Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jake Bentley coming back for SR season for coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Jake Bentley coming back for SR season for coots

Jan 4, 2019, 4:00 PM

Excellent news.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well, didn't he say he was staying till they won a

Jan 4, 2019, 4:03 PM

championship? don't know what he will do in 2020

Didn't they just win the Vagisil Bowl Championship? Oh wait

Jan 4, 2019, 4:19 PM

they lost! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! I hate the coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well if he said staying, doesn’t necessarily mean playing

Jan 4, 2019, 9:24 PM [ in reply to well, didn't he say he was staying till they won a ]

Still, how long does he expect to live??

Did he really have a choice?

Jan 4, 2019, 4:13 PM

I mean, c'mon, he's not an NFL Quarterback. Is he?

Lost a lot of respect for him when he said that "Clemson was not that much better than us, or better at all". After losing 56-7 and having to come out of the game after two quarters.

That was his freshman year and they all said he should still be in high school. Well that was a high school statement to make after getting beaten that badly.

So, maybe they were right. Maybe he should have been in high school. Maybe even still.

Still can't believe the game he had against us. We must have been taking that night off on defense.

Re: Did he really have a choice?

Jan 4, 2019, 5:20 PM

He probably should't have said that, but I really don't see the big deal about him saying it. The guy was 18 or 19 years old, and it's natural to feel like your team is better than a result like that. I think Dabo made a similar statement in 2013 when we lost 51-14 to Florida State.

Yep, when I was 13 years old, we had won 39 games in a row

Jan 4, 2019, 8:45 PM

and we played Brookwood Forest....They beat us 40-0. I felt that night that we were just as good as them. ...........LOL! We were devastated. Even at 13 years old.

I was the starting pitcher in 2 little leage championship

Jan 5, 2019, 7:21 AM

games and was a starting forward in three soccer championship games. I am 0-5 in those games. Technically, I was only the loser in one of the championship games, but I gave up a few runs and sure felt like the loser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No problem with the first part of his statement

Jan 4, 2019, 8:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Did he really have a choice? ]

It's the 'or better than us at all' part that is ludicrous.

No, we weren't 7 TDs better on any given Saturday. But better period? No question.

Clemson

Re: Jake Bentley coming back for SR season for coots

Jan 4, 2019, 4:14 PM

He'll #NeverAgain be a junior .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The title of his video announcement was One Last Ride

Jan 4, 2019, 4:25 PM

I wondered if that was a reference to Jamarcus King riding Mike Williams back in 2016.

what was the alternative? 12 bucks an hour

Jan 4, 2019, 4:24 PM

at Chick Fil A?

Re: what was the alternative? 12 bucks an hour

Jan 4, 2019, 5:15 PM

Whoaaaaa... that's assistant manager's pay ... let's not get ahead of ourselves here . A coot degree gets you a nametag and an apron just like all the other newbs.

#MyPleasure

DB23

Re: what was the alternative? 12 bucks an hour

Jan 4, 2019, 11:47 PM [ in reply to what was the alternative? 12 bucks an hour ]

Watch your mouth! ChickFila is too good for ol’ Fivehead.

Jan 4, 2019, 4:25 PM

Screw Calford.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:46 PM

Lol, no pun intended.

"Never Again" v3.0?***

Jan 4, 2019, 4:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Gotta get that Natty before he leaves!

Jan 4, 2019, 4:28 PM

We better triple the guards around the trophy cases.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his senior of high school, right? He still has four years o

Jan 4, 2019, 4:34 PM

of college eligibility left?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 5:25 PM

Flake Gentley: The Final Flop

Gonna preorder the BluRay for this one!

GO TIGERS

Jan 4, 2019, 5:56 PM

Looking at the U5C schedule, the Tigers may not ever see him play again anyway. After we beat Bama, they are going to so p*i*s*s*e*d about anything from the state of SC, Bentley may not play beyond their game in September.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aren't you worried that he'll beat us again next year

Jan 4, 2019, 7:29 PM

by coming within two scores of us?

Re: Aren't you worried that he'll beat us again next year

Jan 4, 2019, 8:15 PM

I can see this happening when the Tigers beat Bama. Since U5C only lost to the Tigers by 21 and declared it a victory, Jake the flopper and all the coots will say they won the Natty. In the delusional minds of Jakey and the coots, his prediction will have come true.

Jan 4, 2019, 8:34 PM

Best news I heard all day.....hope he NEVER leaves........thank you Jake from Flop farm.......Go Tigers!!!!!!!

After we win the trophy Monday night, we better protect it

Jan 4, 2019, 8:42 PM

with armed guards, because Bentley and some of his cronies must be planning to steal it, if he is to have a trophy before he graduates!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#AgainAndAgainAndAgain

Jan 4, 2019, 8:44 PM

I'm for it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 8:48 PM

About 1/2 FGF is unhappy with that news .

Jan 4, 2019, 8:59 PM

Nobody cares what the other players do for USUC because Deebo Samuels was their ONLY good player. He made their O work pretty well most times, but take him out, and we all saw what happened. They looked like a high school team playing a weak 7-5 UVA. That told the football world everything we needed to know. They might be lucky to make a bowl game next year. I see them winning at least 2-5 games, but not really any hope for more than that.

Losses:
Bama
UGA
UK (maybe a toss-up)
Mizzou
UF
TAMU
CLEMSON

UT and Vandy are toss-ups, and possibly Appy State. They will probably beat UNCheat and Charleston Southern. Look for Muschamp's seat to get red hot, and he will make a lot of ugly faces and scream a lot.

Jan 5, 2019, 7:14 AM

Nobody cares what the other players do for USUC because Deebo Samuels was their ONLY good player. He made their O work pretty well most times, but take him out, and we all saw what happened. They looked like a high school team playing a weak 7-5 UVA. That told the football world everything we needed to know. They might be lucky to make a bowl game next year. I see them winning at least 2-5 games, but not really any hope for more than that.

Losses:
Bama
UGA
UK (maybe a toss-up)
Mizzou
UF
TAMU
CLEMSON

UT and Vandy are toss-ups, and possibly Appy State. They will probably beat UNCheat and Charleston Southern. Look for Muschamp's seat to get red hot, and he will make a lot of ugly faces and scream a lot.

Don't forget probable loss to App St

Jan 5, 2019, 8:01 AM

The only chance I would give them against App State is because of the coaching change. Without Stterfield leaving U5C would lose.

Yes!***

Jan 4, 2019, 11:27 PM

Re: Yes!***

Jan 5, 2019, 5:21 AM

Hard to agree with the coots losing to a "weak Virginia team". They didn't look weak against the chickens. They did beat Miami, they did beat Duke. Granted they aren't great, but would say an average Virginia team. Weak is the term we use for the Rutgers and South Carolina's of college football. Weak are the teams that lose to average teams 28-0.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2019, 6:42 AM

He reshuffled KIPER'S BIG BOARD

1st QB to lose 4 games against Clemson?

Jan 5, 2019, 7:24 AM

6 in a row will be nice. Come to think of it, 5 was nice and 7,8 and 9 will be nice too.

Filling stations don't hire gas pumpers anymore.***

Jan 5, 2019, 7:24 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank God we still need fry cooks at McDonalds***

Jan 5, 2019, 7:26 AM

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic