Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington

Oct 30, 2018, 1:13 PM

actually think Clemson and Loserville was becoming a rivalry? I think they would actually need to win a game before they can start to think that bullshyatt. And apparently they think last year's game came down to the wire? Wow, no wonder they're the worst school academically in the state of Kentucky. The stoopid is strong with those inbreds.

https://247sports.com/college/louisville/Board/103994/Contents/Louisville-Clemson-was-on-path-to-become-a-serious-rivalry-game-123963513/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

We're trying our best

Oct 30, 2018, 1:16 PM

Give us a break.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington

Oct 30, 2018, 1:22 PM

If you're going to attempt to insult the Louisville fan base, at least be able to read yourself...

The post says "the first three meetings of Louisville-Clemson were great, down to the wire.." which they were... Last year was the fourth meeting.

Most UofL fans WANT the Clemson game to be a rivalry, but also acknowledge until the Cards win one it would be hard to call it that. We do feel like it can happen as they have already been competitive, sans last season.

If you're basing your opinions of Louisville fans from InsideTheVille, you're going to get the worst of the worst, similar to this site with Clemson fans. They are the vocal minority, and always make everyone else look bad, as most free message board posters do.

I'd invite you to come to Louisville before you cast us all into stereotypes that someone else online told you to have... Just my two cents.

Wait, you mean we've beaten the

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

shyatt out of y'all 4 times in the ACC? Oh man, that's even worse than I thought!

When Loserville is 0-forever against us, it's nowhere close to being a rivalry.

Also, I've been to Louisville, on several occasions and the racist pizza stadium. Don't worry, I've seen your fan base and feel perfectly comfortable calling your coach a scumbag and your fans morans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

come on, can't you read

Oct 30, 2018, 1:34 PM

we invited you to our pizza stadium. it's real nice. how about coming to a game before you insult us. kthanxbye.

Re: Wait, you mean we've beaten the

Oct 30, 2018, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Wait, you mean we've beaten the ]

Clemson has blown Louisville out exactly once. Soon to be twice after this weekend.

Call the coach a scumbag all you'd like, a lot of Louisville fans would agree.

I agree, it can't even be considered as a rivalry until Louisville gets a win.

There are bad apples in every fan base (see: you), but it's clear you haven't been to Louisville for a game if you think all of us are "morans."

Oh trust me, I've been to Lou-iss-ville for a game

Oct 30, 2018, 1:45 PM

Spent some time at 4th Street Live, drank some bourbon (aka God's sweet nectar), I have been to Churchill Downs several times (not nearly as nice as Keeneland), I've played golf at Valhalla and I've even attended basketball games at the arena place where Rick Petrino used to cheat, errr coach.

All of that gives me the license to judge an entire fan base.

And we've beaten y'all morans 4 years in a row.

Re: Oh trust me, I've been to Lou-iss-ville for a game

Oct 30, 2018, 1:50 PM

...at least you know how to use Google.

That I do, but that fact doesn't have anything to do

Oct 30, 2018, 1:54 PM

with my post.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington ]

To be honest only the first one should have been down to the wire due to Watson being a freshmen and Stoudt playing. The 2 games before last year was driven by Clemson mistakes. # years ago Clemson just played with them and really wouldn't have been as close without a kickoff returned for a TD or a punt returned for a TD. I think I'm right on that. If you remember Clemson held their offense to 10 points that game and Clemson couldn't get out their own way. 2 years ago it was Clemson going up big then letting turnovers and bust let Louisville stay in the game and actually take the lead. I promise if Clemson would have played up to their capability only the 1st game would have been close. I give Louisville some credit but for the most part the games were close because of what Clemson did and didn't do. When Clemson plays up to their capability no game should be close in the regular season but that is hard to do but some of the mistakes and miscues by Clemson over the past few years is the reason Louisville fans were feeling that way. Same with NC State. Clemson doesn't play up to their capabilities and it gives State fans a false sense of them actually being able to play with Clemson and well that just isn't the case ie; this past game.

Why does Louiseville want to be our rival?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington ]

Can't you see we are busy setting the record straight with FSU. We don't have time for this nonsense.

And, the last time a college team decided that they wanted to be our rival it was BC. Having beaten Clemson 3 times in a row to a Tommy Barfden coached team they got cocky and came up with the O'Rourke–McFadden Trophy for the winner of the game. Last time I checked Clemson has won the trophy 9 out of 10 times.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now you wait just one dadgum minute here

Oct 30, 2018, 1:49 PM

Tommy Bowden was a good Christian man!

Huh? L'ville...Lexington?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:24 PM

Are you mixing geographies?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No***

Oct 30, 2018, 1:33 PM

We have dominated every game we’ve ever played against

Oct 30, 2018, 1:28 PM

them. And it hasn’t been close.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: We have dominated every game we’ve ever played against

Oct 30, 2018, 1:31 PM

23-17
20-17
42-36

Seems like it's been a little close...

Re: We have dominated every game we’ve ever played against

How much

Oct 30, 2018, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: We have dominated every game we’ve ever played against ]

has close gotten you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: How much

Oct 30, 2018, 1:46 PM

Like I've said in other posts, most Louisville fans recognize the gap between the Cards and the Tigers. We don't want close, we want wins. Until then, we can still enjoy playing one of the top programs in the country each year.

Oct 30, 2018, 1:32 PM

Just an FYI that you might consider.
Louisville is in the city of Louisville, KY

UK is in Lexington, KY.

Not many Louisville fans in Lexington.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 30, 2018, 1:33 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL those Loserville morans from Lexington ]

Oh yes, Careful calling people morans. LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you make us all look like idiats when you spell moron wrong

Oct 30, 2018, 1:34 PM

js

It's important to dumb things down when you're dealing

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

with Lou-iss-ville grads. Those diplomas are easier to get than a USuCk diploma

Oct 30, 2018, 1:37 PM

Wait, a 47-21 beatdown in their own house make is close? Granted the 2016 was a good game and 2015 was close but that was more of us being sluggish than anything. In 2014 Stoudt beat them...

Even Nancy State is a "Rivalry" too. State can put together a couple of good seasons and crest as the bridesmaid to the Clemson Champs. I can even remember Wake playing us tight in a couple of games...

Man, I hope we "Goldenize" them. Beat them so badly at home that they fire the coach the next day.

Why hate on the fans of the opposing teams?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:38 PM

USuc, I get; I feel that way about NC State too, but there are a lot of fan bases that love their teams and are pleasant to be around. L'villa fans have been really nice when they've come to Clemson and the Clemson fans I've spoken with after trips there have told me they were well treated.

It is possible to love Clemson, pull for them fanatically and not treat other fan bases like they are losers or idiots. Shirley you know that. ¯\_(?)_/¯

Re: Why hate on the fans of the opposing teams?

Oct 30, 2018, 1:42 PM

Trust me Ricky, I don't lump all Clemson fans into the group with these clowns. The most vocal oens are usually the ones who never attend games and make the rest of the GREAT Clemson fans look bad. I've learned to look past the bad apples.

We've been treated AWESOME in Clemson and always make sure to treat opposing fans the same way. I came on here looking for places to eat and visit and interact with the cool Clemson fans and I intend on doing just that!

Because***

Oct 30, 2018, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Why hate on the fans of the opposing teams? ]

Loui5ville

Oct 30, 2018, 1:43 PM

Enough said

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic