Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Met two ex athletes of our Tigers last Saturday.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 62
| visibility 3,146

Met two ex athletes of our Tigers last Saturday.

Mar 5, 2013, 2:31 PM

1. Cullen Harper. My son and I were watching CU/SC baseball
at Ale House in Gville and he came in with his beautiful girlfriend. My son knows him, so I had an opportunity to talk to him. He is a great young man.

2. Walked out of the Ale House and headed up the street and we run into Alan Allenspach and his wife. What great people!

I came away feeling so proud to be a Clemson grad. We just beat the ##### and I ran into great ambassadors of Clemson University. Well spoken and true professionals. Great day!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm confused how your pulse is 28%***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:33 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: I'm confused how your pulse is 28%***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:38 PM

I don't agree with everything said here. That's ok. I like
having my own opinion. They dog you here if you do that!

To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid

Mar 5, 2013, 2:39 PM

things...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid

Mar 5, 2013, 2:42 PM

See what I mean. You just answered your own question. It is people like you that I can't stand on this board.

People like me? An active, PAYING member of Tigernet?

Mar 5, 2013, 2:45 PM

Produce good conversation and have fun on these boards. I also provide a service to the Donors here with a Donor Pick 6 and a Bowl Pick'em on my own time.

Not to mention a die hard Clemson fan and graduate in engineering...

So how exactly did I answer my own question? You admitted that you post moronically stupid posts to achieve your low pulse rating?

A pulse of 60-80% would be acceptable for someone who disagrees with things around here. Less than 40% is flat out coot territory or a Clemson fan with absolute vitriol for the school...

Re: People like me? An active, PAYING member of Tigernet?

Mar 5, 2013, 2:48 PM

Yeah you a ##### that never got to hit anything growing up so you use your keyboard to hit now. Your a coward!

Well, I am no longer confused.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:49 PM

and just think how good we were...

Mar 5, 2013, 2:51 PM

feeling about Clemson people when this thread started

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i put away the champagne.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you know what they say...

Mar 5, 2013, 2:54 PM

"You can lead a tnetter to the campfire but you can't make him sing Kumbaya"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is some classic derailing...I've got a long climb ahead

Mar 5, 2013, 3:16 PM [ in reply to and just think how good we were... ]

of me if I am going to make the Top 5...

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, you brought out the Mr. Hyde

Mar 5, 2013, 2:56 PM [ in reply to Well, I am no longer confused.*** ]

from Dr. Jekyll

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

this might be a preview for the new...

Mar 5, 2013, 3:05 PM

Bates Motel series

Who pointed that crap? "Your" a coward? Priceless...***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:14 PM [ in reply to Re: People like me? An active, PAYING member of Tigernet? ]

^^^That's what happens when soccer swings his satchel***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:54 PM [ in reply to People like me? An active, PAYING member of Tigernet? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

he needs to quit antigonizing people with his questions***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:55 PM

You make a very nice post, and all people can

Mar 5, 2013, 2:46 PM [ in reply to Re: To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid ]

Talk about is you being a coot. Didn't even give you a chance.

^^a bonafied coot with 79% pulse, so it's possible to be

Mar 5, 2013, 2:47 PM

a reasonable South Carolina fan...as proven here.

I'm a coot, and a complete troll, yet I have a high pulse.

Mar 5, 2013, 2:57 PM

I am proof that pulse doesn't always tell the story.

You are the exception, not the rule...***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:18 PM

Maybe the OP is, too.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:19 PM

It's obvious too many people take the pulsing too seriously.

Nope, the unprovoked "your a coward" blast leans toward an

Mar 5, 2013, 3:23 PM

accurate pulse reading...

Poster was very nice until soccer accused him of

Mar 5, 2013, 3:25 PM

Saying "moronically stupid things".

So saying "YOUR a coward" isn't moronically stupid?***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:32 PM

If it is, then we have an entire generation of stupid morons

Mar 5, 2013, 3:34 PM

Alas, I believe grammar is just becoming an afterthought.

No argument there...An entire generation of stupid morons

Mar 5, 2013, 3:39 PM

who think grammar is an afterthought on the way...

Uh, when the guy called Tman moronically stupid after he

Mar 5, 2013, 5:36 PM [ in reply to Nope, the unprovoked "your a coward" blast leans toward an ]

made an hones attempt to answer his question, then I would not call that "uncalled for". I bet you this, if they were standing face to face, Soccer whatever would not have said it.

He very well could be on the P&R board alot and not saying

Mar 5, 2013, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid ]

what the right wingers over there want to hear. That will shoot your pulse down, too. Not toeing the party line/beliefs over there to those fellers is like being a Coot, probably worse.

on a consistent basis***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:42 PM [ in reply to To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid ]

Wait...in that case, how does dsp not have a 28% pulse?***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

your wife has a lot of scoks.

Mar 5, 2013, 2:44 PM

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She also likes boats.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:45 PM

motorboats?***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:53 PM

Re: To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid

Mar 5, 2013, 2:54 PM [ in reply to To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid ]

Not really, look at me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^Prime example

Mar 5, 2013, 2:55 PM

;)

You see what I said in the next response?

Mar 5, 2013, 2:57 PM [ in reply to Re: To get that low you have to say some moronically stupid ]

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=13685549

"A pulse of 60-80% would be acceptable for someone who disagrees with things around here. Less than 40% is flat out coot territory or a Clemson fan with absolute vitriol for the school... "

You're also not lower than 40% and will be in the 60-80% in the next couple months. You are also an exception to this as your were viciously TD'd for a while.

Re: You see what I said in the next response?

Mar 5, 2013, 3:01 PM

lmao, have you seen the number of votes against me? It'll take me a complete 2 years to reach 55....hahahahaha

There's a weird formula B-Meist uses, not sure exactly

Mar 5, 2013, 3:02 PM

what it is, but it isn't exactly straight up. I used to be at 95% and slowly got back to 100%, but I get TD'd still.

Re: There's a weird formula B-Meist uses, not sure exactly

Mar 5, 2013, 3:10 PM

Well it's gotta be some percentage of your total votes.

Right now I have 15,979 votes cast on me. That means 8469 where TU's. 55% would have been 8788 of the 15,979. I will need around 800 consecutive TU's to reach 55%....lol....I better grab a snicker....

That's what I'm saying is it isn't straight up like that.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:11 PM

I think it focuses on the more recent and will eventually forget your TDs way in the past.

Re: That's what I'm saying is it isn't straight up like that.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:14 PM

one can only hope...

Anyone notice that since the new donor td rule took effect that certain regulars, that shall remain nameless, are no longer around....lol

well, bangin my dawg ain't gonna help you win the peta vote.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: There's a weird formula B-Meist uses, not sure exactly ]

just sayin

:)

It does make for a nice Saturday though...***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:40 PM

Re: You see what I said in the next response?

Mar 5, 2013, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: You see what I said in the next response? ]

And that's including posting about my nooners at DSP's house while he's at work....

^^^That explains why dsp's dog was walking funny***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:14 PM

Your Mom called

Mar 5, 2013, 3:16 PM

She said put your helmet on!!!

Just passing along the info

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Re: ^^^That explains why dsp's dog was walking funny***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:20 PM [ in reply to ^^^That explains why dsp's dog was walking funny*** ]

I thought that was GWP running from the backyard with dog on his ankle.....

Your tigerpulse says you're a coot.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:35 PM

There's something in these hills.

probably because roughly...

Mar 5, 2013, 2:36 PM

3 out of every 4 people thumbed him posts down would be my guess.

It's just a hypothesis

How a genuine Tiger could manage that is beyond me.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:37 PM

maybe he is trying to honor cj?***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:39 PM

I've made some moronic posts and my...

Mar 5, 2013, 2:50 PM

/or posts that are too controversial in some eyes and my pulse is 74. Really if your pulse is below 60, there is a good reason why. And 10 times out of 10 that means you most of your posts are either trolling or Clemson hating. We have some knuckleheads on tnet, but most posters are reasonable and won't TD you over a simple difference of opinion .

I don't see anything trollish in his post history.

Mar 5, 2013, 2:52 PM

Certainly nothing that indicates he isn't a Clemson fan.

All these ppl who care about their pulse levels must be like

Mar 5, 2013, 2:53 PM

10 yrs old... maybe younger.

Don't worry about them. Glad you met some good Clemson people.

I'm 8***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:57 PM

See, franc's 8. You'd think he was 45 but that's just so

Mar 5, 2013, 2:58 PM

he can look at certain websites without being questioned.

In dog years? I'm almost 7 if born on Feb 29.***

Mar 5, 2013, 2:58 PM [ in reply to I'm 8*** ]

that would be cullen's WIFE***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:06 PM

"Very, Very Excited, Very, Very Proud" to be a TIGER!!

Re: Met two ex athletes of our Tigers last Saturday.

Mar 5, 2013, 3:07 PM

Did not take AA long to get remarried
perhaps he will be nicer in round 2

Re: Re: I'm confused how your pulse is 28%***

Mar 5, 2013, 3:08 PM

Ha. I never knock Clemson but defended tommy Bowden and Vic koenning. I might have even said rob spence was a nice guy. Guess I am evil then. Low pulse. Oh well.

I just gave you a TU and your pulsed went up a %, you just

Mar 5, 2013, 3:10 PM

need to make more reasonable posts and you'll be fine.

I LIKE TUWRTLES!***

Mar 5, 2013, 6:07 PM

Replies: 62
| visibility 3,146
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic