Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got the results of my IQ test back.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 47
| visibility 1

Just got the results of my IQ test back.

Jun 5, 2019, 12:59 PM

97!

Now what, tnet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Do you really trust those Facebook things?***

Jun 5, 2019, 1:00 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

You probably can’t comprehend the magnitude of my...

Jun 5, 2019, 1:01 PM

accomplishment, because dull.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Yeah, well, I got 100% on the Most Difficult Baptist Hymns,

Jun 5, 2019, 1:10 PM

80s Song Lyrics, and 60s/70s/80s TV Shows tests. So ... there's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Just got the results of my IQ test back.

Jun 5, 2019, 1:02 PM

That's higher than I would have guessed from your posts!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You planning on challenging

Jun 5, 2019, 1:03 PM

coachmac to a battle of nitwits?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

If they didn't before, they'll definitely hate you now...

Jun 5, 2019, 1:06 PM

setting the curve so high.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How about your Wunderlick test?***

Jun 5, 2019, 1:13 PM

Jun 5, 2019, 1:22 PM

[img][/img]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You clearly aren't a Clemson grad.***

Jun 5, 2019, 1:23 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

I wish I could help you understand...

Jun 5, 2019, 1:25 PM

but we’re clearly operating on different levels.

Re: You clearly aren't a Clemson grad.***

Jun 5, 2019, 7:33 PM [ in reply to You clearly aren't a Clemson grad.*** ]

Maybe not, but PeeDeeCheeseSwamp is an alum. He sayed scchhoo.

That’s not your IQ. That’s your SAT score.***

Jun 5, 2019, 1:24 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 1:25 PM

You get +25 points on those tests if you don't misspell IQ .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I haven't had an IQ score since high school

Jun 5, 2019, 1:32 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF2jdTQyyyE

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 1:56 PM

That’s nothing. I just put a puzzle together in 6 hours and on the box it said 2 to 4 years.

It’s always good when you’re iq is higher than your BMI

Jun 5, 2019, 2:05 PM

Even if it is just bearly

Re: It’s always good when you’re iq is higher than your BMI

Jun 5, 2019, 2:40 PM

Should that be "barely"?

I’m a master of the English language. Typically I mean two make the mistakes I due.***

Jun 5, 2019, 2:45 PM

Ha, you have too errors just in that on sentence!

Jun 5, 2019, 6:52 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 2:06 PM

Looks like there’s a +10 margin of error

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 5, 2019, 2:12 PM

You sure it didn't have a minus in front of it ?

Dude...that was your

Jun 5, 2019, 2:16 PM

Temperature! Sheesh!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No way that's your real IQ. It can't be over 75

Jun 5, 2019, 2:20 PM

or less than 140. No way you are average. I can't decide which "unaverage" side you're on.

I have a guess . . .***

Jun 5, 2019, 2:21 PM

Jun 5, 2019, 2:32 PM

If I had been grading your IQ test, I would have docked you 10 points for your subject title. "Just got the results of my IQ test back". Adding "back" to your title is not necessary unless you intended to inform us you got it back from Spud, LightBulbBill, Tigerdug23 or Manifold.

By the way, is that the IQ test where the perfect number is 225?

The devil made me do this. We have formed a partnership.

Message was edited by: Joe21®

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know it's not necessary...

Jun 5, 2019, 2:39 PM

but being of superior intelligence, I always do a little extra.

Re: I know it's not necessary...

Jun 5, 2019, 2:42 PM

I guess I should not have been chasing moonshine with beer before I took mine. They are still looking for my IQ.

Re: I know it's not necessary...

Jun 6, 2019, 6:30 AM [ in reply to I know it's not necessary... ]

there is a lot of added responsibility that comes with being a genious, believe me, I know...

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let me guess

Jun 5, 2019, 2:44 PM

You take your shower after work....

He has to

Jun 5, 2019, 4:22 PM

helps get rid of the "hair net" hair look

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Yep.***

Jun 6, 2019, 2:18 AM [ in reply to Let me guess ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's solid buddy.. i think the benchmark most of us were

Jun 5, 2019, 5:09 PM

hoping you would pass was 78.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You talkin to me?***

Jun 5, 2019, 5:23 PM

The definition of awesome!

So, you are only 3 points below average! I guess you should

Jun 5, 2019, 10:33 PM

be proud of that!:)

Jun 5, 2019, 11:32 PM

Assuming you're Caucasian, you're just 3 to 4 points below the national average of 100-101. But 97 is probably 3 to 4 points above average for whites in this part of the country.

I once read that in the Army they will not put a 2nd Lieutenant over a company if his IQ is more than 15 points higher than the soldiers under his command. Fifteen points is one deviation point. It's been stated that if you get too far apart in IQ then the troops don't speak the same language so to speak as the junior grade officer and causes confusion. In other words, he talks over their heads. In gist the men will think he's a nerd and he will think their morons. The troops won't think he's one of "them", that he's some "college boy". Getting 2 deviation points apart in IQ is next to impossible to communicate. Hence, that's why people hang out with people similar to themselves.

The only relationship where this doesn't seem to apply is the male/female dynamic. I know business execs, engineers, lawyers, etc... that will date/marry a cocktail waitress, cashier, maid, etc... if she's pretty enough.

"he will think "they're" morons." I thought you'd rather...

Jun 6, 2019, 7:38 AM

hear that from me, you know, rather than bob or one of the other morans.

And really, if they're that intelligent, it would seem they're capable of recognizing, then adjusting their communication accordingly, or maybe, they're just not that smart at all?

Stephen Hawking was famously not bright enough to dumb down A Brief History of Time.

Re: "he will think "they're" morons." I thought you'd rather...

Jun 6, 2019, 7:43 AM

well the national average is 100-101, no need to bring Bob into this.

Mentioning bob is my one good deed for the day...***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:49 AM

Re: Mentioning bob is my one good deed for the day...***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:52 AM

He is probably our smartest tnetter, by the pound.

Jun 6, 2019, 12:02 AM

You are supposed to add afew points for creativity that the iq test does not account for so why dont think up a good poast and postits
On tnet

Jun 6, 2019, 12:13 AM

Means I am only 45 points higher than you.

Jun 6, 2019, 1:48 AM

45 points is 3 standard deviations. That's a lot higher in real terms.

this sounds pretty accurate Pete.. because none of us

Jun 6, 2019, 1:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Just got the results of my IQ test back. ]

regular folks understand your poasts

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can tell by your response that I am...

Jun 6, 2019, 6:50 AM [ in reply to Re: Just got the results of my IQ test back. ]

smarter than you.

Welcome to the party, I recognized that 8-9 years ago.***

Jun 6, 2019, 7:45 AM

Jun 6, 2019, 7:15 AM

So FM is really AOC posting on a CLEMSON board? Who'd a thunk it? I'm surprised she knows football so well. Oh wait...

Was it negative?

Jun 6, 2019, 10:48 AM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 47
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic