Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1

I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb

Apr 7, 2019, 9:01 PM

For the first 3 games or so to play a lot. Then redshirt and Chase Brice move back to number 2. With the new redshirt rule no reason for puma not to play a good bit before taking a redshirt.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SMH Jessy.

Apr 7, 2019, 9:13 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taison is definitely legit, that's for sure.

Apr 7, 2019, 9:40 PM

Feet, arm, vision, quickness - he sure looked the part Saturday. We're extremely blessed at QB this year.

If Chase is pushing the academics side, he could have two years as a grad student after 2019. He's a baller, with sturdy size and game management acumen. He's a proven winner here already. Having one of the strongest QB rooms in the country right now certainly isn't the worst thing.

Go Tigers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are right. Chase loves Clemson, but with his talent, he

Apr 8, 2019, 10:04 AM

is one that really should transfer and be a starter elsewhere. He could have an NFL future, but has to showcase his talent to make the dream a reality. If DJ comes in next year, the numbers game at QB becomes even more brutal.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb

Apr 7, 2019, 9:57 PM

It won't happen and shouldn't happen if Dabo sticks to his guns that the best player will play!!! Sorry but, Chase Brice is probably the best #2 backup QB in the country!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2019, 10:37 PM

Chase Brice is the best backup QB on any college level from the spring game.

Yes - he is that - 4paws ....

Apr 7, 2019, 11:04 PM

.... without a doubt!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people were as good as their obituary - and products were as good as advertised - this would truly be a wonderful world !!

Apr 7, 2019, 10:48 PM

Chase Brice is the best backup in the country. But because we can redshirt puma but play him in first 3 or so games. To get film on him to get him early experience. Why not run him out 2nd in first few games considering most games are over at halftime.

Apr 7, 2019, 10:53 PM

Puma is a baller bigTime get for us.

You don't do that to Chase Brice***

Apr 7, 2019, 10:54 PM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb ]

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Apr 8, 2019, 12:20 AM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb ]

Personally, I think that would run a risk of CB transferring out to another school where he wouldn't have to deal with the player behind him not having to do what he had to do, and that's wait his turn bc, it surely wouldn't be like Puma is the next better QB!!! Argue the point if you must but, my vote is for Chase Brice to get every snap that Trevor isn't behind center bc he has starter talent in every finger of his throwing hand!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why?

Apr 8, 2019, 5:16 AM [ in reply to Re: I’d like to see Puma be the #2 Qb ]

Chase is solid at #2. We don’t want him to transfer and in the event of injury we may not be FORCED to burn a redshirt because we already played Taisun in the first three games which oh BTW happen to be GT, A&M and Syracuse.

I definitely see him playing against Charlotte and Wofford if the other two stay healthy. Beyond that is a huge question mark. The coaches will do the right thing but I guarantee you they will not play him in all of the first three games. He won’t see the field in those games unless it’s an emergency situation.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The argument for it is fine, I guess

Apr 8, 2019, 1:52 AM

But it should still never happen. If you want to get him a few reps in some early season games, okay, but it should never be at the expense of PT for Chase. Basically, it won't happen, unless something unfortunate happens to Trevor.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2019, 5:19 AM

That might chase Brice off.

Most likely he'll redshirt

Apr 8, 2019, 5:32 AM

I can't imagine the coaches would just want to waste one of his years on the bench. We can always burn the redshirt if we need him later in the year for some reason but I don't see any reason why he wouldn't redshirt.

Re: Most likely he'll redshirt

Apr 8, 2019, 6:47 AM

He can still redshirt and play in 4 games.

Shut up coot***

Apr 8, 2019, 6:40 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We always want to know what a coot thinks about football

Apr 8, 2019, 10:13 AM

Laughter is good for everyone.

Apr 8, 2019, 10:14 AM

That's not how it's pronounced Jessy .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 18
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic