Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Give Caldwell a raise. Never a doubt.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,814

Give Caldwell a raise. Never a doubt.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:20 PM

Sweet!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Give Caldwell a raise. Never a doubt.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:55 PM

Putaway those retirement home brochures

Re: Give Caldwell a raise. Never a doubt.

Dec 20, 2018, 2:56 PM

Let’s not get carried away...

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

I thought we fired him?***

Dec 20, 2018, 4:41 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I thought we fired him?***

Dec 20, 2018, 4:42 PM

I was under the impression that he was retiring so we wouldn't have to fire him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2018, 4:45 PM

I’ll admit that I just told my dad the other day that I thought he may be the weak link in us getting top rated OL recruits. I guess he showed me. Putnam was a huge get. Then looking at next year we already have a good head start on the continuation of reloading our offensive line.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo seemed very please with our O-Line class even

Dec 20, 2018, 4:55 PM

before Putnam.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Dec 20, 2018, 4:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought we fired him?*** ]

For all the grief that Caldwell gets about OL recruiting, it's important to remember that our staff separates recruiting responsibility by geographic area and not position groups.

I would argue that the biggest reason we haven't recruited OL quite as well as other positions is that we haven't yet had a bunch of our guys get drafted in the first few rounds.

Even with that problem, if not for losing head to head recruiting battles repeatedly against UGA the past few years we could potentially have one the most talented OL in the nation on paper. Instead, UGA has the best OL on paper.

Dec 20, 2018, 5:13 PM

We haven’t recruited the Oline well ? What the hell are you people talking about ? How many sacks have we gave up this year? How many yards rushing do we avg ??? Caldwell is doing something right

Dec 20, 2018, 5:19 PM

Reread......"haven't recruited the Oline quite as well"

I think we've done a good job recruiting along the OL, and I'm usually the first to defend the OL when people claim that they aren't good by mentioning how few sacks we give up and our rushing average.

My point was that we haven't had the same number of blue chippers on the OL that we've had at DL, QB, WR etc.

Dec 20, 2018, 5:27 PM

The average rating for pro bowl linemen is less than 3*

Dec 20, 2018, 7:30 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought we fired him?*** ]

So you are telling caldwell is one of the best ? I agree

Dec 20, 2018, 7:31 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought we fired him?*** ]

How many so called blue chippers are they in a class ??? I'll hang up and listen

Dec 20, 2018, 8:14 PM [ in reply to Re: I thought we fired him?*** ]

cornstock said:

For all the grief that Caldwell gets about OL recruiting, it's important to remember that our staff separates recruiting responsibility by geographic area and not position groups.

I would argue that the biggest reason we haven't recruited OL quite as well as other positions is that we haven't yet had a bunch of our guys get drafted in the first few rounds.

Even with that problem, if not for losing head to head recruiting battles repeatedly against UGA the past few years we could potentially have one the most talented OL in the nation on paper. Instead, UGA has the best OL on paper.

UGA is a paper lion?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,814
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic