Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Isn't it comical that all our 2020 football commits
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,713

Isn't it comical that all our 2020 football commits

Feb 20, 2019, 1:39 PM

Fell down in the updated Rivals 250? When will these people learn that even though we are not in the SEC Dabo knows what he's doing.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why I think Dabo should wait until after the updated

Feb 20, 2019, 1:43 PM

Rivals rankings are released to hand out offers. That would help him improve our draft class rankings by not giving offers out to kids who, in hindsight, were obviously overrated. Under the status quo, he handed out offers to kids who are dropping in the rankings which is a complete embarrassment to the program at a time when we should be flourishing after winning another championship. Sad!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: This is why I think Dabo should wait until after the updated

Feb 20, 2019, 2:15 PM

I like it this way, supports the fact that our coaches are geniuses at recruiting and coaching up our players!

Woooosh....***

Feb 20, 2019, 8:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Isn't it comical that all our 2020 football commits

Feb 20, 2019, 1:45 PM

Almost as comical as caring about what they're rated.

That's the kind of attitude that will always keep us

Feb 20, 2019, 1:46 PM

several notches behind Georgia when it comes to team recruiting rankings. I'm tired of losing to them every year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Deshaun and Trevor... What a couple of loosers.***

Feb 20, 2019, 8:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They fall down the recruit rankings now

only to hoist trophies and watch their draft stock rise later.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DJ, Burch, and Bowman also are getting some love to Clemson and all rose in Rivals rankings or in DJ's case remained #1.

Feb 20, 2019, 1:55 PM

They had to drop a little to make room for prospects who may or may not be actual people.

Feb 20, 2019, 2:47 PM

Some are up and some are down all across the top 250. These latest ratings are probably based on how they look and perform in street clothes. There will be numerous changes between now and signing day. I much prefer how Dabo and his staff rate the prospects and there will, no doubt, be some changes in their rankings. During the 2019 season, we will see some low ranked prospects blossom and some of the higher ranked prospects regress.

I have never in my many years on this earth seen a video of a prospect performing poorly. It's always only the good stuff.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,713
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic