Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is Lindsey Graham right?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 436

Is Lindsey Graham right?

Jan 15, 2019, 12:22 PM

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2015/12/08/lindsey-graham-donald-trump-xenophobic-bigot-interview-newday.cnn/video/playlists/lindsey-graham-2016/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lindsey tells us how to Make America Great again.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:23 PM

At the very end.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is Lindsey Graham straight?***

Jan 15, 2019, 12:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would he be a Republican from SC if he wasn't?***

Jan 15, 2019, 12:27 PM

I've never met anyone who seriously believes

Jan 15, 2019, 12:35 PM

he's not gay. BUT I'll concede that he has to hide to get elected. The Baptists in SC would have nothing less.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He was right about Trump being "a race baiting xenophobic

Jan 15, 2019, 12:37 PM

bigot."

yeah, but he's our "a race baiting xenophobic bigot."***

Jan 15, 2019, 12:38 PM

Some prefer those qualities in a president.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:41 PM

I do not.

I prefer a president who cuts my taxes

Jan 15, 2019, 12:44 PM

and appoints textualist judges. Pretty much my litmus test.

Some people are comfortable with race baiting xenophobic

Jan 15, 2019, 12:47 PM

bigots representing them.

I am not.

and some people are comfortable with rapists and

Jan 15, 2019, 12:55 PM

enabling spouses of rapists representing them - indeed, some of the same people who don't want a race baiting xenophobic bigot representing them. but, people are strange.

I, for one, don't believe any of it. People use these issues a proxy for their political opinions.

I don't blame you for being in denial.

Jan 15, 2019, 12:56 PM

If you admitted it was true, the cognitive dissonance would be too stressful.

I'm embarrassed to say how much more of my money

Jan 15, 2019, 12:58 PM

I'm going to be able to keep because of the tax cut and I'm thrilled about the state of the judiciary right now.

If he needs to tweet #### to keep the rednecks happy, that doesnt bother me.

I know.

Jan 15, 2019, 1:00 PM

Which is what I said already in this thread.

Re: I'm embarrassed to say how much more of my money

Jan 15, 2019, 1:21 PM [ in reply to I'm embarrassed to say how much more of my money ]

I'm going to be able to keep because of the tax cut and I'm thrilled about the state of the judiciary right now.

If he needs to tweet #### to keep the rednecks happy, that doesnt bother me.

Alex, I think your perspective is entirely fair. You, like most of us, tend to measure politicians by which issues benefit us the most personally.

I would only suggest that at some point, there may be an over arching appraisal that supplants that basic bar. For example, if John Kasich had accomplished the same identical things that you support with Trump, but at the same time was bought off by Saudi Arabia or South Korea, then those concerns should likely cancel out those personal payoffs. Am I right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All you prefer is that your president has a "D" beside his

Jan 15, 2019, 1:05 PM [ in reply to Some prefer those qualities in a president. ]

name, because...go team!

Unlike you, I would not have voted for a racist like Trump

Jan 15, 2019, 1:07 PM

had he been a Democrat.

I didn't vote for Trump.

Jan 15, 2019, 1:17 PM

But hey..whatever you want to think. You'll just make up something if the facts don't work for you.

Who did you vote for in the general election?***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:34 PM

I abstained.

Jan 15, 2019, 4:29 PM

I didn't want any of them in there.

I don't believe he's gay...

Jan 15, 2019, 1:18 PM [ in reply to I've never met anyone who seriously believes ]

I'm good friends with his Chief-of-Staff (from Aiken) and my cousin used to run one of his offices.

They both swear he's not gay and seem to be able to give compelling evidence.

He could be living a lie. I’ve known “sissy” type guys

Jan 15, 2019, 1:36 PM

growing up that got married, had families, etc. and most have eventually come out of the closet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He could be living a lie. I’ve known “sissy” type guys

Jan 15, 2019, 2:29 PM

Yeah I thought everyone knew he was gay. Same with Tim Scott.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Many Republicans think he is and it's very important to them

Jan 15, 2019, 1:38 PM [ in reply to I don't believe he's gay... ]

for some reason.

interesting. I stand corrected***

Jan 15, 2019, 1:47 PM [ in reply to I don't believe he's gay... ]

Replies: 24
| visibility 436
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic