Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Anybody need a good laugh?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

Anybody need a good laugh?

May 9, 2018, 11:39 AM

Here you go

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody need a good laugh?

May 9, 2018, 11:43 AM

That is amazing how they got "5-head's" Head to actual size!

May 9, 2018, 11:44 AM

I mist admit, that did bring a big chuckle. He is the gift that keeps on giving, though we really shouldn't make fun of retards.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have Coot neighbor who bristles when I won’t say Bentley is a Great QB!

May 9, 2018, 11:45 AM

What in the World is going on in their minds about his talents (and youthful age)?

Saying, a Ga Southern friend who pulls for Coots says the same trash!

GeeZ..dumb Cluckers!!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bently will win a lot of games for them.

May 9, 2018, 4:40 PM

They play in the SECeast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 11:46 AM

but--but---but ----but, he's pointing at us, proclaiming the Tigers as the NUMBER ONE team.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 11:47 AM

High Five coming up !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 11:51 AM

They are also claiming a average of 30+ points with the new Hurry up Offense. It’s fun watching their heads swell up before the season every year and then reality sets in.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 12:20 PM

What they don’t understand is you have to have depth to run a HUNH offense, otherwise your 1s get gassed by halftime. They will struggle all year long in the second half and it could be fun to watch some epic coot meltdowns.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 12:37 PM

Muschamp is a defensive coach, so you can forget them running a fast pace offense. I want to see them try it, but he knows they don’t have the defense to run HUNH & won’t put his defense in a precarious position.

Sad thing is they want so bad to be Clemson.

May 9, 2018, 1:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Anybody need a good laugh? ]

LemonTiger, have to disagree with you. They should not get gassed with 3 and outs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Anybody need a good laugh? - You were right

May 9, 2018, 12:00 PM

That did not disappoint. Good laugh!

May 9, 2018, 12:07 PM

That is hilarious.

is that shopped? It looks shopped.***

May 9, 2018, 12:11 PM

bentley and frisco...

May 9, 2018, 12:12 PM

sounds about right

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

May 9, 2018, 12:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

May 9, 2018, 12:19 PM

They only scored 30 points against that woeful defense in the Spring Game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not presumptuous at all...

May 9, 2018, 12:20 PM

Entirely wishful thinking instead

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It’s not presumptuous at all...

May 9, 2018, 12:31 PM

Thanks for the best laugh I've had all week. They truly are delusional over there. They win Big in the off season every year.

I can see it

May 9, 2018, 12:36 PM

SCar could (possibly) make it to the Foster Farm Bowl in Santa Clara.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone actually took the time to create that?!?!?

May 9, 2018, 12:39 PM

:D :D :D :D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

May 9, 2018, 12:42 PM

That is funny. Trolls are usually found under bridges.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

May 9, 2018, 12:49 PM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

May 9, 2018, 12:50 PM

Why is he over Sausilito, Ca.* when the game is going to be played in Santa Clara almost 2 hours driving time southeast of the Golden Gate?

*Looks to me like he's over the north side of the bridge.

Looking for Alcatraz?***

May 9, 2018, 8:30 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2018, 12:52 PM

The Natty trophy (aka, mini-Oculus), looks like it’s about to sack him.

Not a shocker, just about everyone else has.

May 9, 2018, 12:53 PM

Definitely a glamour shot by Deb!!!!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Ha!... acting like Uncle Rico....***

May 9, 2018, 1:06 PM

That’s just plain stupid.***

May 9, 2018, 1:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That big ol' Participation Trophy looks a lot like the

May 9, 2018, 1:24 PM

National Championship trophy. Somebody's gonna get in trouble for that. They must have ripped that image off of a Clemson web site.

May 9, 2018, 1:30 PM

I met Jake Bentley’s cousin while ordering food at a local Spartanburg restaurant. I ask him what he thought of Jake. “ He is a big mouth that cannot back it up and he is reckless with the ball. He is also less talented than he realizes” “As a coot fan I cannot wait to get rid of him and move on to a better QB.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I can throw this football over them mountains"***

May 9, 2018, 1:40 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

May 9, 2018, 1:54 PM

So, is Jake's mom a graphic artist?

Sometimes I think they couldn't get any dumber

May 9, 2018, 2:42 PM

then they exceed all expectations

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

that's as close as he will get to that trophy!***

May 9, 2018, 3:08 PM

You Can’t Make This Sh*t Up!

May 9, 2018, 4:33 PM

Oh, wait, somebody DID!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

May 9, 2018, 5:07 PM

.. I haven't ruffled my feathers in many a Deck Aide...but would that be the Gay Area Bay Bridge by any chance? Gee...and heavens to Mergatroyd..(not that there is anything wrong with that)

I have never seen......

May 9, 2018, 5:14 PM

someone's eyes so far below the edge of their helmet.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic