Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate when the Coots are happy
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

I hate when the Coots are happy

Mar 1, 2019, 11:35 PM

Tonight we gave them a thrill

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate when the Coots are happy

Mar 2, 2019, 12:02 AM

Are you sure of that ? Our football success supremely overrides anything that they can do in all other areas .
We'll win this series with no ill effects from tonights disappointment.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Send'em a video of the new highway sign unveiling...That'll

Mar 2, 2019, 10:58 AM

put a hitch in their git up.

Then you ain't hatin' very often.***

Mar 2, 2019, 9:06 AM

they have very little to be happy about.

Mar 2, 2019, 9:12 AM

giving them a little taste makes it even better when we take it all away. :)

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: I hate when the Coots are happy

Mar 2, 2019, 9:20 AM

It's only college baseball. Most of the nation pays no attention to it.

"Its only college baseball.."

Mar 2, 2019, 9:24 AM

Personally, I hate the "fans" who say that. This is the south.. this is south carolina.. this is clemson. Baseball is big in all three. Sorry to tell you that. I hate people who only pull for us in one sport.. or if we struggle or lose start with the "its only..'fill sport here'" these are the same ones who pull for North Carolina in basketball.. clemson in football and the patriots in the NFL. Just gross. You are either ALL IN on CLEMSON.. or get out!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: "Its only college baseball.."

Mar 2, 2019, 9:52 AM

I want our baseball team to be good. I want our track team to be good too. I want our soccer and tennis teams to be good as well. There are just two major college sports and they are men's football and men's basketball though. If the coots win a college baseball game it isn't the end of the world is all I am saying. Hopefully we win the next 2, but even if they take the series it isn't that big of a deal.

Re: "Its only college baseball.."

Mar 2, 2019, 12:34 PM

It's baseball...so losing a series isn't a big deal in the whole scheme of the season...unless it's against the coots.

Don't want to lose to them in baseball...the blood drive...the freaking krispy kreme doughnut selling contest.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they are so desperate to feel anything good

Mar 2, 2019, 10:24 AM

Gamecock troll twitter users swarmed our baseball account seconds after the final out. Really hope we take the next 2 games

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic