Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kyle Parker
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Kyle Parker

Feb 16, 2018, 8:05 PM

I did not see the telecast but saw in the pregame write up that Kyle Parker was doing the color today? Did he do that last year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kyle Parker

Feb 16, 2018, 8:11 PM

I listened to the 9th and 10th and had no idea who it was. I thought "this guy is pretty good with his descriptions". Whoever it was, I liked their work.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watching this game, and others

Feb 16, 2018, 8:14 PM

Just makes me miss Yanity even more. When a stupid move to get rid of him

Point party for that obvious observation

Go Tigers

Pretty sure Pete Yanity did play by play today...

Feb 16, 2018, 8:18 PM

...with Kyle as color.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: Pretty sure Pete Yanity did play by play today...

Feb 16, 2018, 8:25 PM

You are correct, hence my post!

Re: Watching this game, and others

Feb 16, 2018, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Watching this game, and others ]

You really don’t like Munson?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like his delivery or not, Yanity is so much more of a

Feb 16, 2018, 8:30 PM [ in reply to Watching this game, and others ]

Professional than Munson. Not close. Munson can be downright embarrassing at times and tough to listen to. No idea what politics were going on to boot Yanity

Re: Like his delivery or not, Yanity is so much more of a

Feb 17, 2018, 3:05 PM

Yanity was a terrible p-by-p man for football. I could never understand whether plays gained yards, and the down-and-distance were always wrong. He was impossible to follow.
Munson is much better!

Feb 16, 2018, 9:31 PM

No, Parker was actually playing baseball last season. I was pretty surprised to see him calling this game, but thought he did a great job.

Feb 16, 2018, 10:53 PM

Pete Yannity and Kyle Parker did an outstanding job. Watched the entire game using Apple TV. Best thing my son talked me into buying several years ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it was kyle

Feb 16, 2018, 11:01 PM

doing the color. any info on in this is a permanent thing? I honestly didn't even know about this till the fifth inning when they put the cameras on themselves lol

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it was kyle

Feb 17, 2018, 3:15 AM

I honestly thought KP was stating the obvious at times and he could use a little more enthusiasm seemed like the game was putting him to sleep til the 9th.

Just proves you can’t please everyone. I thought it was an

Feb 17, 2018, 9:37 AM

awesome pairing in the booth.

SO much better than the football broadcasts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Kyle Parker was good, trying to be objective, but happy he

Feb 17, 2018, 11:23 AM

is not bitter about Clemson. He hurt his ribs the game against Auburn, and was never the same passer again. And they kept playing him, because "Tajh claimed he was not ready". The announcement about his cracked ribs did not come forth until after the season and a lot of boos from Tiger fans. Also, the injury could not of helped his BB career. Before the injury, Kyle was a brilliant QB beating the present Seattle QB twice in Fb and BB. And I was happy to hear his is also helping fb O and going to graduate this year I think.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kyle Parker was good, trying to be objective, but happy he

Feb 17, 2018, 2:26 PM

Water under the bridge...playing with cracked ribs didn’t change the fact that KP was not NFL qb material. I do feel that the Clemson receiver should have caught the pass in the end zone to beat Auburn. Jaron Brown, I believe it was. KP had a pretty good Baseball career, but just proves how hard it is to make/stay in Majors.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 17, 2018, 3:01 PM

I believe he had a role with the football team too.

Feb 19, 2018, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Kyle Parker was good, trying to be objective, but happy he ]

That was a terrible throw in the end zone was wide open and threw it away from his body.

Feb 19, 2018, 6:24 PM

Morris24 said:

That was a terrible throw in the end zone was wide open and threw it away from his body.

Yes, but understandable considering the beating he took. Now Stoudt’s throw at FSU was truly the epic fail.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic