Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Up 17-3 at half, on the road, against a team that
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 2,242

Up 17-3 at half, on the road, against a team that

Oct 19, 2019, 1:47 PM

is better than people realize and very well coached.. and that’s with 2 turnovers in the end zone and a fumbled punt...

We get everyone’s best shot, including UofL.

We are at a point where performance will never meet the expectations.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This defense is ranked 105 man! Our OCs are not getting it done. Period!!***

Oct 19, 2019, 1:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Irrelevant...

Oct 19, 2019, 1:50 PM

Everyone’s. Best. Shot.

Every. Week.

So does Bama, tOSU, Oklahoma, and LSU

Oct 19, 2019, 1:52 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Irrelevant...

Oct 19, 2019, 2:02 PM [ in reply to Irrelevant... ]

So the fact that we can't move the ball on one of the worst defenses in the P5 is irrelevant? Is Bama or Ohio State not getting people's best shot? You don't think Northwestern came wanting to crush Ohio State. The difference is, Ohio State buried them.

45-10***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Irrelevant...

Oct 19, 2019, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Irrelevant... ]

We had around 280 yards at half. Moving the ball wasnt the issue on the first half, Trevor just made some bad decisions.last time I checked Ohio state couldn't score a single point against Clemson.

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

your point is???***

Oct 19, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to This defense is ranked 105 man! Our OCs are not getting it done. Period!!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Our success and talent level have reached a point that

Oct 19, 2019, 1:53 PM

meeting expectations each and every week is imposdible

we are not playing like a playoff team. period.

Oct 19, 2019, 1:55 PM

We need to ramp it up.

Please educate us as to what a playoff team looks like

Oct 19, 2019, 2:03 PM

We’ve beaten every team we have played so far, all but one by double digits. Most of our starters don’t play in the fourth quarter.

Would it make you feel better if we left our starters in longer and ran up the score like Bama and Ohio State do?

Or is your panic based only on today’s game?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Did you have a question? ***

Oct 19, 2019, 2:08 PM

I'm not sure where you get "panic", and yes, we played

Oct 19, 2019, 3:40 PM [ in reply to Please educate us as to what a playoff team looks like ]

better in the 2nd half, but I think your argument is weak if you say we've playing at a top 4 level. I do think we'll be in the playoffs, but in my opinion we're just not as sharp or focused as we can be. We can be much sharper than we've been, and I will continue to maintain our biggest concern is maintaining an "edge". We need to guard against complacency. I think it was Cowherd who said we seem to be bored. If things continue to come easy, it will be tough to get turn the "edge" switch on when it's most needed.

Re: I'm not sure where you get "panic", and yes, we played

Oct 19, 2019, 3:46 PM

I’m not sure what it is in your posts, but something sounds “cootish” to me.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was told as late as the Duke game last year that we

Oct 19, 2019, 2:05 PM [ in reply to we are not playing like a playoff team. period. ]

"weren't a championship team."

Still just October guys.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

45-10***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:10 PM [ in reply to we are not playing like a playoff team. period. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You have clearly drank the media booze...

Oct 19, 2019, 4:17 PM [ in reply to we are not playing like a playoff team. period. ]

that no one in the ACC is decent other than Clemson. That is ######## but will continue to be puked out by the media until the ACC - and other conferences - change the media position/preaching. The sec was way in front of other conferences based on ua's success and it it difficult to overcome. uf, uga, lsu and others just get more positive press for beating substandard sec teams. Press is big - don't drink the koolaid!

Go Tigers!!!

Re: Our success and talent level have reached a point that

Oct 19, 2019, 1:57 PM [ in reply to Our success and talent level have reached a point that ]

Re: This defense is ranked 105 man! Our OCs are not getting it done. Period!!***

Oct 19, 2019, 4:07 PM [ in reply to This defense is ranked 105 man! Our OCs are not getting it done. Period!!*** ]

My biggest complaint... against FSU... we come out mixing it up, with good tempo, and completely dominate on O. Today we looked very lethargic for most of the 1st half. Just very inconsistent.

did you say miss st will beat LSU?

Oct 19, 2019, 1:55 PM

I thought I read that the other day?

Exactly.

Oct 19, 2019, 1:57 PM

Up 17-3 on the road against a fringe top 25 conference foe is good. We will be fine.

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Exactly.

Oct 19, 2019, 2:09 PM

Up 17-3 on the road against a fringe top 25 conference foe is good. We will be fine.

What about in basketball, Judge? You going to the secret scrimmage tomorrow? Who we playing?

louisville sucks their defense is ###

Oct 19, 2019, 1:57 PM

wake hung 50 on then

Wake beat UNC. Stop trying to make sense of ACC football!***

Oct 19, 2019, 2:07 PM

Yep. Gotta score on every drive and shut the other team out

Oct 19, 2019, 2:06 PM

or we aren't any good.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Up 17-3 at half, on the road, against a team that

Oct 19, 2019, 3:58 PM

The play calling was not good not nor was TL’s play and decision making in the first half. 9 points at minimum left on the board. Of course we stay that, but our kickers have been inconsistent. They need to reduce the RPO’s and force Trevor to give the ball to ETN.

We also need to find a middle of the field weapon. JC is not scaring anyone in the passing game nor is the slot. Or maybe TL is not bothering to look at them and is looking for the big play all the time.

Oh and Dabo enough with the Sawicki project after Potter hit the FG.

On a positive note. Wow the defense looked great and we won convinced with the offense (and OC’s) bringing their C- game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 25
| visibility 2,242
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic