Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In the Shadows of Death Valley did it again! Hunter Renfrow: The Man (The Myth, The Legend)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

In the Shadows of Death Valley did it again! Hunter Renfrow: The Man (The Myth, The Legend)

Mar 7, 2019, 3:14 AM

https://youtu.be/-BDA7WeR32g

In the Shadows of Death Valley is the man of highlight films!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice... More like this.***

Mar 7, 2019, 7:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In the Shadows of Death Valley did it again! Hunter Renfrow: The Man (The Myth, The Legend)

Mar 7, 2019, 8:09 AM

And there you have it! 42 years of footage. Going to miss that old codger!

Re: In the Shadows of Death Valley did it again! Hunter Renfrow: The Man (The Myth, The Legend)

Mar 7, 2019, 8:09 AM

Another great one!!! Thanks!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2019, 8:10 AM

Hunter was so in Alabama’s head, especially after the first couple of series going to him, they left everybody else open covering him. Bait and switch.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have to say Renfrow was the most courteous receiver...

Mar 7, 2019, 8:22 AM

Every time he scored or caught a pass he would always underhand flip the ball back to the ref instead of just dropping it where he was or throwing it up in the air wildly.

I noticed even during the Title game when Etienne scored he dropped the ball on the ground. Hunter went over and picked it up and underhanded it to the ref.

Thanks Hunter for all that you did for Clemson!!!

Now go give 'em h3ll in the NFL

He’s a better man than me. I would have kept the ball he

Mar 8, 2019, 6:15 PM

caught to beat Alabama.

Mar 7, 2019, 8:35 AM

Invigorating and exhausting at the same time! Much needed video to help get through off-season!
Yep, He's THE MAN!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 7, 2019, 8:43 AM

Smoking hot hands!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Love it! Several views of the Benny Hill TD that I had not

Mar 7, 2019, 9:12 AM

seen before. Still love Hunter just flipping the ball to the ref after the winning TD in the 2016 natty. Been there, done that. Wow we are going to miss this dude. Can't give this video enough TUs!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm still trying to figure out what the ref said to Renfrow.***

Mar 7, 2019, 9:22 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Four plays I will never forget by HR

Mar 7, 2019, 9:19 AM

1. Final TD catch against UAla to get the National Championship in 2016.
2. Causing the coot defenders to go all "stumble bunny" on his way to the endzone.
3. The circus catch from a pass by Chase Brice in the Syracuse 2018 game to get the first down.
4. HR as quarterback in the WFU 2018 game. He hands the ball off and then runs down the field to block a defender so that Lyn-J Dixon could run it in. (HR punted in that game, too.)

Too many "3rd and Renfrow" moments to list. :D

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

One of my favorite parts...

Mar 7, 2019, 11:50 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Mar 7, 2019, 9:44 PM

Thanks, everyone. It was a lot of fun to work on for sure. I wish I had more time to do these kinds of individual reels, as we've had so many great players who deserve the attention. I think Hunter will always have a special place in Clemson history for obvious reasons. Absolute stud.

Mar 8, 2019, 7:16 AM

This was very good

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Thanks for creating and sharing!

Mar 8, 2019, 11:57 AM

Makes the last day of the work week go a little faster!

Go Tigers!

GO TIGERS!!!

Mar 8, 2019, 6:01 PM

Renfrow done as much to help his team to win games with class and sportsmanship as any player that has ever worn that high noon Tiger Paw, and none has out work him or been more valuable in crunch time!!! Hunter surely deserves the name Legend because he done what ever ask of him for the team extremely well, and with a huge heart!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What a TIGER - what a man; what a player, what a teammate

Mar 8, 2019, 6:08 PM

GO TIGERS

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic