Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
KJ Henry
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

KJ Henry

Dec 10, 2018, 1:28 PM

Was wondering if maybe we see KJ Henry in the CFP. The last participation report had him at 4 snaps. I assume that means he did not use up his 4 game redshirt limit. Anyone have any info on this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No. He has played in 4 games.

Dec 10, 2018, 1:30 PM

And he will not play another snap so he can preserve his redshirt. He has played 39 total snaps on the season.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: KJ Henry

Dec 10, 2018, 1:31 PM

He opted to redshirt. There was an article on it a while back. Wanted to put on weight. It shows that he is a great team player, and has a good vision for the future. He was compared to Wilkins in how he leads and acts with the rest of the team. I’m very excited about him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 10, 2018, 1:33 PM

That's 4 games not snaps. He is done for the season. Notice the 13 next to Trevor Lawrence's name.

True freshmen participation (9): Xavier Thomas 13 games, Trevor Lawrence 13, Justyn Ross 13, Derion Kendrick 13, B.T. Potter 13, Braden Galloway 12, Lyn-J Dixon 12, Mario Goodrich 12, Jackson Carman 11, Kyler McMichael DNP (10), K.J. Henry* DNP (4), Jake Venables# DNP (3), Mike Jones Jr.# DNP (3), Jordan McFadden# DNP (3), Ben Batson^ DNP (2), Justin Mascoll^ DNP (1), Darnell Jefferies^ DNP (1).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Dude abides

Dec 10, 2018, 1:44 PM

Dabo said that Justin Mascoll can help them in the playoff. Must be a good reason to limit his games during the regular season.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic