: 99
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic