Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What's Wrong
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

What's Wrong

Apr 15, 2019, 8:30 AM

With a man that worked most of his life extremely hard and reached the mountain top, who slipped and fell into the abyss, yet managed find his way back to the top of the mountain. Congratulations Tiger, you earned it and now you can enjoy it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What's Wrong

Apr 15, 2019, 8:34 AM

That's a fair assessment.
I am not a fan of Tiger's but I am certainly not a hater.
Your post is enlightening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe you should be asking his family that.***

Apr 15, 2019, 8:34 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Maybe you should be asking his family that.***

Apr 15, 2019, 8:39 AM

I guess you live by the creed when a man is down, kick him?

Re: Maybe you should be asking his family that.***

Apr 15, 2019, 9:53 AM [ in reply to Maybe you should be asking his family that.*** ]

I guess you didn't see his son jump into his arms, his mother and he embrace, or his daughter walking arm in arm with his current girlfriend. Seemed to speak for itself to me.

I don’t want to like him. But the only times I have cared about professional golf

Apr 15, 2019, 8:46 AM

Is when he is doing well. I still didn’t watch it, but I followed it

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He paid a huge price for being stupid

Apr 15, 2019, 8:56 AM

and will prolly never get away from it. The 1st clip I see on the news after he won was him getting a roadside test. Only Trump gets treated worse than that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

I’m a fan

Apr 15, 2019, 8:59 AM

I don’t really watch golf, but Tiger alone makes it more enjoyable. The man made a mistake, paid a price, and then worked like hell to make it back to the pinnacle. Heck of a story. This is exactly what golf needed. Too many of the other players are just boring. In the end, they are supposed to entertain us. Tiger is the best at that.

Snowflake Basher........Out

If people could just put the family aspect aside for a few

Apr 15, 2019, 9:39 AM

minutes, and reflect on this. Here is a man who has overcome FOUR back surgeries, including a last gasp spinal Sacral fusion, FOUR knee surgeries, broken legs, etc, to not only return to playing golf at all, but playing it at the absolute highest level, AT THE AGE OF 43. Speaking as one who has had 3 back surgeries myself, this is beyond remarkable, more like incredible. I have to drag myself out of bed in the morning, and I guarantee getting up first thing in the morning is no picnic for Tiger either. So, I salute the mental toughness overcoming all of that takes, if nothing else.

Not condoning choices he made in his personal life, but if a similar light was shown on ALL celebrities, I also guarantee he would be amongst a VERY large crowd of miscreants. Let he who is without sin.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If people could just put the family aspect aside for a few

Apr 15, 2019, 9:45 AM

Good post 76er. Didn’t know about the broken legs part - but he has certainly had a lot of physical problems. He had to get up at 3:45 am Sunday to be ready for his 9:20 am tee off...

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Re: If people could just put the family aspect aside for a few

Apr 15, 2019, 9:58 AM

Check out "2008 US Open". He actually won that playoff with a fractured leg.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That light should shine as brightly on EVERYONE and

Apr 15, 2019, 12:01 PM [ in reply to If people could just put the family aspect aside for a few ]

not just celebrities... the divorce rate, domestic abuse and violence rate, child neglect and endangerment rate are not high because of celebrities but because of society as a whole. human failings no matter our state in life are the issues and all of the haters, critics and judges would not want the spectacle of their failings to be the end of their lives and careers like they wish on athletes and celebrities.

I really wish people would just fall back and let people live if they are not going to be forgiving, loving and supporting people (including celebrities) in a return to a better way of life...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe in redemption...

Apr 15, 2019, 12:17 PM

...now lets see what he does with his 2nd chance.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic