Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me or was Trevor Lawrence pretty accurate
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

Is it just me or was Trevor Lawrence pretty accurate

Nov 17, 2018, 11:29 PM

With the few deep balls he threw looked pretty good tonight throwing deep. If just one of those drops was cought it would have made a huge difference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Is it just me or was Trevor Lawrence pretty accurate

Nov 17, 2018, 11:30 PM

He overthrew a few of the early ones. But some of those drops were painful.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Seemed like he was more accurate on the deep

Nov 17, 2018, 11:35 PM

Balls but less accurate on the intermediate

Nov 17, 2018, 11:38 PM

He missed a few more on the intermediate routes that normal, but he was extremely accurate on the deep balls tonight outside of overshooting Higgins with under a minute to go the 1st half. If you add back the dropped passes and the very accurate passes that were then knocked out of receivers hands (3 or 4 of those, which don’t count as drops), and of course the throw always, you get a completion percentage around 75%, which is exceptional.

Nov 17, 2018, 11:45 PM

Agree. He’s still getting used to feeling the pressure and stepping up into the pocket instead of sliding sideways.

And he threw a beautiful ball to Galloway and Galloway didn’t squeeze the ball. If I’m not mistaken, that was the only TE attempt all night. Having to use poor Hunter Renfrow as our Tight End. Pitiful. We got things we need to correct to be a complete team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was a lot better at throwing then the receivers

Nov 18, 2018, 12:00 AM

were at catching.

Nov 18, 2018, 12:05 AM

It wasn't just you. If you factor around 6 dropped passes, he would have had a 71% completion rate.

Nov 18, 2018, 1:10 AM

Clemson truly did not look as sharp as usual, but still won by 29 and covered the spread. The comments on this and other sites, is indicative of how spoiled we fans have become with success. A few dropped passes, and we are in panic mode. Alabama was tied at the end of the first half with the Citadel. Great teams like Clemson and Alabama are often great because the talent in one aspect of a game can be having a very bad day and still win. Our defense really shined in this game until our offense could finally make some plays. Next game it might be our secondary having a bad night, and our offense who steps up.

Nov 18, 2018, 10:39 AM

Yeah but it won’t be next week lol

Nov 18, 2018, 7:38 AM

It looked like some of the intermediate throws were miscommunication with the receiver. At least once I thought he threw AR an out, but AR hooked in. Once he threw TH a post but TH cut across. These were each passes that left TL's hand before the cut was made and each would have been nice plays had the receiver gone where TL thought they were going. Never know which player got it wrong.

You're still obsessing over Trevor Lawrence's deep

Nov 18, 2018, 7:39 AM

balls?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Who isn't?***

Nov 18, 2018, 12:11 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she sure seems like she is

Nov 18, 2018, 12:36 PM [ in reply to You're still obsessing over Trevor Lawrence's deep ]

groce

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Nov 18, 2018, 12:09 PM

When you throw the ball as hard as he does , sometimes it sails. We will see this a few times a game for the next 3 years. Our WRs are just going to have to adapt to the speed . If they are to be pros it something they have to get use to.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic