Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It’s one thing to dislike a team like our loser rivals
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,658

It’s one thing to dislike a team like our loser rivals

Jan 4, 2019, 6:28 PM

But it’s another to dislike a kid, even Jake Bentley. I don’t dislike this kid, that being said, from my point of view he is a poorly prepared QB for the next season yet alone the next level. So, I’m wondering if he actually expected his announcement of returning for “ one more ride” to be warmly embraced by his coot fans? I suspect his opponents are probably the most pleased with that announcement. From what I hear on the coot radio show here in Cootaloosa, Carobama they are not excited for the prospect of one more ride with Jake driving the bus. Just my opinion. Kind of sad in a way. #NeverAgain...they wish!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s one thing to dislike a team like our loser rivals

Jan 4, 2019, 6:34 PM

It's sad but he made his dad a lot of money and gets what he gets for picking the coots.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:44 PM

You’re right. I understand he probably knows somewhere deep down he gave up his senior year of high school so his dad could come work for an SEC team just to lose. He would have been much better to have chosen a mid-major program instead of the perineal doormat of a stellar conference.

The " perineal " doormat ?

Jan 4, 2019, 9:55 PM

As doormats go , that has to be the worst ... considering the closest doors .

Lol , good one .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 9, 2019, 7:27 AM

TBT, recall how some tnetters were pretty negative toward KB2 - after the cfp loss; during the summer; and at the start of this season. He, like all the young men (and women) who chose to come play for Clemson, want(ed) nothing more than to be successful, and win games. I am certain they don’t fumble, drop passes, miss passes, shots or kicks intentionally.

For the grief they catch, there are some Tiger fans that probably need to do some soul searching, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:46 PM

Agreed Uncle Bill.

Jan 4, 2019, 6:51 PM

I can’t respect his obvious inability to think for himself. It’s one thing to drink the koolaid and make statements based on skewed perception, but this kid takes it to another level. I see Benchly and don’t see humility, humbleness, leadership or maturity. Not when he flops like a salmon and attempts to manipulate referees. Couple that with arrogance and a giant forehead and I just don’t like him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 7:11 PM

When I was an Army officer years ago I had a lot of 18, 19, 20 and 21 year old soldiers under my command. I never called them kids. I called them men. I don’t think your age is what makes you a kid or a man. It’s your mentality. Do you consider XT a kid or a man? I think he is a man. And he’s younger than Bentley.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 8:16 PM

I suspect that Bentley, Sr. will be out of a job come December, 2019.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: It’s one thing to dislike a team like our loser rivals ]

I think the biggest difference with XT and Bentley is vastly maturity. He conducts himself, from what I have seen, with a maturity beyond that I have seen from Bent. In saying that, I would categorize XT as a man in the sense that you asked. Age is secondary. I have folks I work with 15 years older that are less mature than my 12 year old.

Jan 4, 2019, 10:49 PM

I respect your post and sense of decency -- best thing Bentley can do IMHO is find the right QB coach willing to work with him over the summer -- far away from Columbia, SC and Coach Muschamp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,658
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic