Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kirby Smart
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

Kirby Smart

Sep 5, 2018, 1:11 PM

I'm intrigued by all the sportscasters picking the yardbirds to upset the dawgs this weekend. Given the talent differential between the two teams, if this game is even close, I question Kirby Smart's ability to coach? I mean, he'll have superior players at virtually every position on the field. I can't see how this game is anything but a blowout for Georgia if Kirby is half the coach the dawgs think he is. Where am I wrong? Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kirby Smart

Sep 5, 2018, 1:13 PM

Ga always plays down to them in Columbia. I think its there so the coots will hang in for a while I suspect

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 1:19 PM

Yeah but I think Georgia showed last year this isn't Richt's Bulldogs teams anymore. There is no question that when you buy talent you're going to have more than if you recruited the right way like Richt. I can't stand Georgia and hpe they lose every other game but just beat the heck out of South Carolina. I only see this going 2 ways. Either Georgia stomps them or Georgia beats them in a relatively close game, like somewhere between 7-10 points.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the jake Bentley to Deebo Edwards TD play is more unstoppable

Sep 5, 2018, 1:16 PM

than the Crane kck...unstoppable.

https://youtu.be/5pL6uUYdWbU

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Sep 5, 2018, 1:18 PM

I personally believe that UGA is going to kick their beaks in . Not just more talented , but scheme wise they are better . If the Coots think they'll be able to run the football effectively and eat clock I wish them the best because Georgia's DL is a mismatch .
Also the Oline will control the Coots up front . This game is over by halftime .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^ Bentley says...

Sep 5, 2018, 5:45 PM

hellO & shut-up DUG! ????

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 6:06 PM

This is one of those games where I want BOTH teams to lose....by double digits.

Go Tigers!

Sep 5, 2018, 6:18 PM

Georgia is far more talented, deeper, and better coached. There will be no Spurrier magic. No one from the 2012 Gamecocks is going to help on Saturday. Once the Broadway production has ended at Wiliams Brice and the ball is kicked, sorrow is coming to the Gamecock faithful.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ this - and do it twice.***

Sep 5, 2018, 7:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart ]

AFDAWG said:

Georgia is far more talented, deeper, and better coached. There will be no Spurrier magic. No one from the 2012 Gamecocks is going to help on Saturday. Once the Broadway production has ended at Wiliams Brice and the ball is kicked, sorrow is coming to the Gamecock faithful.

Love it Dawg! Hope y’all break their chicken hearts, legs, but most importantly their beaks!!! It’s unbelievable how delirious they are right now.

Sep 5, 2018, 8:07 PM [ in reply to Re: Kirby Smart ]

AFDAWG said:

Love it Dawg! Hope y’all break their chicken hearts, legs, but most importantly their beaks!!! It’s unbelievable how delirious they are right now.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic