Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just sayin...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 645

Just sayin...

Jul 18, 2019, 6:00 PM

If you came to my house and biatched about how I ran things in it, I’d probably tell you to go back to your house too. Additionally I’d build a tall fence around my property so it would discourage you from coming back.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ok, now what if they also owned that house?***

Jul 18, 2019, 6:11 PM

Re: ok, now what if they also owned that house?***

Jul 18, 2019, 6:14 PM

deweather said:

Then I’d go find another dwelling. I don’t like sharing sh@t.

So it's about the stuff and not the house.

Jul 18, 2019, 6:23 PM

Now the metaphor is making sense.

Jul 18, 2019, 7:34 PM [ in reply to Re: ok, now what if they also owned that house?*** ]

I don’t think he got it de.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 18, 2019, 6:46 PM [ in reply to ok, now what if they also owned that house?*** ]

No, the whole building the fence and me finding another dwelling is not because of the stuff. I just simply like to separate myself from people biatching and moaning senselessly and throwing the same old rhetorics that aren’t based on any actual facts.

Re: Just sayin...

Jul 18, 2019, 6:12 PM

you are more than entitled to have a dictatorship in your home, you earned it. But we have checks and balances, and last I checked these 4 women are elected officials whose job it is to maintain this balance and limit the power of the executive branch.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Impeach the ############

Jul 18, 2019, 6:53 PM

saying that might mean they aren't going to ever be friendly to eachother

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we know he is not going to be impeached

Jul 18, 2019, 8:56 PM

Pelosi must feel like a kindergarten teacher these days.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That’s Trump’s whole schitck -

Jul 18, 2019, 6:57 PM

America sucks but I’m going to make it great again.

In your analogy, he moved into your neighborhood, kicked out all your neighbors, moved in a bunch of property flippers, and is working as fast as he can to profit off your high property values before the whole place goes to ####.

So you’re all for him to go too?

Jul 18, 2019, 7:07 PM

You're a moron. It's that simple. You're not the leader of over 300 million Americans. You're dumber than dirt.

Jul 18, 2019, 7:11 PM

That’s racist!

See how stupid it sounds when it’s thrown around so loosely and is the answer for everything someone says that doesn’t align with your beliefs?

Jul 18, 2019, 7:17 PM

Pipe down moron. You're an idiot. Let's keep it simple. You defend something that is indefensible because you're an imbecile. Slither away.

Jul 18, 2019, 7:18 PM

Still with the mind numbing name calling lol. You know who you sound like?

Trump

dont worry about Carlpoussie...he's truly a Piece Of Shiite***

Jul 18, 2019, 8:52 PM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: dont worry about Carlpoussie...he's truly a Piece Of Shiite***

Jul 19, 2019, 8:07 AM

CaptCrash...I will have history on my side. You will go down as a piece of human garbage for what you supported. Youre scum. You know that though.

Jul 19, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to Re: Just sayin... ]

Yeah sometimes blunt and accurate is better.

They aren't in your house...

Jul 18, 2019, 7:18 PM

it's their house.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our house

Jul 18, 2019, 7:23 PM

in the middle of our street

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our house

Jul 18, 2019, 7:38 PM

Our house, it has a crowd
There's always something happening
And it's usually quite loud

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Our house

Jul 18, 2019, 9:04 PM [ in reply to Our house ]

.. is a very, very very fine house. With two cats in the yard, life used to be so hard....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Therein lies the problem

Jul 18, 2019, 7:49 PM

Even setting aside the sheer hypocrisy of his statement, it makes no sense otherwise.

Your analogy is apt as to his viewpoint, but entirely flawed due to the central fact that this isn't "his" country to do with as he pleases. It is our country, and all of us should be deeply disturbed by the fact that the president is cool with the "get out of my country if you don't like it" notion and even moreso feels comfortable actually saying it.

I don't care what your political leanings are, its absolute amazing to me that so many folks seem to be fine with the president saying it. So many folks doing mental gymnastics to support something so patently stupid probably shouldn't amaze me, but it still does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL***

Jul 18, 2019, 9:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 19, 2019, 7:59 AM

The president is an elected civil servant. He works for us.

It is more like we all got together and hired a general contractor to work on some issues in the neighborhood. During the interview process the contractor insults the guy across the street who lost his son in the service, makes fun of a disabled man and then admits to walking in on young girls naked on purpose and enjoying it while making comments about how doable his own daughter is.

After the interview, despite most of us wanting to go with someone else, we end up with the minority selection due to some archaic HOA rules. The contractor then goes out and hires unqualified family and friends to do the work while he is out playing golf between sessions of trying to grope people’s wives and daughters and insulting anyone who dares disagree with his opinions.

Meanwhile, he is running the project massively over budget and incurring insane amounts of debt and those of us who point out the problems we see are told to get out of the neighborhood by the strange cult like following the contractor has developed.

Replies: 23
| visibility 645
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic