Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As much as I hate to admit it,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 46
| visibility 1

As much as I hate to admit it,

Aug 8, 2019, 10:59 AM

I don't see the Mighty Dabos losing more than 3 games this year.

Responses only from people that have missed me, plz.

So no GWPTiger® or cutigerbob® or deadsolidperfect® or Francis Marion® or any of the others that bully people on these boreds.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

Re: As much as I hate to admit it,

Aug 8, 2019, 11:02 AM

deadsolidperfect is not accepting calls at this time. Try again later

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Aug 8, 2019, 11:04 AM

he did something illegal in most states with his phone, didn't he?

South Carolina baseball since 1975: 31 NCAA Tournament appearances including a streak of 14 straight / 12 Super Regional appearances/ 11 College World Series berths / 5 National Championship game appearances / National Champions in 2010 and 2011. The Gamecocks hold 3 NCAA records for postseason success: The most consecutive NCAA tournament wins (22) / The most consecutive wins in the College World Series (12) / The most consecutive home NCAA tournament wins (29).
Since 1992 The Gamecocks have competed in the SEC and have 4 SEC titles / 1 SEC tournament title / 7 SECE titles.

It's a lot more like B-Meist disconnected dsp's number***

Aug 8, 2019, 11:06 AM [ in reply to Re: As much as I hate to admit it, ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Aug 8, 2019, 11:02 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You never know.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:03 AM

That's why they play the games. On any given day, anyone can be beaten in college football. That's what makes 15-0 so special.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 8, 2019, 11:03 AM

lol coot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 8, 2019, 11:16 AM

And the same idiot coot at that!!!

You are actually correct

because losing 2, 1 or zero is still not losing more than 3.

I'm curious...

will uof5c fire CussChamp after he finishes no better than 5 - 7 this year including a 6th consecutive loss to Clemson or will Tanner wait until he finishes no better than 5 - 7 in 2020 with a 7th consecutive loss to Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I'm curious...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:05 AM

You forget...no one else wanted the job when they finally offered CussChamp.

He's there for a while.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they decide to send him packing...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:15 AM

I do think replacing him will be another exercise in futility for them

Finding quality candidates who actually want the job will be a real challenge for them again.

As has been the case for them pretty much throughout history, they have a complete lacks of self-awareness. They have a grossly over-inflated opinion of their program that is shared by very few, if any, others in the college football universe.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If they decide to send him packing...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:19 AM

This is why you see all the baseball stats on ConfessedCoots footer. There are no football stats that he can list. Oh wait, 1969 would be one. And they almost beat the Citadel a few years ago.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:34 AM

Absolutely but, we have to give confessedcoot credit for admitting that he is a loser by his connection to the coots who are total losers!!! confessedcootsRstupidcootsalso!!!

Aug 8, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to If they decide to send him packing... ]

Or an exercise in hilarity

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And to think, they have hired 3 former national championship

Aug 8, 2019, 8:54 PM [ in reply to If they decide to send him packing... ]

winning coaches, and they only have one conference championship total, amongst the three of them!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm curious...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:22 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm curious... ]

He actually refused to go away, and they hired him after telling him no earlier, bc, they couldn't find anybody else, and there was Mustcant still staring through a window with sad puppy dog eye's begging please let me in bc he had no where to go!!!

That's actually fairly accurate...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:26 AM

He knew Auburn was about to **** can him so Cusschamp effectively begged Tanner for the job.

Since Tanner really didn't have any other viable options (at least seven other coaches turned him down), the two were pretty much stuck with each other.

I have yet to figure out why Tanner paid him 3 mill, when

Aug 8, 2019, 8:56 PM

Muschump would have jumped on it for less than half that!

Aug 8, 2019, 11:05 AM

If we can just lose 3 games this year it will be a great year. Fingers crossed.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:17 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:37 AM

Dang, is that B-Meist taking out the trash? I never thought...oops, forget that.

That somebody's daughter!!!!!

Aug 8, 2019, 8:49 PM [ in reply to Re: As much as I hate to admit it, ]

Blah,blah,blah, etc.,etc., .44, whatever!

Don’t be fooled, tnet...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:23 AM

I’ve been researching this guy and looks like he may be a SCofU fan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Don’t be fooled, tnet...

Aug 8, 2019, 11:47 AM

That was probably the easiest research that you've ever done, all you had to do was was look at the definition of loser, research complete!!!

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/loser

USofC fan = loser

His complete history right there, and it was as easy as applying your finger tips to the key board!!!

Re: As much as I hate to admit it,***

Aug 8, 2019, 11:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Aug 8, 2019, 11:39 AM

Man, CC finally reached the 5th stage of grief.

Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

It took a while.

Aug 8, 2019, 12:50 PM

I gave you a TU for that but when I saw GWP had given you one too, I tried to take it back!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This kind of thinkin needs to be on Tnet moar offen

Aug 8, 2019, 7:29 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Aug 8, 2019, 11:50 AM

What is your Clemson handle because I know you have one .
Have you ever carried on a conversation with yourself on TNet ?
Dang some people have too much time on their hands .

Yes, he has a Clemson handle. It's

Aug 8, 2019, 11:51 AM

@GWPTiger®

Re: Yes, he has a Clemson handle. It's

Aug 8, 2019, 11:53 AM

I kind of figured it was you , but if you say it’s that other Coot, I believe you.

Re: Yes, he has a Clemson handle. It's***

Aug 8, 2019, 12:00 PM

If you put all of GWP's scoks in juan room,

Aug 8, 2019, 12:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Yes, he has a Clemson handle. It's ]

it would look like a Pakistani call center.

That's #FakeNews***

Aug 8, 2019, 11:53 AM [ in reply to Yes, he has a Clemson handle. It's ]

Re: That's #FakeNews***

Aug 8, 2019, 12:00 PM

As much as I don't hate to admit it, your coots will win only 4 or 5 games. And no, no one has missed you.

At first I thought you responded to the wrong person...

Aug 8, 2019, 12:35 PM

but now I see that you did not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

can i get some of what you're smokin? must be some

Aug 8, 2019, 12:50 PM

good stuff.

Can't believe you waited a year

Aug 8, 2019, 12:53 PM

to come back and post that. Heyull, you had a whole year to think of something clever.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

In the coot's defense, he's a coot

Aug 8, 2019, 1:52 PM

So that's the best he can do with a year to prepare

Welcome back, Confussed! Wow, you have been absent for

Aug 8, 2019, 12:58 PM

awhile. DSP got unbanded, and then banded again since you posted regularly. So, situation normal?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Touche'

Aug 8, 2019, 1:45 PM

I see the coots only WINNING 3 this year

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Touche'

Aug 8, 2019, 4:02 PM

And that is bc they didn't ask the Citadel come in for another game this year!!! I don't think that the Citadel will ever get another chance to play in cootlumbia again bc, somebody forgot to tell them that the Mil they were to get paid, was for them to lose!!!

Aug 8, 2019, 7:41 PM

All you need to know, Confessed Coot is simple! 24 Conference Championships, 7 Division Titles and 3 National Championships in football by The University of South Carolina. How many does USUC have? And a 70-42-4 record against USUC!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gee, I didn't even know I missed you...

Aug 8, 2019, 9:06 PM

Come to think of it I didn't miss you.

Re: You Lamecocks are pathetic

Aug 8, 2019, 9:25 PM

I'm sick of hearing about your tough schedule this year. After y'all win 6 games this year, you get an easy schedule next year. You'll probably improve to 7 wins. That will be enough keep Menstrual Cramp's job for a couple of more years. Face it... moUSC is one of the doormats in the SUC and always will be. Even Kentucky now dominates you. That is the definition of "Pathetic"

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Aug 8, 2019, 9:22 PM

Sounds like you can't take a little bullying. Watzamader, you chicken? What's with telling people not to post? That's what the boards are for. Besides, why eliminate top posters? That's like saying "good posters, don't comment."

Replies: 46
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic