Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just saw a replay of the ACCCG on ESecPN...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Just saw a replay of the ACCCG on ESecPN...

Dec 5, 2018, 11:28 AM

Is it just me or is ESecPN gift wrapping film for ND at this point? I’m sure we’ll never be able to run that flea flicker play that was so successful now that Brian Kelly has seen it 7 times. We never had this trouble with Jefferson Pilot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Just saw a replay of the ACCCG on ESecPN...

Dec 5, 2018, 11:36 AM

Wouldn’t it be great to start the Cotton Bowl off with that play just to see if Kelly was paying attention?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be great.***

Dec 5, 2018, 11:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: That would be great.***

Dec 5, 2018, 12:49 PM

I liked the trick play we opened with against Pitt. Everyone was looking for a WR screen and we give it to Etienne! Worked too!

Message was edited by: djones73

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jefferson Pilot, now that’s a name I haven’t heard since..

Dec 5, 2018, 11:39 AM

Gas was $1.50 a gallon

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 12:25 PM

Dollar for doughnut some green elf dvr’d the game the night we played. There is nothing ESpin can show that they have not already seen!

Tiger/Terrier

Dec 5, 2018, 12:27 PM

What's this dvr magic you are talking about? Why would they no longer use betamax?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah! VHS is the standard.***

Dec 6, 2018, 7:27 AM

Tiger/Terrier

ND doesn't get game tape from ESPN... that is stupid...

Dec 5, 2018, 12:30 PM

plus I'm sure ESPN has a contract with the ACC allowing them to show any game they want. How stupid are you to think Brian Kelly has to get game film from ESPN?

I'm embarrassed for you.

Re: ND doesn't get game tape from ESPN... that is stupid...

Dec 5, 2018, 12:45 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Why don’t you take a walk through a Wal Mart bathroom

Dec 5, 2018, 1:31 PM [ in reply to ND doesn't get game tape from ESPN... that is stupid... ]

with your mouth open you hillbilly.

Dec 5, 2018, 12:59 PM

Let 'em watch all the y want. It's one thing to know what's coming,it's another thing to stop it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure Kelly is reading TigerNet to get...

Dec 5, 2018, 12:59 PM

...this kind of inside scoop. So be careful what you poast.
Idiots!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don’t worry...

Dec 5, 2018, 1:07 PM

I’m always careful when I post on tnet, unlike that idiot Snowtown® , who posts first, thinks later.

Re: I'm sure Kelly is reading TigerNet to get...

Dec 5, 2018, 4:01 PM [ in reply to I'm sure Kelly is reading TigerNet to get... ]

I already tried to warn everybody about this, but nobody would listen

That’s when we hit them with the fake flea flicker

Dec 5, 2018, 1:02 PM

They be so keyed in on WRU running downfield TL will have his choice of running lanes for a TD.

Didn't Jefferson Pilot become Jefferson Airplane?

Dec 5, 2018, 1:10 PM

Then, Jefferson Starship? Then, Starship?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

I feel sorry for your therapist. Whatever, it isn't enough.***

Dec 5, 2018, 1:18 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2018, 3:44 PM

On a serious note...its seemed like TL should have gotten just a bit deeper into the backfield after the hand off. The DE almost got to him before he passed it.

I think that was a db on a corner blitz.***

Dec 5, 2018, 3:06 PM

Dec 5, 2018, 3:41 PM

yup, I heard there is a way you can watch it any time you want, and pause and fast forward. This is not good.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2018, 7:34 AM

Great point. we may as well stay home.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic