Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm just back from attending my 5th game this season....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 2,160

I'm just back from attending my 5th game this season....

Nov 7, 2016, 1:03 AM

....and since I live in Northern California that's a lot of travel! To have the opportunity to see the Tigers beat Auburn, Troy, Louisville, Florida State, and Syracuse this year has been amazing. In my opinion this team has grown in so many directions this year - and even though expectations were extremely high starting the year - I believe they are going to be exceeded. I know Bama, Michigan, Washington and a few others have great teams but I don't think any team in the country is improving week by week like Clemson is and I see that continuing on to Tampa in January.

Every time I am in Clemson I cannot help but marvel at the entire Clemson experience. Of course the nationally ranked football, baseball, men's and women's soccer teams have clearly put Clemson on the map. For the university to pull a top 25 ranking in overall academics in public universities for the past few years is incredible. New facilities everywhere - strong leadership - a billion dollar fundraising effort - top-notch faculty - top of the class students - these are the things giants are made of. Personally, I could not be prouder to be a Clemson graduate.

Like a lot of folks on this board, I've been to Clemson football games for many, many years. We've been through it all but never has it been like this and to me it boils down to one word - ATTITUDE. The whole Clemson attitude now is one of success and maybe a tiny bit of arrogance. And that's a good thing. Sort of like Coach Frank said, "Don't touch my rock if you're not going to give 110%!"

GO TIGERS!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm just back from attending my 5th game this season....

Nov 7, 2016, 5:24 AM

It is a great time to be a Tiger, of course it always has been. Very proud of so many aspects around our alma mater! Academic excellence always comes first in my mind. Athletic success simply helps spread the global brand of Clemson University. It is great that you have made the trip from the left coast so many times. I hope you are able to continue to make the trip!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget IPTAY!

Nov 7, 2016, 6:41 AM

And all the members!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Don't forget IPTAY!

Nov 7, 2016, 6:44 AM

You're absolutely right and my bad - I certainly should have mentioned IPTAY and the incredible support (seconded by no other major university that I am aware of) it provides to student athletes...and the university.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX CALI Tiger 4 showing up where others closer haven't!

Nov 7, 2016, 8:22 AM

YeP, you are right-on 110% about Clemson attitude, success in many sports areas including academics & IPTAY.

Keep visiting & supporting the Orange from out West & we send You our Best. GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 2,160
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic