Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
LJBs 30 and 50 pt triple doubles just won't cut it...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 2,411

LJBs 30 and 50 pt triple doubles just won't cut it...

Jun 3, 2018, 10:42 PM

Time to go home and put up a 60 pt quadruple triple to beat these all star 3 pt shooting warriors.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LBJ and Curry put up identical #'s

Jun 3, 2018, 10:52 PM

Yet one guy will be a champion and mvp.

While the other will add to his losing record in the finals.

Proof: warriors as a team are superior, easily beating just one great guy.

Jordan would not beat the warriors with these cavs, sorry MJ lovers, just facts.

LBJ would have 30 assists per game if he played for the warriors with their shooting.

Re: LBJ and Curry put up identical #'s

Jun 3, 2018, 11:19 PM

This is your opinion, not facts.

No, it's a fact.

Jun 4, 2018, 7:14 AM

MJ couldn't even drag bad teams TO the finals. That's why holding LBJs finals record against him is asinine. Getting there and losing is better than not getting there.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 4, 2018, 9:04 AM [ in reply to LBJ and Curry put up identical #'s ]

So fast my friend. Lebron is sitting at #1 right now for finals MVP. At least that’s pretty much what every article I have read has said.

Jun 4, 2018, 9:41 AM [ in reply to LBJ and Curry put up identical #'s ]

lol - ok

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

You think MJ would beat this Warriors team with

Jun 4, 2018, 9:49 AM

the Cavs roster? I don't and I'm on the MJ = GOAT side.

Re: You think MJ would beat this Warriors team with

Jun 4, 2018, 9:54 AM

don't know

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: You think MJ would beat this Warriors team with

Jun 4, 2018, 4:54 PM [ in reply to You think MJ would beat this Warriors team with ]

The game has changed. Saw Lebron take a hard foul and make the shot in game 1. Compare and contrast to old-timer's hard fouls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6dTJmG2Lk

Re: LJBs 30 and 50 pt triple doubles just won't cut it...

Jun 3, 2018, 11:13 PM

The idea some people have that one person should be able to will a team to victory is total horse ____.

EDIT: I understand your point OP. I’m talking to the Lebron haters.

Jun 4, 2018, 9:41 AM

6-0 mj - move on sunshine

Jun 4, 2018, 7:46 AM

Well atleast the Cavs team usually makes the wide open 3s at home. Time to even it back up.

I'll take that bet, what are you willing to lose?***

Jun 4, 2018, 5:07 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Cavs had a real chance in game 1 to possibly make

Jun 4, 2018, 7:55 AM

this a series, but they blew it and they are going to get steamrolled now. I wouldn't be surprised if Cleveland won either game 3 or 4 because their role players (which is basically everyone not named Lebron James) do tend to play a lot better at home and this Warriors team seems to get complacent and not show up at times, but this series isn't going past 5 games.

L. James outstanding play on the court

Jun 4, 2018, 8:57 AM

Cannot make up for his crappy work as a GM. JR, Tristan, Coach and the rest of Lebron’s highly paid friends do not have the skill sets needed to win a championship. They can win the East and be a top 5 NBA team, but they cannot win it all. The Cavs can even win a game or two in Cleveland this series when Warriors coast. So who will James play for next year? And hopefully the team will not make James the GM for his own sake.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: L. James outstanding play on the court

Jun 4, 2018, 9:06 AM

It’s ok because if he loses, I think he is gone. I hope the rockets make some crazy things happen and get him. Can you imagine cp3, James harden and Lebron.

Lave Jatthews Band?***

Jun 4, 2018, 9:42 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

LBJ has height

Jun 4, 2018, 11:10 AM

but I doubt he could take Michael Jordan.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 17
| visibility 2,411
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic