Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Jackson Carmen
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

Jackson Carmen

Feb 20, 2018, 1:14 PM

From what I’ve heard, he’s struggled a bit early. I don’t know to what extent but it’s probably just a learning curve everyone has to master. Do y’all think he is able to get back on top of it and start for us this year, just as Hyatt did his freshman year or do y’all think he will take a year or two of learning before we can rely on him every game? Kid obviously has some huge potential.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s February. I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in it.***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:17 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Struggled at what exactly, Mat Time?***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:19 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Struggled at what exactly, Mat Time?***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:21 PM

Exactly, don’t know if he’s homesick or is physically not used to the training, could be anything

Re: Jackson Carmen

Good question that I'm not sure any of us can accurately answer since none of us are too familiar with him and didn't watch him on Friday nights. But I did hear through a salty OSU fan that he had some discipline handed down to him in HS for doing various things. Take it for what it's worth but I told the OSU fan he's just mad they didn't get him

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Struggled with what?

Are they even practicing?

Is that important?***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently not***

Feb 20, 2018, 2:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Math class!***

Feb 20, 2018, 11:18 PM [ in reply to Struggled with what? ]

May have something to do with the WMDs stacked across from him on the D line. Good luck to ANY OLineman.

Good luck to any recent high school graduate

Feb 21, 2018, 4:22 PM

lining up against this group of bad attitudes for the first time.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry misspelled his last name, meant Carman*

That's OK, he's 350, but we won't give you up...

if he gets miffed about it.

;)

He sure looked fit and happy on signing day giving a shout

Feb 20, 2018, 1:31 PM

out to the nutrition staff for his obviously improved physique.

Feb 20, 2018, 1:31 PM

This is silly. I’m sure a lot of the mid year enrollees have struggled with mat drills. It’s brutal. Two months ago they were still in high school. Let’s give the young man a chance to get through spring drills and fall camp before we start questioning whether he can contribute.

Feb 20, 2018, 1:36 PM

Am curious who this "from what I'm hearing" person is. Didn't mat drills JUST begin? Lets at least resist from fake news here, if that's ok.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Jackson Carmen***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Re: Jackson Carmen***

Feb 20, 2018, 1:44 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I feel like any freshman would struggle against our DEs

Feb 20, 2018, 1:41 PM

Can you imagine showing up on your first day and having to try and block Austin Bryant?

Feb 20, 2018, 1:49 PM

Last I heard prior to this he was exceeding expectations with conditioning and doing very well slimming down. He gets to see the best DL in college up close and personal a few months out of High School he's going to get a reality check that he's not going to be as dominant this early. He will adjust it's just a learning curve, luckily it's only February.

Feb 20, 2018, 2:03 PM

the kid just got on campus last month! just a handfull of c00t!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like you are struggling too!

Feb 20, 2018, 2:05 PM

It's Carman!

Unless we are discussing the opera? Everybody struggles with Carmen!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Looks like you are struggling too!

Feb 20, 2018, 2:18 PM

I SMELL FEATHERS.

Feb 20, 2018, 2:34 PM

Ever notice the coots turn jealousy into a negative post ? Happens every time. I heard the coots still don't have an offense. Now there is evidence of that !!

Feb 21, 2018, 6:29 AM [ in reply to Re: Looks like you are struggling too! ]

Yeah me too. Just look at the screen name & think about it a minute. Has a little similarity to a certain other stadium in the state we also own. Don’t y’all think?

Feb 20, 2018, 2:58 PM

Don't know how he is struggling when the coaches have yet to even get their hands on him. The 28th is the designated first chance the coaches actually have to coach him sooooooo not exactly sure what we are suppose to be discussing here.

Feb 20, 2018, 3:13 PM

Drive by Coots come in, post one stupid post and never return. Don't feed the troll

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 21, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Jackson Carmen ]

They can't practice, but they can get in the weight room, nutrition, and MAT drills.

Feb 20, 2018, 3:35 PM

Now let me clarify this question from the Coot. A high school kid leaves his school and home, goes to college early, is there 4 weeks studying and doing some workouts; and the Coot suggests something is wrong?

Well, yes. He is still learning the name of his dorm. Don't feed any Coots.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did you hear this?***

Feb 20, 2018, 4:06 PM

Feb 20, 2018, 6:05 PM

He's got the frame to move inside and play guard if we need him. He's not going to start over Hyatt. Luckily we don't need him to come in and play a big role early if he's not ready.

Feb 21, 2018, 2:27 AM

Who wants him to start in place of Hyatt? Most want him to take over the other starting tackle spot.

Feb 20, 2018, 11:00 PM

It might be notable that he is trying to block OUR defensive line .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Feb 21, 2018, 7:47 AM

1. I'm not going to dog you for this info. Maybe you have an inside source. Then maybe you are blowing smoke. I don't know so I'll take your word for it.

2. If info is true it does not surprise me. Some guys come in more ready mentally than others. Physically he shouldn't have a problem so it would have to be mental.

3. If he doesn't start immediately its not the end of the world. We have some guys that will have a chance to step up as RS sophomores.

4. I don't know why any time someone post anything negative or something someone doesn't like certain people immediately get defensive. Not everyone is a coot. Maybe wellsbruce15 has an inside source. Maybe not.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Listen jacknuts

Feb 21, 2018, 8:15 AM

First of all, I smell chicken. Second of all, if you by chance are not a chicken, why bring something like that to this board? What good does it do? Because you want to gossip about a freshman that is 2 months in? D0uchebag.

Struggling during mat drills?

Feb 21, 2018, 10:29 AM

Jack will be fine.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic