Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let me tell you about the actor, Gary Sinise
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Let me tell you about the actor, Gary Sinise

Aug 9, 2018, 1:05 PM

My father in law lives in North Myrtle Beach. He is 93 years young. He served the US Army in WWII in France.
This coming Tuesday he is boarding a plane at the Charlotte Airport and flying to New Orleans to tour the WWII memorial in New Orleans. His flight food, hotel, tour and ground transportation for 2 people are being paid by the Gary Sinise Foundation. It's a foundation set up to honor those who fight and those who fought for our country.

What a great way to honor our war heroes.

https://www.garysinisefoundation.org/#

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Really Cool...But Please Call Him LT Dan***

Aug 9, 2018, 1:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's "Lootinent Dain!"

Aug 10, 2018, 10:17 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WW2 Memorial is awesome

Aug 9, 2018, 1:09 PM

Been there twice. I think the new building is open now too. Hard to do in one day because there is so much awesome stuff to see.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let me tell you about the actor, Gary Sinise

Aug 9, 2018, 1:31 PM

A very talented and very caring man. I am a huge fan of his.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He also caters the Dallas USO at least once a week

Aug 9, 2018, 1:44 PM

some of the best brisket i've ever had....he's a huge supporter of the armed services and seems to be an all around solid dude

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He also caters the Dallas USO at least once a week

Aug 9, 2018, 2:18 PM

are you meaning he buys it (is so from whom) or he prepares or serves it

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lt Dan you gots new legs***

Aug 9, 2018, 2:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

A few years ago, I heard Sinise, in an interview say that

Aug 9, 2018, 3:15 PM

he got hooked on helping troops after he played Lieutenant Dan in Forest Gump and had so many military men write him and tell him how much they appreciated him.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 3:37 PM

You are right about Gary Sinise. I've been giving to his foundation several years after I found out what it's about. I would encourage any of you that read this to take a look at it and give if you can.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 10:30 PM

This sounds like a great foundation. Thank you for giving to it and passing on this info. I am going to check it out for sure.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 5:34 PM

That guy is the epitome of class.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Thx Contractor 4 sharing!

Aug 9, 2018, 7:24 PM

I just joined Gary’s foundation & plan to donate.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 9, 2018, 8:35 PM

The National D-Day Museum in New Orleans is awesome. Definitely go if you get a chance. Stop by the Ruby Slipper on Magazine Street for breakfast or brunch. You won't be disappointed.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic