Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LOL @ Coot Logic
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,778

LOL @ Coot Logic

Apr 18, 2019, 5:58 AM

Just when you think all has been said
just wait on the sun to rise

Talked with a long time Cockerel fan last night
said he wished they had played Bama they also
would have shown Bama was not that good
went on to say they scored 35 on our Tigers
Bama only scored 16
Could not help myself had to ask him what was the
score in the Belk Bowl

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL @ Coot Logic

Apr 18, 2019, 7:14 AM

Probably doesn't remember the last Belk Bowl score.

Coot fans suffer from "Selective Memory Impairment."

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 7:15 AM

Cycling in

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 7:17 AM

Just when they come up with a rationalization about why they are actually pretty good, reality slaps them in the beak.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 7:23 AM

Every year around this time things are looking better for them in their eyes. You would think eventually they will learn that next year will be just as bad.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 7:37 AM

CBV deliberately allowed Bentley and UofSuc to be pass-happy to set Bama up for their destruction. If you study and compare the two games, you will see how CBV played a great chess gambit to suck Bama into his game. Well played by CBV. Bama never saw it coming. Bless their hearts. Saban should hire some more coaches. Oh wait...

Our coaches are geniuses.

Apr 18, 2019, 8:19 AM

They did not open up the playbook until the playoff. They didn’t have to and they knew it. Meanwhile a lot of knuckleheads on this board were having a meltdown every week because of the “vanilla play calling.”

The funny thing is that the coots are so oblivious that they still can’t see what happened. They got 14 garbage points after the game was out of reach and act like they’re better than Bama. I can’t wait until the Tide beats them down this year. They’re the only fan base I know that’s dumb enough to treat a 21 point loss like it was a win. SMH

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 12:53 PM [ in reply to Re: LOL @ Coot Logic ]

Holy Moly, boys....Art Bell is dead and i don't feel so good myself...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2019, 8:43 AM

No question in my mind that Dabo and VB intentionally played some anemic pass coverages against the Coots .
They set the table for the coming championship drive by making it appear that our DBs weresoft and could be had .
That was disproven over the final 3 games , and I cannot be convinced otherwise so mosey on along there naysayers.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 18, 2019, 1:04 PM

It's always funny when fans focus on a single game outcome to make a conclusion while ignoring all other games. For starters, does anyone think our defense gave them the same respect and attention as Bama got? Even if BV wasn't saving anything for later, our defense still knew those guys couldn't beat us. I'm sure playing in the final home game of their careers may have taken some focus away from a few of our seniors as well.

Let's also look at other common opponents for Bama/South Carolina.

-Alabama beat Georgia by 7 on a neutral field while South Carolina lost to Georgia by 24 points at home.

-Alabama beat Tennessee by 37 points on the road while South Carolina beat Tennessee by 3 points at home.

-Bama beat A&M at home by 22 while South Carolina lost to A&M at home by 3 points.

-Bama beat Ole Miss by 55 points on the road while South Carolina beat Ole Miss by 4 points on the road.

-Bama beat Missouri by 29 points at home while South Carolina beat Missouri by 2 points at home.

But yeah, let's ignore all that other stuff and just assume that South Carolina could hang with Bama based on them putting up more points against us in their blowout loss than Bama did against us in their blowout loss.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,778
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic