Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lmao at this team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Lmao at this team

May 11, 2019, 2:31 PM

Just go home boys.
This is pathetic.
What has happened to Clemson baseball??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Lmao at this team

May 11, 2019, 2:43 PM

3-3 Middle of 8

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 2:53 PM

Need BIG ninthth .... BADLY

May 11, 2019, 2:58 PM [ in reply to Re: Lmao at this team ]

I'm still watching and I didn't mean it but dang it's hard to watch.

May 11, 2019, 3:01 PM

Clutch at bat by Hawkins.

May 11, 2019, 4:14 PM [ in reply to Re: Lmao at this team ]

do you still want them to go home?

May 11, 2019, 3:00 PM

Dude just watched two strikes go right down the middle. Absolutely pathetic. Something needs to change

Dude, WE WON!. Stop LYAO***

May 11, 2019, 4:18 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 11, 2019, 8:05 PM

It's fans have become fickle , whoa is us whiners .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 12, 2019, 9:33 AM

Yes I am a whiner when we go from a top 15 team to a team that wins about once every 2 weeks.

May 12, 2019, 9:52 AM

That's sports though . Sometimes you're on top , sometimes middle of the pack and sometimes your in the basement .
It's not good show for us as fans to launch at the team and the coaches while they are playing or coaching poorly .
Rather , hold on to that emotion until things turn around ... and they always do ( unless UofSuC football fortunes ) .
It happened in that game , after your post . See whadda mean ?

Message was emoted by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 12, 2019, 10:01 AM

It looks to me then like being negative payed off for him. I thought negative attitudes resulted in losses for the baseball team? Looks like that’s not true. The baseball team will play how they play regardless of fans reactions. Negativity doesn’t lose ball games. Proven right there

Live long and prosper ....

May 12, 2019, 10:07 AM
spock62037.jpg(52.9 K)

But you've been voted off of Logic Island.

DB23

May 12, 2019, 10:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Lmao at this team ]

29073 said:

It looks to me then like being negative payed off for him. I thought negative attitudes resulted in losses for the baseball team? Looks like that’s not true. The baseball team will play how they play regardless of fans reactions. Negativity doesn’t lose ball games. Proven right there

with every post, you embody gold chain wearing Cola Cootism.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 10:21 AM [ in reply to Re: Lmao at this team ]

It didn't take long for diamond knowledge to get a new scok

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

May 12, 2019, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Lmao at this team ]

I was just letting my frustration out. I still watched the rest of the game and pulled for us. Sorry if it offended you or the baseball team. I will pull for us till the end. Sometimes a team with the ability we have needs to be launched at tho for playing so poorly.

Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ......

May 11, 2019, 8:11 PM

.....laughing matter ...... -:(

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ......

May 11, 2019, 11:44 PM

I still don't get some of the stupid comments when it comes to our sports teams, especially basketball and baseball. I'm sure you guys laughing your ##### off are perfect in every way and just curious how much work and practice YOU put in to playing any sport at Clemson. Clemson loses, you guys are all over them. Clemson wins, you laugh at them. Rant over, some "fans" are just plain and simple bandwagon fans.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 12, 2019, 9:31 AM

Dude I have pulld for Clemson sports since I was able to talk so don't come at me with that. If you don't think our bullpen is a laughing latter than I respect that but this year has become where i have to laugh to not cry. Get mad if you want to but ofcourse I don't mean I think they should just go home when the game is in the 7th inning. It's just a saying.

May 12, 2019, 9:49 AM

There are actually some interesting articles out there on the psychology of sports fans that suggest how they react to wins/loses.
In a win, fans are likely to say we vs they or that team in a loss. Fickle fans will chose “they” in a loss. Considering this may address how someone may perceive the OP as a typical fickle fan reaction. Tnet is loaded with these types of posts. I think we are mostly all true fans, but perception has its way...

May 12, 2019, 9:58 AM

I don't question someone's fandom , but I feel the need to ask them if they'd considered holding on to their lighting until the storm had passed .
We won the game and so anything about laughing at our team and suggesting they should quit or some such nonsense seems like poor form .
Of course , this is only one guy's opinion and Poseidon knows this old sailor has cursed the seas before they calmed a time or two .

DB23

May 12, 2019, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ...... ]

You think you know so much about tnetters. You’re such a know it all. I love how you can tell the context of every single message even though it’s just written. Looks like you stole 24/7’s crystal ball lmao jerk off

May 12, 2019, 10:09 AM

Somebody's scok has a fowl mouth .

DB23

May 12, 2019, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ...... ]

It’s just science girlfriend. Now, don’t you have customers you need to bus tables for this fine mother’s day morning -29083?

May 12, 2019, 10:32 AM

Lol . He's a clone of a clone of a clone .
Dude's been a hater troll pecking around here probably longer than I have been on TNet .

DB23

perhaps it is time for a different hobby***

May 12, 2019, 10:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ...... ]

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 12, 2019, 10:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Sorry .... Cmoney .... but I don’t see this as a ...... ]

When Clemson loses 12/15 ball games yes. Geez

It takes courage to support your team when it is down.

May 12, 2019, 10:10 AM

Losses are frustrating to fans, but think how frustrating they are for players and coaches. This will sound corny to some, but back in my day we had something called “Clemson Spirit”. To me it meant supporting Clemson through good times and bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very, very happy- very, very proud.

Re: It takes courage to support your team when it is down.

May 12, 2019, 10:36 AM

29063 isn't a fan of Clemson University . That's a skinny pants version of Diamond Knowledge trying to hold his head above water for his 5th or 6th reanimation .

DB23

May 12, 2019, 10:45 AM

Lol, doesn’t take a detective to ID this skidmark. Oh, let’s see if she can outlast ??

.02969, is that your locker combo or your fortNite password?

May 12, 2019, 12:08 PM [ in reply to It takes courage to support your team when it is down. ]

I still watched the game and will continue to watch them and pull for us. It was just in the moment. I was still pulling for us just voicing my frustration. Maybe they read my post and turned it around because of them not wanting to disappoint their fans? Lol jk but in the heat of the moment we say things we don't mean. This has just been a frustrating stretch and I can only imagine how it is for them but somebody needs to light a fire under them because this is a better baseball team than they have showed lately.

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic