Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting read from P&C on what Clemson is looking into
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Interesting read from P&C on what Clemson is looking into

Dec 26, 2018, 1:59 PM

See link below. Float tank seems interesting. I’ve read other articles where athletes had “traces” in their system due to salt tabs. The float tank contains 1200 lbs of epsom salt - perhaps there is a connection.

https://www.postandcourier.com/sports/clemson-football-investigating-following-dexter-lawrence-ostarine-news/article_de9a4558-0922-11e9-9654-67f9e4142299.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting read from P&C on what Clemson is looking into

Dec 26, 2018, 2:11 PM

Well yes!! Duh! The NCAA aren't the sharpest blades in the drawer and if Clemson folds to them, I will very disillusioned. We need to get some spine here, protect our players.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 2:15 PM

Coot troll!

What exactly is the coaching staff not doing to support the players? What does “get a spine” constitute in your mind? Ignoring the suspension? What say your other aliases you use on this forum?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if it turns out the salt bath is giving them ostarine

Dec 26, 2018, 2:23 PM

which could be likely due to the connection of salt tablets and ostarine, sounds like a lawsuit against the epsom salt company from which Clemson purchases.

Re: So if it turns out the salt bath is giving them ostarine

Dec 26, 2018, 2:38 PM

I would not try to sue the Epsom salt company. Epsom salt is not a pharmaceutical grade product, and was not specifically intended for float tanks. The Florine that is added to drinking water supplies is not even pharmaceutical grade. However, if this is indeed the culprit, it would be great evidence to have the guys cleared to play at least the national championship game. A good question is if the 3 suspended players are the most frequent/recent users of the float tank? This would not rule out future use of the float tank...they would just have to use only pharmaceutical grade Epsom salts from now on. IF pharmaceutical grade Epsom salts are even available, they would be very expensive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Dec 26, 2018, 2:29 PM

https://twitter.com/adavidhalejoint/status/1077991635059949568?s=21

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 3:11 PM

Did a little research myself, saw that this would not be the first time salt was the culprit for ostarine being found in an athletes system. For the other athletes however their suspension wasn't revoked just reduced. Hopefully this is different.

That was a track org. For the AZ basketball player

Dec 26, 2018, 3:30 PM

He was unknowingly given something with ostarine. The NCAA lifted the suspension when he proved it. It showed up again early this year. He convinced them it had been stored and released from body fat and the NCAA lifted it again within a week.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic