Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s time to circle the wagons boys
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

It’s time to circle the wagons boys

Sep 29, 2019, 3:12 PM

Tnet during the game is atrocious. These so-called fans disgust me. I could care less what you think of my posts, most have no clue what All-in means. Discussing play-calls and penalties is one thing but attacking our coaches who have changed the face of this program and brought us to the promise land twice in the last 3 years is another. We never been this successful or as widely known across this country. 99% of the other schools fbs 1-A would give they’re left and right ?? to be us. Get a grip guys.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s time to circle the wagons boys

Sep 29, 2019, 3:25 PM

^^^this^^^

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 3:27 PM

Doc, you speak truth! We are all passionate about our Tigers not all passion is good however. We saw some of that yesterday.

Sep 29, 2019, 3:27 PM

I've started staying away during the game. Not sure all of those who show up during are real Tigers.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 29, 2019, 3:28 PM

POTD!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Sep 29, 2019, 3:28 PM

Ditto x Ten!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How much less could you care?***

Sep 29, 2019, 3:34 PM

Tnet has been like that for a decade.

Sep 29, 2019, 3:40 PM

A good fan enjoys the fellowship of others in person during the game. Imo, it's better to watch a Clemson game with our opponent's fan than be hacking away on the internet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tnet has been like that for a decade.

Sep 29, 2019, 8:42 PM

So true, love being in DV just soaking it all in. I guess I’m a little nostalgic. It goes by so fast, gotta smell them roses. What another amazing goal line stand. We will look back at this game when the Tigers are holding that trophy high up in the air!

Thankfully, Dabo and Co are not on Tigernet during the game***

Sep 29, 2019, 3:47 PM

for many years

Sep 29, 2019, 4:04 PM

I was a youth baseball coach with much success and I can truthfully say that a lot of tnetters remind me of a genuine

LITTLE LEAGUE MOTHER ..,... and that ain’t a compliment!

They ruin the beauty of the game

Sep 29, 2019, 5:23 PM

This

Sep 29, 2019, 8:51 PM

Those coaches are somebody's daughter's you ########!

Sep 29, 2019, 10:10 PM

I would actually throw second guessing play calls in with the negative stuff. It's easy to say it was stupid after it doesn't work. Even when things appear not to work, sometimes the play was run to set something up in the future. It's a reason all of these people posting on Tnet are not on the sidelines.

It's like this on every board. Sadly.

Sep 29, 2019, 10:16 PM

No way I could be on here during the game, it'd do my head in. It's bad enough the day after a non 1000 point win. I just comfort myself with the notion that it's a bunch of Trolls or bandwagon fans that we'll lose once we get some real adversity.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic