Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I's on the Prize, guys.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

I's on the Prize, guys.

Dec 5, 2018, 1:34 PM

We must first take care of bidness with some Cotton picking Domers, before we can look forward to Clemson / Bama IV.

To me, this is a pivotal year in the perception of us as a top flight program. To this point, the pundits begrudgingly talk about us as being "the only team close to Bama, leader of the ROY bus, etc". But, to take out the Blue Blood that is Notre Dame, again, and follow that up by beating "The Best College Football Team of All Time" in Bama, evening up that recent series, will force the narrative to change.

But, this time, we want to, in Dabo's own words, "Leave no Doubt!" 2016 was epic, but it was in fact a one second left victory that absolutely went down to the wire in the final game. We are capable of handling the Irish in the semis, much the same way as O31O State was handled in 2016. It will take a two touchdown victory vs Bama in the final game to truly change the perception, however. I firmly believe with all my Orange colored heart that our guys are capable of such a performance. Then, as Dabo will certainly say, "What they gonna say NOW?" Buckle up, it is about to get Legendary again.

GO TIGERS!

Message was edited by: 76er®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I's on the Prize, guys.

Dec 5, 2018, 1:48 PM

I hate to say it but, we didn't win by 1 point. I also think we're much more capable of beating Alabama this year than last year by a landslide. I can not wait.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 2:05 PM

You are correct, of course. I have correct message, meant to say one SECOND.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 2:28 PM

I would love a big win but I'm good with a 75th overtime win if it's what it takes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic