Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kelly Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Kelly Bryant

Mar 1, 2017, 1:59 PM

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/34636580/swinney-says-upstate-native-leading-pack-to-become-clemsons-next-starting-quarterback

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Kelly Bryant

Mar 1, 2017, 2:53 PM

Hes a great kid but I just don't see him being our starting QB to start the season.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Mar 1, 2017, 3:06 PM

So he looks pretty bad in practice? I would have thought he would improve since last year?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 3:19 PM

He's the starter by default. Spring practice starts today. I think the main thing is the other guys might just be more talented

Mar 1, 2017, 4:02 PM

I agree they might be, we will have to wait and see cause I haven't seen any of the qb's throw this year

we're going to average over 300 yards rushing a game

Mar 1, 2017, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Kelly Bryant ]

we don't need to pass at all this year.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Re: we're going to average over 300 yards rushing a game

Mar 1, 2017, 3:31 PM

Someone may need to chunk it oob to stop the clock!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2017, 3:41 PM [ in reply to we're going to average over 300 yards rushing a game ]

I agree for the most part with this but our key games this yr we are gonna have to pass. Don't see us putting up 300 rushing yards against a teams like FSU, Auburn, and Vt. Gotta have a qb that can make plays in air. Love Bryant and hopefully he takes that next step.

Mar 1, 2017, 4:34 PM [ in reply to we're going to average over 300 yards rushing a game ]

^^Confucius say "You so fun-eee".

We won't rush for 300 yards against anyone if we're one-dimensional. Pretty sure our WR's would like to be able to showcase their talent for the NFL next year.

Mar 1, 2017, 5:51 PM

You are so correct. Osu was a running team last year with a mediocre qb and look what happened to them.

If we get away from the offense that DW4 built then we won't be wru for very long... and we sure won't recruit Trevor qb's anymore.

Teams are modeling us now. We go back to dual threat run first qb's we'll go backwards.

Sorry people. I like JB. Pulling for the local guy etc but his rating and measurables were worse than lorenzo nunuez.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't count KB out

Mar 1, 2017, 5:38 PM

That kid is from Abbeville, and all those kids I've seen play have that "dog" in them, where they are fierce competitors. If he can be a slightly above average passer, our offense will be deadly with his ability to run.

Re: Don't count KB out

Mar 1, 2017, 5:57 PM

Reason he was third string last year. He's had what 3 years to learn from the best. It's not his ability to pass the ball- it's his lack of reading defenses. You either have that in HS or you dont. Just my opinion.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't count KB out

Mar 1, 2017, 7:02 PM

This!!!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic