Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Feaster to the Tar Heels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Feaster to the Tar Heels

May 9, 2019, 5:50 PM

I've been hearing some rumors that Tavien Feaster may be considering transferring several schools including the NC Tar Heels. Don't know how true that is, would be a crazy thing if it happened.

Also saw a tweet from Woody Womack at Rivals.Com, that 6 other teams have been in contact. https://twitter.com/RivalsWoody?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1126273546999795712&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthespun.com%2Fcollege-football%2F6-schools-mentioned-for-clemson-rb-transfer-tavien-feaster

Just thought i'd ask what Tiger Nation what they about where he might go if he indeed does transfer.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou***

May 9, 2019, 6:17 PM

Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou***

May 9, 2019, 6:28 PM

Somebody on here said it before but I'll repeat it. He shouldn't go join Kelly Bryant at Mizzou because KB would keep all feasters carries for himself. Just like he did here last year. I like both of those guys but he would and that's the truth.

May 9, 2019, 6:42 PM

Agreed finley864. Bryants runs would leave little to nothing for TF. He needs to transfer to a place that has pretty good passing QB. He could be a star next season in the right spot!

GOD Bless Clemson!!!!

May 9, 2019, 7:57 PM

I disagree because KB knows he has to exhibit considerable improvement passing the ball and not tuck it and run as much to improve his draft stock so there should be carries for Feaster! But wherever he goes i hope he tears it up and has a solid NFL career!

but he can't throw the ball or make the correct read

May 9, 2019, 8:17 PM

On the zone read after 4 years at Clemson? Tired of treating Kelly like he's a sensitive little baby. He has major deficiencies that will not be corrected.

Prove me wrong KB ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2019, 9:12 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

So he suddenly is going to realize that he needs to hand the ball off? Interesting. I hope he has learned that, because he wasn't a great passer at Clemson, and he seemed to prefer keeping it and running himself a huge portion of the time at Clemson, too. Not much handing the ball off to others, nor were there very many is my recollection.completions past the line of scrimmage, either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 9, 2019, 6:36 PM [ in reply to I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

Why??

Just another loss for the coots either way.***

May 9, 2019, 6:42 PM

May 9, 2019, 6:48 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

And not win anything ever! Tired of hearing about this. Tavien will disappear into the dustbin of history. He could remain at Clemson, be basically a co-starting RB on one of the elite programs in the country, rotate with other top backs, avoid injury, and almost certainly go to the NFL in the first round of the draft. Does he not realize that he's already on their radar? ACC champion, undefeated, winner over Alabama in the national championship game? How do you top that? He's obviously getting some very bad advice, but at this point that becomes his problem. Look at our RB's----we are fine.

May 9, 2019, 6:52 PM

Can you #### off already coot. ####

May 9, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

He will probably be in the NFL in a couple of years having a nice career.

May 9, 2019, 7:09 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

I agree with you. As I posted earlier the only reason I see him leaving this program, HIS program is clearly ego-centric. Things didn’t turn out exactly has he had hoped, ETN came in and was clearly the stronger back and based on his tweets after spring practice he seemed hurt and bitter that he’s not #1. Contrary to what may be said about my earlier comments I hope the best for him. While I’m not disparaging him and he is a Clemson grad, it just goes against the whole “tram first”concept to choose to go to a school we play. If the feeling of Tiger brotherhood means what I believe it does it’d be hard to compete against those brothers. But heck, this generation is different than mine, i must be the one in the wrong but I can’t help how I feel.

May 9, 2019, 7:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

Do you know anything about football? I'll answer for you ....NO! Very few running backs go in the first round and certainly not Feaster. I hope he has a great NFL career, but it won't be as a first rounder. You are as ignorant as the rest of FGF.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1st round? Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through

May 9, 2019, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

Life son...

he would get fewer carries if a stayed as younger rb's step

May 9, 2019, 8:23 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

up

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mizzou returns a 1,200 yard rusher in

May 9, 2019, 9:25 PM [ in reply to I’d like to see him join up with KB in Mizzou*** ]

Larry Rountree II

Feaster would get less carries their with KB, and LR and their other 2 good backs.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Would prefer not to have him as an opponent

May 9, 2019, 6:31 PM

But I suspect he wants to be a big contributor at a winning program, which means he would love to have a shot at us. I think it would be cool to seem him at Mizzou with KB, and it would be interesting if we met them in the postseason.

I hope he doesn’t go anywhere on our regular season schedule for 2019, but wish him well wherever he plays this year. I will pull for him every game until he is on the opposite sideline of the Clemson Tigers, and then I will just hope he doesn’t get hurt. ??

Still hoping he will be wearing an orange helmet with a white paw on it this season.

Re: Would prefer not to have him as an opponent

May 9, 2019, 6:59 PM

Wow! Do you really think that this SOB wishes us well??? This is the real world. Gee, let's send him a pizza. You pay for it! And let's send Putin some flowers.

Show us on the doll where the bad man touched you***

May 9, 2019, 9:50 PM

Re: Would prefer not to have him as an opponent

May 9, 2019, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Would prefer not to have him as an opponent ]

Mizzou is banned from postseason bowls this year so that’s not going to happen.

If I were him I wouldn’t want to go to class either.***

May 9, 2019, 6:35 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: If I were him I wouldn’t want to go to class either.***

May 9, 2019, 6:54 PM

Makes it a lot easier if you don't have to attend classes or study for exams? Gee, how did I miss out on these benefits when I was slaving my way through undergrad and graduate school?

Re: If I were him I wouldn’t want to go to class either.***

May 9, 2019, 7:13 PM [ in reply to If I were him I wouldn’t want to go to class either.*** ]

Neither did I, but I did and studied really hard for 12 years post-grad. I found out that there's no free lunch, and that "success" usually depends on personal effort and commitment. When I completed my Ph.D., I was heavily in debt. I was raised to believe that if you created a debt, you paid it off, and over a period of years I paid off my entire debt to the American taxpayers (i.e. the government). My point? I'm not sure. Just where I'm coming from.

Re: Feaster to the Tar Heels

May 9, 2019, 7:04 PM

He said back in January at the National Title game that he was part of a championship team and had no interest in transforming to a mediocre team. This statement would eliminate UNC and Mizzu, look for him to end up at one of the higher level programs that are showing interest. Feaster is a talent back that got beat out by a more talented player, he’s been a model student a contributing player and hasn’t gotten into any trouble plus he’s going to graduate. Maybe the change of sensory will do him good.

May 9, 2019, 7:15 PM

I wish him the best.

May 9, 2019, 7:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Feaster to the Tar Heels ]

Maybe but that rules out every SEC school lol!

May 9, 2019, 7:15 PM

He may be going to possum kingdom.

May 9, 2019, 7:17 PM

At least at UNC he could beat the coots one more time. I want to keep him but if he has to go I hope its somewhere he can beat the coots. Kentucky would also work for me.

Kentucky just lost their stud RB

May 9, 2019, 8:23 PM

If he leaves; I could see it being Kentucky for certain. They are starting to put together winning seasons and have been getting ranked pretty regularly lately.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'd like to see him stay here***

May 10, 2019, 1:34 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic