Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I see a lot of "Dabo got mad at or pulled a scholarship for Crouch"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 3,869

I see a lot of "Dabo got mad at or pulled a scholarship for Crouch"

Dec 22, 2018, 1:24 AM

All because he was a silent commit who visited Tenn(wins they'll never)ssee.

I remember when reports of DW4 visiting Auburn weeks before signing day. There was a lot of reports, and I was nervous as he!! that he might not be signing with the Tigers.

Why would Dabo pull a Crouch 'ship just because he visited another campus when he wasn't publicly committed? DW4 was committed for two years and took a visit.

Is there anyone who can explain the ALL IN commitment protocol?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see a lot of "Dabo got mad at and possibly pulled a scholarship for Crouch"

Dec 22, 2018, 1:34 AM

Please Dabo has inside info that he does not share period! Why would he! He knew he was ROCKY TOP bound.

Re: I see a lot of "Dabo got mad at and possibly pulled a scholarship for Crouch"

Dec 22, 2018, 8:15 AM

Can not share according to NCAA rules. Can comment on the guy if you dont sign him

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see a lot of "Dabo got mad at or pulled a scholarship for Crouch"

Dec 22, 2018, 3:31 AM

DW4 told Dabo he was going with a friend on a visit. There was no concern from Dabo staff, it got blown out of proportion by media as usual.

The Crouch visit was not expected. Crouch was fully expected to sign with Clemson. There were some shenanigans in the last couple days leading up to early signing period. The conversation of honesty and transparency were involved which led to a mutual agreement to go different directions. TN definitely used some unfair tactics to lure Crouch to TN.

We are better off in the long run.

Dec 22, 2018, 5:23 AM

Some people still don't get it. Dabo doesn't "get mad and pull a scholarship". Dabo runs a program and sets his own rules. It's a business and he treats it like a business. No one knows how many times "handlers" have tried to work him over and seek certain "things" for their relative or "player they are looking after". Dabo doesn't play that crap, and no doubt, matter of factly, told them to move on and Clemson is no longer interested. We don't know what goes on behind the scenes. Conjecture is not our friend.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 9:25 AM

Absolutely correct Dabo doesn't get mad (unless you run the ball when you were supposed to punt it). He has certain rules and ways that he does things and if someone doesn't want to abide by them, they are just not going to be part of the team. No hard feelings, that is just the way it is! Who knows what happened with Crouch, but I promise you Dabo will never give another thought about it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 5:46 AM

DW4 went with a friend that was committed to Auburn!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 5:50 AM

Yep, he had no intention of flipping, and I'm quite sure he and Dabo had an understanding.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2018, 7:46 AM

Actually, what I've heard is that Crouch's handler got so involved that Clemson withdrew from the race. Now, whether that means the schollie was with drawn or something else, I have no idea. I know for a fact that Dabo does not like dealing with handlers. They usually want "something."

Message was edited by: tinker®

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 3,869
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic