Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just Placed A Small Wager
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,077

Just Placed A Small Wager

Aug 17, 2018, 12:10 PM

on the Tigers to win the Natty. The "Bookmaker" site has Clemson at 4.3 to 1. They have the Dirt Peckers at 235 to 1. That should give the coots who think they have a shot at winning it all some food for thought. I wonder how many of those loudmouths would put their money where their mouths are?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just Placed A Small Wager

Aug 17, 2018, 12:16 PM

None that I know are foolhardy enough to even bet on the Clemson game. Some are willing to give points, but the spread is so uneven I hesitate...only question is when Dabo calls the dogs off....3rd or 4th quarter?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:29 PM

That’s the only thing about betting the spread on any of the games. They’ll be sky high and it’s a real coin toss whether we cover or not. Could we, absolutely, but Dabo plays for the future.

Coots are squawking quite a bit on annonimous? Radio... but ridgeland is right, no way they’ll back it will anything real. They are convinced they’re coming to DV as a top 10 team @ 10-1.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2018, 12:31 PM

Jackie Bentley plays scared against the Tigers. Just look at his eyes--he looks like he's seen a ghost when he looks across the line. We light them up. Only question in my mind is how soon Dabo calls off the dogs. Only takers right now want me to give 25 points. Meh.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Aug 17, 2018, 12:43 PM

That’s a tough one. They should be a little improved from last year if they can keep their receivers healthy. Jakey relaxes (if he’s still standing) once Dabo puts in all the seniors that are on the practice squad, which he will being their last game in the valley. It’s 35-0 at half??? Shoot, Dabo really might have Batson out there but it’ll be run plays with Mac lain.

Still think I’d put a couple hundred even giving 25.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't waste a buck on the Cooties even at those odds.

Aug 17, 2018, 5:07 PM

And I've even bet on whether the car in front of me would turn left or right before.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,077
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic