Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Struck me.. have Bama Fans Obsessed as much as us since they've won 5 of last 10
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,428

Struck me.. have Bama Fans Obsessed as much as us since they've won 5 of last 10

Aug 13, 2019, 7:41 PM

Natties..and would have had 7 of last 10 if DW4 & TL16 hadn't dammned the gushing Crimson colored tidal waters.

Saying..we chirp about our 2 of last 3 Natties but in fairness they have set the standard in modern times and I can see why Pencil-Neck & other less forunate fans are saying we are new kids on the block and frankly many are getting sick of us.

Can we tune it down a bit until we win a few more?!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Alabama has been on a great run, but..

Aug 13, 2019, 8:03 PM

I started counting over NC's since the playoffs began. If we still relied on the bcs it would have been bama vs ga, or bama vs ND, or bama vs OK, etc... Although not perfect, I really like the playoff system.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Alabama has been on a great run, but..

Aug 13, 2019, 8:24 PM

^^^THIS.

Without the CFP, the SEC would be the only teams to ever be in the conversation for National Champion.

So I guess we spotted the SEC a few, and have now exposed their conference for the frauds that they are.

I wish someone could shop that video of Steven A Smith predicting Bama as all top 5 teams in the country, and instead of Bama, replace Bama with "EXPOSED".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Alabama has been on a great run, but..

Aug 13, 2019, 9:15 PM [ in reply to I think Alabama has been on a great run, but.. ]

KeoweeIndians® This is perhaps the best post I have read today. Layered in nothing but the truth!
Let the talking heads tell it; basically nobody else could have beaten them. Heck, they may have cancelled the playoffs last year b/c "surely if Bama can dominate the SEC they can dominate anyone else"! SHHHH! The last time they played Ohio St in the playoffs they got spanked. We beat them twice for the trophy!
I am with you on the point - Michigan, Notre Dame, Ohio St, Alabama - none can really tell me nothing like that lil nas x song! They won theirs when it was greatly influenced by the talking heads!
And you said it, "this isn't(playoffs) perfect; but it's better than either voting a champion or voting just two teams to play for it!

With how they view the ACC - we never would have had a chance to whip them on the football field by 4 TD's and should have been 5 honestly!
No validity!

So chirping isn't what I do except on Tnet! I don't think we chirp much or at least I haven't seen it outside of the friendly confines of the Clemson community.
But, that's just me!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah Bill, prob. Let me turn it down to 11 for ya***

Aug 13, 2019, 8:07 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NO! Besides, "chirping" is for the Coots... 4 straight CFPs

Aug 13, 2019, 8:18 PM

doesn't equate to "new kids on the block"....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They are obsessed with excuse making***

Aug 13, 2019, 8:26 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: Struck me.. have Bama Fans Obsessed as much as us since they've won 5 of last 10

Aug 13, 2019, 8:46 PM

LBB ain’t right but he knows this much! Cheers brother!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Struck me.. have Bama Fans Obsessed as much as us since they've won 5 of last 10

Aug 13, 2019, 9:06 PM

Tune it down, tone it down, whatever it takes. ;)

Aug 14, 2019, 6:23 AM

Agreed....the playoff system has been good for us! Exposed the SEC.

No thanks

Aug 14, 2019, 7:23 AM

MUST rub it in

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,428
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic