Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we win this regional it will be a successful season but!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 946

If we win this regional it will be a successful season but!

May 28, 2019, 8:31 AM

Arkansas is also a winnable super regional. I predicted at the beginning of the baseball season. That Clemson would go to Omaha. And I still believe that. However just winning this regional would be a step up. For both Monte Lee to show he’s making progress with his recruits. As well as for the baseball program to win there first regional since 2010... Either way you slice it though. The coots down in Columbia will be staying at home. While Clemson at least has a shot. Don’t give up on Monte Lee or this team. They may very well prove you wrong by getting hot at the right time!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If we win this regional it will be a successful season but!

May 28, 2019, 8:44 AM

This team is pretty young but they have a full season under their belts. They are healthy and will be well rested . We have got to get good pitching , usually when we lose . It’s because of one bad inning with walks and errors, can’t have those this weekend. It would be nice to win this regional and if the Tigers play good ball they can. I just want to see them play smart baseball and if they lose 5-4 to a better team . So be it and learn from it , because next season needs to be a big one.

Beat Illinois. Period. No looking beyond that game.

May 28, 2019, 8:57 AM

This team cannot afford to overlook ANY matchup and hope to advance. That has to be the mentality.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Beat Illinois. Period. No looking beyond that game.

May 28, 2019, 10:59 AM

Exactly take one baseball game at a time. I think we will beat Illinois first game, but Ole Miss in their own ballpark won’t be easy but i think we can do it.

Replies: 3
| visibility 946
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic