Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I’ve spoken to a number of geologists and environmental engineers about the rain.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

I’ve spoken to a number of geologists and environmental engineers about the rain.

Feb 22, 2019, 4:42 PM

They agree that it’s best to stay inside and watch the NCG repeatedly until it clears. Not telling y’all what to do or not do, of course - I just want you to be up to date on current professional recommendations given the inclement weather.

#knowledgeispower

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Re: I’ve spoken to a number of geologists and environmental engineers about the rain.

Feb 22, 2019, 4:46 PM

I'm hearing lately the ol' LSU game from a few years back is a good remedy too. Could be a rumor.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I’ve spoken to a number of geologists and environmental engineers about the rain.

Feb 22, 2019, 5:27 PM

The aforementioned experts actually outlined several such strategies depending on the saturation level of the soil. Most folks in this area start with the NCG modality and move on as need indicates. Thanks for bringing up this critical caveat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS

Feb 23, 2019, 11:23 AM [ in reply to Re: I’ve spoken to a number of geologists and environmental engineers about the rain. ]

Show that game to a woman who has never seen it then point out that if she thought she had bad cramps at that time of the month just look at the LSU players.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still have the 2017 NCG on my DW4, I mean DVR

Feb 22, 2019, 5:33 PM

Should I watch it first or start with this year's
Dr. Pepper trophy game and go backwards?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I still have the 2017 NCG on my DW4, I mean DVR

Feb 22, 2019, 5:39 PM

Yes.

Sincerely,
Scientist-types

GO TIGERS

amazon rainforest average rainfall is 108 inches per year

Feb 22, 2019, 7:06 PM

Walhalla in 2018 = 123

'Murica, heck yeah!

USA!
USA!
USA!

http://www.dnr.sc.gov/news/2019/jan/jan16_JocasseeRain.php

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1