Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle

Jul 5, 2019, 4:37 PM

A ring of crooks near Atlanta. A driver drops off car thieves near gas stations. While customers pump gas (usually single women), the crook sneaks up on the passenger door, slides in, starts the car & drives off.

Only yesterday, July 4th, a Conyers, GA woman filling her tank spotted the crook - took the gas nozzle & drenched the thief with gas before he could take off! The gas-soaked crook jumped out & ran & was picked up by his driver. Clearly recorded on cameras - just a matter of time before I.D.'d & arrested.

Can you imagine being drenched in gas - on July 4th - just HOPING a spark doesn't turn you into a human fireworks display? Way to go Conyers lady!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle

Jul 5, 2019, 4:42 PM

I was waiting for the part where she lit a match and set his ### on fire.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 5, 2019, 4:55 PM

Would have been justice - TigerCc - would have been justice !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Jul 5, 2019, 10:22 PM

What a gas! :)

Jul 5, 2019, 11:42 PM

Wouldn’t this require you to both leave your car doors unlocked and your keys in the engine? I always lock my doors and take my keys with me because I don’t trust anyone.

Jul 6, 2019, 3:31 AM

It would, but plenty of people do it. I always take my keys, but often don't lock the door. My brother-in-law, earlier this year, did the worst possible - pulled right up to a convenience store to run in for 10 seconds & buy a soft drink. He'd had the truck for less than a week. Left the engine running & it was stolen! Found by police late that day, abandoned, & in "not too good" shape. Biggest problem was - his laptop w/all his important work stuff was on it! THAT was never recovered. It's true - you can't trust anyone.

Jul 6, 2019, 11:49 AM [ in reply to Re: July 4th thief nearly becomes human Roman candle ]

That's also my attitude and modus aperandi.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic