Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LSU board talking about Clemson recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

LSU board talking about Clemson recruiting

Apr 24, 2019, 5:30 PM

https://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-recruiting/clemson-now-has-1-class/83176986/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LSU board talking about Clemson recruiting

Apr 24, 2019, 5:45 PM

Thanks for the share; interesting to read the comments. Actually, these posters (and posts) don’t seem all that bad.

When we played them in the ChickFilA Bowl, my seats were among the LSU fans. What an annoying, hateable bunch! To make it worse, by making that last drive and beating them with the field goal as time expired, when I ‘turned around’ to give them crap, they had all already LEFT! Listened to their carp for 55 minutes...

Then, after we lost the first Championship game, some smug, (still) butt hurt LSU dewsh fan posted a condescending video to “let us poor Clemson stiffs know that we were only fooling ourselves to think we could EVER compete with a mighty SEC team.... after all, LSU didn’t really want to be in Atlanta when we beat them.... “. What a dip stick, blow hard bastid!

Wouldn’t it be nice if they got lucky, made it to the CFP so we could kick their tails again!?

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

^^ Yep Billy..felt their posters were overall truthful & correct (We Too Deep)..

Apr 24, 2019, 5:52 PM

and back to our 2 bowl games with them in ATL, some them talked funny (Cajun’s).

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Things have changed a lot since then...

Apr 24, 2019, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: LSU board talking about Clemson recruiting ]

Those pukes don't want us now. We spanked the SEC team that actually HAS an offense... imagine what our defense would do to them now!! Them or uga. Bring it, you overrated SEC garbage. We have the cure for you!!!!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 5:49 PM

Thank you for that. Made my night!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 5:50 PM

I dont care much for Coach O or LSU but to watch them start beating Nicky routinely would be most refreshing. They never ever have an offense though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:01 PM

Cookie monster isn't a good enough coach to beat Saban. In the games against the Tide they have 10 total points, and six of those I'm pretty sure were from the defense.

I look forward to revisiting them if we can flip Ricks later on. Probably a long shot but not totally out of the realm of possibility when things on the West Coast start to fall into place.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:09 PM

I like this one:

Posted by Goldrush25 on 4/23/19 at 7:15 pm to TNTigerman
quote:
Yes, but they play in an inferior league. Let them play an SEC West schedule and see what happens.

They'd probably win the division.

Apr 24, 2019, 7:10 PM

And this one:

Posted by lsufanva on 4/23/19 at 4:52 pm to TNTigerman
I get the inferior conference and cakewalk to the layoffs angle and completely agree but when they get there they scare Bama more than we do and last year smacked them around like has not been done so frick all that inferior crap. There legit and they're the next dynasty. Everyone should respect them and leave out the inferior talk. They can play anyone, anywhere and he confident they'll win particularly the next 2 years with Lawrence. He's the 2000s version of Peyton.

very enjoyable thread. some LSU fans know what's up

Apr 24, 2019, 7:11 PM

quote:
Yes, but they play in an inferior league. Let them play an SEC West schedule and see what happens. On the other hand, they'll have a walk into the CFP for the foreseeable future.

2015 pre playoff wins vs

11-3 UNC
10-3 ND
10-3 FSU

2016 pre playoff wins vs

10-3 FSU
10-4 VT
9-4 Louisville
They also beat Auburn @ Auburn (who we lost to)

2017 pre playoff wins vs

10-4 Auburn
9-4 VT
9-4 NC st

2018 pre playoff wins vs

10-3 Syracuse
9-4 TAMU @ TAMU (who we lost to)

That might not be the most daunting schedule, but it's not a walk into the playoffs either. Plus who cares when they do THIS in the playoffs:

2015 37-17 vs 11-2 Oklahoma
2016 31-0 vs 11-2 Ohio St
2018 30-3 vs 12-1 ND and 44-16 vs 14-1 Bama

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most of those posters seem reasonable as hell.

Apr 24, 2019, 8:02 PM

I’d have a beer with ‘em.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 8:46 PM

One of my good friends is an LSU fan and I had the pleasure of going to the Bama-LSU game last year (obviously it wasn't a great game for them, but the gameday atmosphere was incredible). Baton Rouge was excellent and everyone I met was great. They hate Bama, so they were ecstatic to see us win this year & in 2017, but even beyond that they don't get caught up in the 'SEC!' crap in the same way that some of the more inferior teams in the conference do...at least not from what I saw. They're LSU and they're proud of it. They don't need to ride the coat tails of rivals.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic