Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As a HC Will Muschump has now gone through 11 assistant coaches.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 4,236

As a HC Will Muschump has now gone through 11 assistant coaches.

Dec 11, 2017, 9:35 AM

10 while at Florida and now he has fired OC Roper at SC. How many assistants will muschump go through at SC before the coots realize muschump is not HCing material. Coots you have to have talent to teach and coach.

IMO this hire for the coots OC position is probably muschump ‘s biggest and most important hire in his short HCing career. The wrong hire could end muschump’s future as a HC. He maybe limited to a DC or like Lane Kiffin a HC at a little known school.

I was amazed that SC is working on a long term extension for muschump. They could end up paying former coot coaches for the next 20 years while paying the coot current staff. It could limit improvements to upgrade facilities too.

Eventually it’s going to be difficult to draw interest from any quality, talented coaches to even consider coming to cootland.

By hiring muschump the coots may have relegated their program to an SEC East bottom feeder for years to come and even set their program back further. Sure they were 8-4, but look how weak their schedule was. If Todd Ellis thinks the coots are cycling up and Clemson is cycling downward, find out what he smokes prior to his broadcast.

Thank you Coots for firing Brad Scott and kudos to TB for hiring coach Scott as an assistant at Clemson. We have greatly benefited from Brad Scott’s coaching experience and knowledge who passed it on to the now Clemson Co-OC Jeff Scott and Tony Elliott along with other younger assistant ‘s that make up Dabo and Co.

Kudos to TB for also hiring Dabo as our recruiting coordinator, stepping down as HC because it was in Clemson’s best interest and for recommending Dabo as the intern HC.

Congrats to Dabo for having such great vision, confidence in himself , integrity, character and for hiring great assistant coaches to Dream Big beyond what many Clemson fans believed was impossible 10 years ago. Dabo has built Clemson into an Elite program with long term sustainability at an Elite level.

Go Tigers roll over the Tide on your way to NC # 3! ??????????????.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I was amazed that SC is working on a long term extension

Dec 11, 2017, 9:38 AM

for muschump."

They're celebrating him, their "improvement" against Clemson, and an 8 (which will remain at 8 come January 2) win season down there.

He'll probably receive a lifetime contract.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Celebrating and rewarding mediocrity is what you do....

Dec 11, 2017, 9:52 AM

when you don't have anything else.

"Dance with the one what brung ya."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: "I was amazed that SC is working on a long term extension

Dec 12, 2017, 1:08 AM [ in reply to "I was amazed that SC is working on a long term extension ]

They know they can't do any better. He sucks, but he is the best they can hope for.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Shhhhh!!!!

Dec 11, 2017, 9:47 AM

Just let them drown. You're spot on....but I am afraid one of the coots that can read will see this and take action.

^^^^

Dec 13, 2017, 7:01 AM

"one of the coots that can read" - Now that right there is funny!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MusCoot deserves a bigger Contract than Jumbo!

Dec 11, 2017, 9:49 AM

I think Tanner should give him a 30 year - 80 million Contract!! Sign him while he's hot! An 8-5 Record and a Chicken Crematorium in the Works. What could go wrong with that?

Muschump is in a tough spot

Dec 11, 2017, 9:50 AM

He did what he could do in a very weak SEC east. It may not have been enough to get a leg up on those programs.

If he couldn't pull recruite from Florida and tenn in the last few years, he won't in the future.

UGA seems to be back. If UF , Tenn, and A&M coaching hires work out, SCAR is in trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Muschump is in a tough spot

Dec 11, 2017, 11:18 AM

You are correct. If Dan Mullen turns Tenn around which I expect him to do and Pruitt turns Florida around, Jimbo does the same at A&M, SC may have trouble finishing at .500.

Spurrier’s famous 5 year run with double digit wins at SC besting Clemson 5 consecutive years and wins over SEC East schools most likely would never have occurred if Mullen had been at Tenn, Kirby Smart at UGA, Pruitt at Florida and Fisher at A&M and Chad Morris had been at Arkansas.

Now an 8-4 season for the coots will feel like a NC season with all the new coaches in place.

Message was edited by: wueagle86®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Muschump is in a tough spot

Dec 12, 2017, 1:46 AM

> You are correct. If Dan Mullen turns Tenn around
> which I expect him to do and Pruitt turns Florida
> around, Jimbo does the same at A&M, SC may have
> trouble finishing at .500.
>
> Spurrier’s famous 5 year run with double digit wins
> at SC besting Clemson 5 consecutive years and wins
> over SEC East schools most likely would never have
> occurred if Mullen had been at Tenn, Kirby Smart at
> UGA, Pruitt at Florida and Fisher at A&M and Chad
> Morris had been at Arkansas.
>
> Now an 8-4 season for the coots will feel like a NC
> season with all the new coaches in place.
>
>
> Message was edited by: wueagle86®

Hey, I like yr post but I think you got the coaches swapped at FL and TN. +1

I was formally known as Furious george and have changed my name to match the name I use to call on WCCP radio.

Cuschamp will likely promote from within...

Dec 11, 2017, 9:50 AM

and that's probably going to be Bentley.

Not because Bentley is a good choice but because he really doesn't have any other option.

No one worth their salt is going to hitch their wagon to this buffoon.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: As a HC Will Muschump has now gone through 11 assistant coaches.

Dec 11, 2017, 10:18 AM

I think his stint at FL has already sent him to the head coaching ranks of small or unknow schools.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^This^ SC is waaay down the pecking order in CFB

Dec 11, 2017, 10:39 AM

Other more qualified candidates turned SC down and they were left with Muschamp.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I give him two more years.

Dec 12, 2017, 7:17 AM

That should be long enough for AnM, Tennessee and Florida to improve.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: As a HC Will Muschump has now gone through 11 assistant coaches.

Dec 12, 2017, 9:30 PM

There was a crazy comedian I once heard named Tim Wilson, and he did songs in his comedy. In a song called 100 things every man needs to know, there's a part where he says:

"Been married 9 times, #### maybe it's you..."

Your post title made me think of that. Lol.

https://youtu.be/ZgyrWoD9-04

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 4,236
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic