Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU getting alot of Love considering
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,372

LSU getting alot of Love considering

Nov 7, 2019, 1:48 PM

One of their "big wins" everyone is lauding is against Texas, an unranked texas team that is 5-3 with a loss to TCU. However, Clemson or Bama are not getting enough credit considering they beat a a 6-3 ATM Team whose three losses are to top 12 teams (auburn, Bama, Clemson). I honestly believe Bama boat races LSU this weekend and puts them out of contention for anything of relevance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU getting alot of Love considering

Nov 7, 2019, 2:11 PM

I agree. A very average Auburn team gave LSU all they wanted. I believe "the Tide" will roll through Baton Rouge without much trouble. Bama by 14. Forget Ohio State. They'll fold like a cheap tent when the pressure is on. The two best teams in the country are Clemson and Alabama. The rest of the world is "tired of it" but who cares. Go Tigers! Time for a "repeat!" Beat Bama!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama's D stinks this yr

Nov 7, 2019, 2:17 PM

it'll be a high scoring game imo. I think bama barely wins.

BUT LSU will still be ranked ahead of us after their loss.

Mark it down

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2019, 2:18 PM

I hope you are right jjc. I don't want LSU to beat the Tide ... I would like to reserve that accomplishment for our Tigers in the Natty.

Nov 7, 2019, 2:25 PM

That's exactly how is see it. LSU hasn't beaten a good team yet. Their best win is against Auburn. Florida should have lost to Miami a middle of the pack ACC team, they also should have lost to Kentucky a bottom dweller in the SEC. I think LSU has a better offense then in years past but Bama has had 2 weeks to prepare for that offense and Saban will have his defense ready to take it to them, I'm seeing a 28-10 game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

one thing we've learned about Sabans D

Nov 7, 2019, 2:38 PM

He's horrible at defending good spread teams. Plus their D is probably the worst its been in 8 yrs or so

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: one thing we've learned about Sabans D

Nov 7, 2019, 2:45 PM

I agree with the Bama D being down, but I also have to look at LSU's effectiveness on Offense, specifically when they played a defense with a pulse in Auburn. They struggled to put up numbers. And let's be honest Florida is the Michigan of the SEC, overrated every year and their anemic offense put up 28 on LSU and Vandy put up 38.

Nov 7, 2019, 3:40 PM

I think Alabama will kill LSU. Remember Alabama beat LSU like 30-0 last year in a night game at LSU. I cannot believe that much has changed.
It's still Alabama and the rest of the SUC.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,372
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic